The Donald says 'I'd tap Sarah Palin..'

I'm sure that Donald would "Tap" Palin. Hell, even I'd "Tap" her:

wiretapping-diagram.gif

Saluto al Donaldo.jpg
One mental health website describes Fascist Italian dictator Benito Mussolini as having narcissistic personality disorder:
  • Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).
  • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
  • Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
  • Requires excessive admiration.
  • Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.
  • Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.
These appear to be personality traits that would describe many of our political class, but none more so than The Donald, or shall we say, Donaldo il Duce.

Comrades,
The Donald will need to get in a very long line. My ticket number is 432,002.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Donald Trump says he'd tap Sarah Palin for a Cabinet post

The attachment Trump_Palin.jpg is no longer available
Rethuglikkkans are inbreeding, and the result will not be pretty.
Looks like we need a bit of undercover work to dig deep into the subject . . . Count me in

skittle-walrus 2.jpg

Red Walrus wrote:Looks like we need a bit of undercover work to dig deep into the subject . . . Count me in

It appears your tusks are much larger than I remembered them Red. Did you have some work done, or are you just happy to see Sarah?

Ahh Comrade K.P. you are very canny indeed. A few weeks hours in the office with Sergei and voila - A new walrus. I'm thinking the veneers were worth every penny as luring the spicy Governor Palin (if that's even her real name) to my hideout wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

walrus tusk.jpg

Donald would "tap" Sarah Palin? Well, I always say, when the truth hits your eardrums, you better let them ring, no matter what the regional accent. Just let 'em ring and ring 'em some more! Otherwise, you'll go deaf. Truly.

What are we talking about again? I'm caught up in the immigration issue and how Palin reminds me of an Asian chick . . . Can anyone explain this? Why? Tell me why? For the love of Lenin I need to know.

for the love of God they are so hot.jpg

Both foxes but which one would Trump Tap for a cabinet position?
[attachment=0]408211_456963007691203_1199406626_n.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]palinbathingsuit(4).jpg[/attachment]