The Emboldened Weiner

Dear Comrades,

We should all emulate the emboldened Weiner. Watch with amazement and marvel as Congressman Weiner attacks Rethuglicans like a Pitt Bull on the pant leg of Rahm Emanuel holding a dead fish above the Pitt Bull's head.

On an unrelated subject, why does a pretty girl make her hair look as if it's been processed through an eggbeater?

On another unrelated subject, why did Comrade Red Square create a T-shirt with Unicorms?

On yet another unrelated subject: Mrs Al Czarweary, I will comment on your post shortly.

Weiner isn't Weiner anymore.. he's SUPER Weiner!!

I was thinking SUPER Whiner. Just thinking.........Isn't a wiener a hot dog and aren't hot dogs full of pork? So would a SUPER Weiner be full of SUPER Pork? Darn, now I'm hungry. I'm headed for the fridge.

I hung on every word! He has bold, intrepid and confident way of saying absolutely nothing!

Yes indeed comrade, it is this kind of passion we need to promote our Progressive goals

His act was so successful, I heard he is even taking it on the road for the "cause" and "pitching" to the American people for Papa Obama, the Progressive Cause

The good news- it is an electric Weiner- just like the Volt

Neotrotsky wrote: The good news- it is an electric Weiner- just like the Volt
~ Most equal Comrade Neo, most equal! Obama's mouth waters just thinking about it....
o1.jpg

Proletarian Robot wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote: The good news- it is an electric Weiner- just like the Volt
~ Most equal Comrade Neo, most equal! Obama's mouth waters just thinking about it....
o1.jpg

Yes

No doubt Papa Obama is enjoying a Non-kosher wiener in that fine photo as well, I'm sure. After all, what good is a gov't wiener without pork in it ?

To think, Papa Obama and the left are giving the American People the biggest wiener in history.

It really does warm a progressive's heart.

Comrades, in honor of the rather stiff stand against the evil rethuglicans by our engorged and emoldened comrade Weiner, I propose we introduce some new terminology into the collective lexicon. I propose "going Weiner", akin to going Postal, but for the progressive cause. As in "..that dude just went Weiner all over that Faux news guy!". Or "..he pulled a big Weiner" on him. Da?

Bravo.... Bravo!!
Keep that up & there is no limit to how high Comrade Weiner can climb within the Party...

weinerobama.jpg

Weiner, Weiner,Weiner, enough about Weiners.

But yes, he has definitely become SuperSize Weiner Whiner (is that the name of a dog breed?) but I am so pleased to see, dear Leader knows how to control his Weiner. Could we call that, 'taking a bite of out crime'?

Komrade Turboski wrote:Comrades, in honor of the rather stiff stand against the evil rethuglicans by our engorged and emoldened comrade Weiner, I propose we introduce some new terminology into the collective lexicon. I propose "going Weiner", akin to going Postal, but for the progressive cause. As in "..that dude just went Weiner all over that Faux news guy!". Or "..he pulled a big Weiner" on him. Da?
'

I like it. And it will be especially handy to use when the MTE get's her chance to spend another eight years in the White House. We can say things, like: "That woman's got more Weiner in her than most men."

I'm a Weiner,
He's a Weiner,
Wouldn't you like to be a Weiner, too?

Be a Weiner,
Let's all be Weiners,
Be a Weiner,
Let's all be Weiners.

Image I have wee weiner tears running down my face from all the comments!!... but this is priceless -
We can say things, like: "That woman's got more Weiner in her than most men."
You should get the Beet of the Week Award, Leninka.

Janet have Weiner envy. Oh wait, nevermind.

Here's another weinerless weiner head......
BillMaher2 copy.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Image I have wee weiner tears running down my face from all the comments!!... but this is priceless -
We can say things, like: "That woman's got more Weiner in her than most men."
You should get the Beet of the Week Award, Leninka.

Thank you Fraulein,

I, too, am laughing my head off. Nothing brings out the creativity of the Cube more than a worked up Weiner.

Surely, the emboldened Weiner has his invitation to Chelsea's wedding in Rhinebeck, NY. It wouldn't be a true Clinton affair without cigars and a Weiner.

I certainly hope those Weiners were blessed by a Rabbi.

Say what you will about Weiner but he was very funny in the film 1941.

So that's where I've seen him before. I knew his face looked familiar. Once a Weiner, always a Weiner. Now, that I found out he's a movie star, I have even more respect for him than ever.

So much the manliness from such unrobust man. I get all choked up on the Weiner.

Proletarian Robot wrote:
Here's another weinerless weiner head......
The attachment BillMaher2 copy.jpg is no longer available
Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Is Bill Maher having a stroke in the picture?
I think dear comrade Maher is just brieflly exposing one of his more glorious progressive Inner Comrades(TM). You know, showing off a bit, flexing his lefty muscles if you will. Exposing the sort of raging Inner Comrade(TM) that all young progs can aspire to achieve someday.It's a pretty good likeness, no?
Bill Maher psycho pumpkin.JPG

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Weiner, Weiner,Weiner, enough about Weiners.

But yes, he has definitely become SuperSize Weiner Whiner (is that the name of a dog breed?) but I am so pleased to see, dear Leader knows how to control his Weiner. Could we call that, 'taking a bite of out crime'?
Alas Fraulein Pulloskies, seems you had a bit of a makeover. I think you should change your sign to "Well Endowments for all'.

Fraulein, is that you!!!! You look MAHVALOUS!

"Fraulein, is that you!!!! You look MAHVALOUS!"

Good heavens! I leave the Cube for a few days and return to find our Proud Progressive Women of the Cube turning into Super Babes? It's looking like the line up for Progressive Girls Gone Wild or some sort of Wrestle Mania. Why didn't I get the memo?

Oh, Leninka, WOW!

Once again you are a Comrade way ahead of your time.Due to recent news, your thread, somehow seems rather...apropos, now

Did Anyone Order a WeinerGram?

INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD
mutant beet_edited-1.jpg

Proudly goes to Tony" The Whiner" Weiner, whose antics, drama and theatrics have gone above and beyond the call of mere mortal thespians.

Enjoy your BEET, Mr. "Whiner".

Corporeal Whinny wrote:INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD
mutant beet_edited-1.jpg

Proudly goes to Tony" The Whiner" Weiner, whose antics, drama and theatrics have gone above and beyond the call of mere mortal thespians.

Enjoy your BEET, Mr. "Whiner".

Yes in the words of that "magical" MJ

"Just beet it"......

Thank you Comrade Neotrotsky. According to Comrade Vladimir Lenin, a good communist should never come right out and reveal his true intentions (Comrade Lenin called this "Left Wing Communism: Infantile Disorder") and Comrade Wiener was discrete enough not to wear his standard issue underpants (you know, the ones we all get with the hammer and sickle embroidered on?), when displaying the bump of his teenie wienie. Commendable! Very commendable! Comrade Wiener can no doubt be classified into the Stalinist phylum of party elite.

Comrade Whinney,

What a glorious looking Insufferable Mutant Beet award. I believe if we were to open up Comrade Wiener's skull, this is what we would see--as the interior of any true made progressive's skull ought to look.

We should have some new campaign signs from this...

Looks like we should start calling ObamaCare WienerCare. Then everyone will start getting Wiener Wavers.

Almost sounds obscene. "He gave me a Wiener Waver." "I saw his Wiener Waver!" "The CEO begged Wiener for another of his wavers." "Wiener gave them a Wiener Waver right in the lobby!"

Compassion in the age of Obama seems to be the grant of exemption from Democratic Party acts of compassion.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:You forced me to post this...

jumping jack.gif

too funny

Best I could do on short notice

Comrades, it has been broken down to two possible suspects

You make the call

SS Haliburton,

WienerCare will go far in explaining the Health Care Bill. The title pretty much sums up the bill. Pretty soon, Dear Leader will be waiving Wieners all over the place.

Whoopie and Neotrotsky,

Surely Comrade Wiener will appreciate your complementary portrait of him. To bad he didn't have that one to send along to his Twitter follower.

That picture right above your head, Leninka, is thoroughly discombobalating.

Yech!!! Hey, keep your pants on up there.

Darned Democrats... People aren't safe around here anymore! That Wiener needs to be locked up and put away. For a long long long time.

I see what you mean, Margaret. But, somehow, I can't explain why, the picture reminds me of Dear Leader.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:To quote Buffoon, I got nuthin'

The attachment lickit.gif is no longer available

Comrade Whoopie, you failed to fill out the proper paperwork required to quote other Party Members.

anthony weiner.jpg