The End of Civilization is upon US

Nancy Pelosi Warns About the End of Civilization if Republicans Win in November

Back in July, former House Speaker and current Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said the terrorist group Hamas might be a humanitarian organization because the Qataris said so. Now, she's warning about the end of civilization as we know it...if Republicans win back the Senate in November.

"It would be very important for Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate. It's really important," she said on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

armageddon.png

This is a seriously serious development, comrades. We must unite to turn out twice - Nay! Thrice! - as many undocumented and undead voters as we can find. We cannot be complicit in the destruction of our most civilized and most equal worker's paradise. This is a greater danger than finding out that this meaning of IS is gruesome beheadings and charity work. We're up against the Republican Party, this time. Marshall the forces! Into battle, comrades! We are fighting for our very survival!

AP_FERGUSON8_140811_DG_16x9_992.jpg
police-shooting-missouri.jpg
fitqiqzha4sd0o0pwfiw.jpg
my-times_113_3029743207.jpg

Pelosi_Zombie_Voting_Apocalypse.jpg
Short of staging a Voting Zombie Apocalypse this November, our zombie civilization is over!

That is it,

Comrade Pelosi found out our Civilization will be playing Jeopardy. How did she know?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt quoted Don't Call Me Insane Pelosi who wrote:
Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.

Civilization as we know it ... today ... would be in jeopardy?

OK, I can get behind that. I'm voting the straight Republican ticket. "From these ashes we shall build a better world, or at least one in which there are ass-kickings for all those deserving of receiving them."

Comrade Lev, you must denounce yourself and report immediately to your nearest re-education and health spa facility. Take a shovel!

Good point, Comrade Kapitan. With the amount of s**t they hand out there, I'll need it. And my cowboy boots with the pointy toes.