The Evolution Of Julia Under Obama's Caring Supervision

President Obama has just posted an on-line storybook called THE LIFE OF JULIA on his website, showing how his caring supervision helps one woman over her lifetime - and how under Mitt Romney's heartless reign women would be left unsupervised and driven to extinction.

After this project became a target of Republican attacks claiming that Obama's policies would drive Julia into despair, unemployment, and poverty, we sensed a strong public demand for a more forceful and compelling story of this brave fictional woman.

The People's Cube
Department of Visual Agitation and Unanimity
in association with
Karl Marx Treatment Center
present...
The Evolution Of Julia

Take a look at how the caring step-by-step supervision of President Obama miraculously helps one woman to evolve from a little monkey into a towering giant - and how heartless rich capitalist male chauvinist exploiter Mitt Romney would change that story.

Under Romney, unsupervised women would remain monkeys.

How women survived before Obama I have no idea!

Romney's assumption that women are capable of surviving without a lifelong dependency on government is despicable!

Curiosity: Are ALL of Dear Leader's women imaginary? First there was the "composite" New York Girlfriend, now Julia. Has anyone actually touched Michelle, or is she just a CGI construct?

Ironically enough, "Julia" is the name of Winston Smith's girlfriend in 1984. I read the book many years ago but did not make the connection until I saw it on another blog. Of course, Barry and his gang may not get the irony because they (a) never read the damn book (b) as Rush Limbaugh says, they think it's an instruction manual.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Has anyone actually touched Michelle, or is she just a CGI construct?

Zounds, it would be a national tragedy if that computer crashed and she disappeared!

Wait! You mean Julia's not real? Damn! I was going to marry her so that I could have my fair share of her government largesse. Where will I find another woman like my darling Julia?

Julia: an idea candidate for a spousal unit. Marry her and you're set for life. But if you're also blessed with access to the government through, that's doubleplusgood!

I am so thrilled that Dear Leader is following comrade Orwell's instruction manual! Now, if he would only refer to himself as Big Brother!

George Orwell's inspiring vision of equality and justice brings change to America, gives hope to millions.

THE LIFE OF JULIA: a spousal unit near you.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
As you read each of things that our glorious President Obama would do for Julia, do as Ayn Rand would do and ask, "at whose expense?" (About halfway down the page, after a numbered list)

Even with the extremely positive spin they tried to put on everything, all I read for each stage of Julia's life was "Obama would give Julia some free stuff and Romney would not." For anyone with any, even minimal intelligence, this translates (or at least should translate) into "Obama would spend money and Romney would not." It's almost like this is a better advertisement for Romney's campaign.

Comrade Ivan Betinov, you ask a very important and most equal question. I was beginning to wonder if Mooch was just an actress playing a role because just as Dear Leader needed a dog until his hunger gets the best of him it just looks better to have a wife and kids. I mean, afterall, as Dear Leader criticized 19th century president Rutherford Hayes for not giving federal funding to the then fledgling telephone industry, what would happen were he to be compared to James Buchanan, the only unmarried president? (Okay, as Buchanan dithered while the nation broke apart, and many historians judge him to be one of the worst presidents ever, that comparison might be unavoidable...) But the idea of a CGI construct is even more of a possibility. Dear Leader is indeed historic and his presidency is supposed to be unprecedented. What would be more unprecedented than having a CG First Lady?

Sure, we have seen Dear Leader and Mooch dancing together or holding hands. But after Palpatine revealed himself to be a dictator in Star Wars' Revenge of the Sith, he fought the CG Yoda. So, it is possible.

Just think....jobs saved or created. Imagine the number of jobs needed to script, animate, and voice the Mooch CG construct. All future first ladies should be composites. Eventually, we could even get fabricated presidents, completely scripted and controlled by others. Oh wait....

Good job, Lumberjack! You're OK!

In the meantime, our colleagues at IOTW aren't idling either. Here's their story of Julia's life:

Julia_Life_IOTW_1.jpg
Julia_Life_IOTW_2.jpg
Julia_Life_IOTW_3.jpg

HEADLINE:

Democrat strategist: without government supervision, women would have never evolved into humans

Excellent observations by all!

However, Komrade Square, your illustration of Julia's evolution is rather, ummm, monochromatic, shall we say, and lacks diversity. Do we know Julia was in fact Caucasian? Or does she belong to one of the more deserving, oppressed minorities? (Asians excluded, of course)

Good news, there's already millions of Julias living in places like Cuba and North Korea!

The story of Julia brings to mind the way the Progressives have characterized their interventions in the economy over the last hundred years. They've always characterized their reforms, regulations, agencies and mammoth public utility projects as the best most enlightened way of safeguarding our lives and ensuring human progress. I can make a very good case that everything the Progressive experiment has done over the last hundred years to the economy has actually fossilized the economy in bureaucratic amber and the past hundred years are a but a mere shadow of the human progress that would have happened if only those damn Progs had never been.

Very much like Julia's life. Just a shadow of what her life could have been without the tender mercies of Obama. She is living and you can find her in the worst tyrannies on earth.

I AM JULIA!!!

Thanks to Obama, I can do anything I want and be anything I want to be—and I want to be Julia!

I think we should all wear t-shirts that say I AM JULIA. Because we are all Julia. Why would anyone not want to be Julia? Look at all the goodies and stuff I can get for being Julia—and what's more, it's all free, because Obama will give it to me! And those idiot rightwingers keep wanting to know, “Where are the jobs?”

Imagine a world where I never have to worry about anything, where I can have everything I want without having to work for it or land a husband—and all because Obama will give it to me! Free gas, free mortgage, and free Obama money that Obama gets from his stash.

Furthermore, I think we need posters that say JULIA IS HERE to counteract all that Breitbart stuff. Think of all the places we can put them.

JULIA IS HERE. And where is “here”?

The welfare office. The Planned Parenthood clinic. The neighborhood food pantry. College dorms. Detox cells. Seedy street corners. Tattoo parlors. Zuccotti Park. Tents. Street medians near shopping malls and just off the interstate. The back window of a police cruiser. Hell, if you check out her various images, you'll see she's already in every public bathroom. Now just imagine the possibilities if that image is plastered everywhere else!

Anywhere, anyplace that's offering free stuff and Obama money!

To think that until now, and no thanks to the GOP, women were thought to be nothing but mindless, helpless boobs (admit it, guys, that's precisely how you see us) who couldn't do anything for themselves without a man to--well, manhandle them. It's a wonder I know how to use a toilet if I want to.

But best of all, The Life of Julia assures me that as a woman, I don't need any man! I just need Obama!

Oh, and lumberjack, as long as I'm here, congratulations! You are the latest recipient of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

And here's something for your mom to slap on the back of her logging truck:

Additional prizes include immunity from my shovel for one hour.

Oh, and lumberjack, as long as I'm here, congratulations! You are the latest
recipient of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!
(You only got it because you have a hat.)

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Oh, and lumberjack, as long as I'm here, congratulations! You are the latest recipient of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Thanks, I'm honored and humbled and stuff.

Evolution of the Julia Tribe under Obama-Style CapitOlism and evolution of the Palin Tribe under Romney-style CapitAlism:

--KOOK

I would just like to say, I'm SOOOOOOO glad that Marsha Blackburn is my Representative!! She's third from the left in the Palin Tribe.

I concur re Lumberjack, but an equally deserving candidate for this prestigious award is Pinkie herself, for the awesome I AM JULIA rant.

As usual, Commissarka continues to inspire women to be more like her. This is just the latest development - a women's group that calls themselves "Brides of Obama" and wears I AM JULIA signs.

Hmm, on second thought, I think I withdraw my marriage offer.

Red Square... thanks for the visual. Julia works better than Ipecac .

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Hmm, on second thought, I think I withdraw my marriage offer.

Great Stalin's Ghost, you lackwit! You have missed the entire point of Julia's very existence. SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU!!! She is a Hussy, one of the many the Brides of Obama. Obama will provide everything for her, ergo he's the one with the right to screw her whenever and as often as he wants--and dammit, she will graciously and joyfully submit.

Next time it's the shovel for you.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Hmm, on second thought, I think I withdraw my marriage offer.

Great Stalin's Ghost, you lackwit! You have missed the entire point of Julia's very existence. SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU!!! She is a Hussy, one of the many the Brides of Obama. Obama will provide everything for her, ergo he's the one with the right to screw her whenever and as often as he wants--and dammit, she will graciously and joyfully submit.

Next time it's the shovel for you.
Doesn't need ME?!?!? Excuse ME, Miss Commissarka Pinkie!!! But every woman; Bride or concubine of Obamastein, real or unreal, living and breathing or a figment of the Obama reelection campaign's twisted imagination, human or alien, needs ME!!! You need ME!!! Sure Obama can give them other people's money for their whole lives in exchange for complete submission, but I can give every woman something that Obama can't - I can give them ME!!!! And my shovel!

Me and my shovel,
Strolling down the avenue,
Me and my shovel,
Not a soul to tell our troubles to . . .

And when it's twelve o'clock,
We climb the stair,
We never knock,
For nobody's there . . .

Just me and my shovel,
All alone and feelin' blue . . .

< instrumental bridge >

And when it's twelve o'clock,
We climb the stair,
We never knock,
For nobody's there . . .

Just me and my shovel,
All alone and feelin' blue . . .

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:But best of all, The Life of Julia assures me that as a woman, I don't need any man! I just need Obama!

julia4.jpg

julia.jpg