The Extreme Post Global Hit List

Oh golly! A Global Hit List! Sounds like a fun list to be on. It must be the most popular and contain lots of celebrities like Commissarka Pinkie. I do hope I am on the list with my comrades.

The Extreme is Dear Leader approved so do not worry about the Tea Partiers and Rethugicans. I am sure it is to do with the most pretty, smart, charming, and all around great list.

We too should make a global hit list. We add lots of famous people on it, but I do need some help with the making of such list. I ask all of my comrades here to add such people to the list.

Most glorious comrade Hammer and Loupe, I would nominate you for the People's honor of Witch Hunter and Goose Chaser in Chief for the protection of Next Tuesday.

I offer the following to be added to the list of those that need to me removed from disrupting our utopia in untero.

John Galt

All Hail Hillary Image , the deserving and inevitable ™

Be seeing you ™

It would be interesting to see which of The People's bloggers end up on that list. Most of us are violent defenders of the Religion of Peace. However, there are one or two who seem to be mocking the Prophet (PBUH) and his followers incessantly.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:It would be interesting to see which of The People's bloggers end up on that list. Most of us are violent defenders of the Religion of Peace. However, there are one or two who seem to be mocking the Prophet (PBUH) and his followers incessantly.

Not I, Comrade.

Yes, Global Warminsk Climate Change IS The One True Religion ™ . But I do not mock the others, I patiently wait for them to feel the heat see the light and join us.

You may have noticed that we just added the Pope to our cult fold.

ImageThe One true Prophet, His O'liness, Dear Leader (PBUH) is not to be mocked, lest the mocker be identified as a racist and a hater.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Oh golly! A Global Hit List! Sounds like a fun list to be on. It must be the most popular and contain lots of celebrities like Commissarka Pinkie. I do hope I am on the list with my comrades.

The Extreme is Dear Leader approved so do not worry about the Tea Partiers and Rethugicans. I am sure it is to do with the most pretty, smart, charming, and all around great list.

We too should make a global hit list. We add lots of famous people on it, but I do need some help with the making of such list. I ask all of my comrades here to add such people to the list.

So where's the list????? Where is it????? I want to see if Glenn Beck is on it!!!! (does he count as a blogger?)

Can we submit names?