The Final Answer

President Obama has appointed Alan Krueger as his final answer to America's financial woes... The rats have mostly left the ship for higher ground so pickings are thin. Submitting "Cash For Clunkers" credentials hardly seems the winning ticket but in an administration with few financial successes to parade, I suppose choosing a lesser failure needs to suffice. We at the Cube feel that Clunkers was an admirable piece of redistribution, however. We anticipate additional glorious foresight from our Princeton Comrade.

Dig4Utopia wrote:42 - What did I win?

A week's supply of beets?

Perhaps Paul Krugman can be Alan Krueger assistant?

His Value Added Tax (VAT) would be a true equalizer, imparting misery and economic redistribution to all who exchange goods or services for Government Stimulus money...

Tovarichi wrote:....imparting misery and economic redistribution....

But of course that is misery and redistribution in only the most kindly, beneficial for all sense!

All hail the God-State!

-KAM

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Is this anything like the "Final Solution" suggested by Maxine Waters on how we should handle the Tea-rrorists???

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Is this anything like the "Final Solution" suggested by Maxine Waters on how we should handle the Tea-rrorists???

Comrade Raum,

I think the "Final Solution" is something you'll have to check with Colonel 7.62 about. Has something to do with Nov. '12.