The Future: Depends on Hillary

The Future: Depends on Hillary.

We now know that our future depends upon Depends on Hillary.

Comrade Evil Smiley, I believe that the wrong size is stated on the package. The korrect size comrade should be large or double wide.

GREAT NEWS COMRADES!!!!!

Comrade Hillary's health has been fully vetted by Jimmy Kimmel and his pickle jar.......

and Bubbie of the University of Wisdom, who being an expert on pickle jar vetting, has given her a clean bill of health.

Of course there are already vast right wing conspiracy theories that claim the jar had already been tampered with using some of Bubbie's pre-tested directions for pickle jar opening.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:GREAT NEWS COMRADES!!!!!

Comrade Hillary's health has been fully vetted by Jimmy Kimmel and his pickle jar.......

Image ...

[OFF]

I don't know if it's my big hands or big biceps that are hiding in these lumps of flab, but I don't think it's that hard to open a pickle jar. I'd like to see her carry a case of pickle jars across the stage, that would be a true test of strength.

UPDATE::

The "stunt" is at 1 minute 16 seconds. If it doesn't automatically go there I recommend skipping unless you want to hear cackling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt22Y9- ... tu.be&t=76

I don't know about you, but I didn't hear the lid pop. That means that the jar was already open. And it's obvious she's overacting. Nobody opens a pickle jar like that. Even anemic grandmothers with leukemia don't open pickle jars like that. Especially OPENED ones!

She's so crooked that she'll even lie about a pickle jar.

Comrades,

Yes the future and we must not forget
Queen Hillary's newest and most exciting out reach to young women

The future is bright for all but more bright for others...

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:GREAT NEWS COMRADES!!!!!

[OFF]

I don't know if it's my big hands or big biceps that are hiding in these lumps of flab, but I don't think it's that hard to open a pickle jar. I'd like to see her carry a case of pickle jars across the stage, that would be a true test of strength.

UPDATE::

The "stunt" is at 1 minute 16 seconds. If it doesn't automatically go there I recommend skipping unless you want to hear cackling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt22Y9- ... tu.be&t=76

I don't know about you, but I didn't hear the lid pop. That means that the jar was already open. And it's obvious she's overacting. Nobody opens a pickle jar like that. Even anemic grandmothers with leukemia don't open pickle jars like that. Especially OPENED ones!

She's so crooked that she'll even lie about a pickle jar.

Comrades,

Mandatory, free Obamacare™ preventive testing will eventually cover everything including immunizations, shots, screenings, and mental evaluations. Don't be surprised if "The Pickle Jar Test" is added to your annual wellness visit when you see your doctor. Be prepared. If you fail to open the jar - well,.. it's off to the Soylent Green™ processing plant. Mark my words - you'll see.

Dr. Craptek

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] must have known Charlton Heston because he wrote:
Comrades,

Mandatory, free Obamacare™ preventive testing will eventually cover everything including immunizations, shots, screenings, and mental evaluations. Don't be surprised if "The Pickle Jar Test" is added to your annual wellness visit when you see your doctor. Be prepared. If you fail to open the jar - well,.. it's off to the Soylent Green™ processing plant. Mark my words - you'll see.

Dr. Craptek

It could be worse...

Image .

She never did get that can of Squirrel Slabs open later on in the show.

She almost stabbed herself with that screwdriver!!

Where's the hammer, numbnutz?!

Image .
Bill never fails to get it open!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
She never did get that can of Squirrel Slabs open later on in the show.

She almost stabbed herself with that screwdriver!!

Where's the hammer, numbnutz?!

Image .
Bill never fails to get it open!

Now I know why Ivan was asking for my hammer.

The more handsome than he really needs to be [color=#C0392B]Comrade Stierlitz[/color] wrote: She's so crooked that she'll even lie about a pickle jar.

You are correct, Comrade Stierlitz, and to a child!