The G.O.Pee

GOPee.png
You know urine trouble when you have to rely on this clown to lead the battle for your future:

The Hill details all of Boehner's recent power grabs and scorched-earth maneuvering in order to crush conservative opposition in the House:

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
These facts, combined with the "election" of the Nerd as governor of Michigan despite Tea Party support for others in the GOP, were the first seeds of anarchocapitalism sewn in me. I came to these conclusions:

1) conservative politicians are politicians.

2) It is a politician's job to a) curry favor and b) keep their job.

3) Electing different politicians doesn't make it better; and if you elect better politicians (like Ron Paul) they will simply succeed in making the whole sausage grinder more efficient so that when other politicians take over, they will screw us over even more efficiently* and finally

4) You can't fix government with government.

I stole this idea from Ben Stone, who likes to compare the idea of Ron Paul getting elected president...like that'll ever happen....with a person being mugged down the street. The mugger tries to shoot the victim and the gun doesn't work for some reason. Electing a "good" politician is like taking the gun, saying, "I think I know how to fix this...there!" then handing the repaired gun back to the guy who wants to shoot you.

P Off-Goofy Or Pathetic also fits nicely.Politicians are like cars, some look better, some flashier, but the only choice you have is paint.-P on.
Last edited by General Confusion on 11/23/2012, 11:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: More On, Less Off

The G O P is to our polity what the K car was to bailed out Chrysler and Boehner will turn the House republicans into roadkill.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Basic functions of Wash DC --
1)extort cash
2)
distribute it among members
3)
use the cash to buy votes so functions 1 and 2 are facilitated.

Kinda like a perpetual motion machine?

I'm with Bill Whittle on this whole political mess. We can't put our trust in government and politics to preserve our freedom anymore.

DC is headquarters for Dispicable Corruption, don't tell anybody else!!!

Red Menace wrote:Kinda like a perpetual motion machine?

Yes Comrade Menace. Exactly. Many attempts to make it work but all failures. That is, till Dear Leader arrived on scene. Now all is perpetually FU Glorious ™ .

Washington DC....where everyday is Glorious Next Tuesday.

Hey, Princess Nookie!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]If we can't fix government with government, what can we do? I mean, we've got the fox guarding the henhouse here! Much collective benefit could be obtained if only Congress would, as the Constitution says, pass no law that they themselves aren't subject to. They are the "lawmakers." They are the one's who decide this sort of thing. They don't listen to us. Do we actually think they will pass laws denying them their perks? They shouldn't have done this in the first place, but they did!

Even those who are elected to do our will change, once elected, in opposition to us. How can this be undone?

Presently, I have no answer, except the unthinkable. This cannot stand.

My Dear Comrade Pamalinsky,

It is not for us to formulate The Party's rules, or likewise, legislative treachery planning. Look not to yourself for answers. Correct thinking demands submission to Current Truth™ through the application of Marxist Science and guidance of our Glorious Propaganda Directorate.

Even as I write this note, Dear Leader and his bureaucrat minions selfless Commissars are purging Enemies of the People, creating the progressive multi-cultural "Freedom to Agree" society that all progs will happily admit is for The Greater Good.™

I suspect, comrade, that your apparent dissatisfaction is temporary and most likely the result of a dull shovel. I offer my tool...err... sharpening services to you as a gesture of solidarity, and with the fervent hope that you will respond in kind.

Yours truly comrade,

I.M. Craptek (you may call me Crap, all my friends do)

RidesAPaleHorse wrote:The compassionate left............

Comrades, it warms my heart that even in glorious VICTORY over the reactionary forces -
the proletariat remains fixated on OPM. Marx himself would admire their persistence.

“Boehner, Boehner, don't be a dick. Budget cuts will make us sick.”

naked-boehner-e1354038908864.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/1 ... rs-office/

Pamalinsky wrote:Hey, Princess Nookie!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]If we can't fix government with government, what can we do? I mean, we've got the fox guarding the henhouse here! Much collective benefit could be obtained if only Congress would, as the Constitution says, pass no law that they themselves aren't subject to. They are the "lawmakers." They are the one's who decide this sort of thing. They don't listen to us. Do we actually think they will pass laws denying them their perks? They shouldn't have done this in the first place, but they did!

Even those who are elected to do our will change, once elected, in opposition to us. How can this be undone?

Presently, I have no answer, except the unthinkable. This cannot stand.
That is why it is said that "democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner."Turns out even the Constitution itself was an attempt to wrest power from the states (remember the Articles of Confederacy"? ) The people I'm paying the most attention to these days....eg, the Mises Institute, Lew Rockwell, the late Murray Rothbard,etc...advocate the education of people to give up the fantasy that they need the state in order to function as a society (they distinguish government, primarily local government, from the state). that's what will undo the damage the politicians have done. Without violence.I'm not sure if this is too optimistic an argument, but I'm studying it.

Of course it's a great argument/idea, Princess, but hard to accomplish when The Dark Side owns the media, the public schools, and the universities.

And I HAVE always greatly appreciated that definition of democracy :)

Democracy is rule by mob. We already have that, so what's the problem?

images2.jpg

POff
For an unknown reason the letter "b" is always missing from the spelling.

Demobcracy is much more accurate, think of lynch mob.
PeON