The Kim Jon Il Show

Comrades, it has come to my attention that the Dear Leader has a very glorious and progressive television show. It is one of the most equal shows I have ever seen! It's great for the whole collective.

This is good news, Comrade! It must mean they've succeeded in their quest to create a steam-powered television receiver. Who says central planning by government bureaucrats doesn't work?

Opiate of the People wrote:This is good news, Comrade! It must mean they've succeeded in their quest to create a steam-powered television receiver. Who says central planning by government bureaucrats doesn't work?

It's not steam-powered, Comrade. The television receivers in the Workers' Paradise are powered solely by the Will of the People which is embodied in the Dear Leader. Communism is just that powerful.

Powered by the will of the people? Excuse my suspicions comrade, but isn't people power predicated on caloric intake? If you'd ever been to Korea and smelled a kimchee fart, you'd have to worry about the effect on climate change.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Powered by the will of the people? Excuse my suspicions comrade, but isn't people power predicated on caloric intake? If you'd ever been to Korea and smelled a kimchee fart, you'd have to worry about the effect on climate change.

Well, specifically, they are powered by giant hamster wheels that the People are forced choose to run in in order to gaze upon the image of the Dear Leader.

Hahaha. . . it's funny because it's true, or else.

While I like watching Honorable Chairman Kim host his show, I would like to have seen the "Saddam Hussein Show", particularly before the Bushitler II invaded his home. Can you imagine? "Welcome to the Saddam Hussein Show! Say, why did the American infidel cross the road? He was running from our holy gunfire!" (forced laughter from the audience). (later) "Please welcome our next infidel, Jeff Dunham. . . so tell me infidel, how did you come up with Achmed?"

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Hahaha. . . it's funny because it's true, or else.

While I like watching Honorable Chairman Kim host his show, I would like to have seen the "Saddam Hussein Show", particularly before the Bushitler II invaded his home. Can you imagine? "Welcome to the Saddam Hussein Show! Say, why did the American infidel cross the road? He was running from our holy gunfire!" (forced laughter from the audience). (later) "Please welcome our next infidel, Jeff Dunham. . . so tell me infidel, how did you come up with Achmed?"

Please do not remind me of him, Comrade. Saddam was my uncle, and thinking of him brings back too many painful memories. *sniff* How I miss him so...