The last resort of Statists

Perhaps the best reason to vote against Mary Landrieu is that the social order she stands for is despicable.

There are only two forms of government, the American form wherein the government is formed to guarantee individual rights and the ancient kind of government based on the indispensable strong man who needs a political base of those that pledge undying fealty and loyalty in exchange for the landed estates they live off of.

Has Comrade Craptek collected his Childhood Dental Assistance and Early Childhood development programs yet?

Wait a minute--if I interpret that thing correctly, voting for Mary Landrieu means I only get Social Security until I'm 70? What happens after my 70th birthday? It can't be a death panel, because Politifact says there's no such thing--they even made it their Lie of the Year.

Clearly I'm going to have to settle for a younger age and stick to it indefinitely. Only I don't know if I want to be permanently 63 to get Social Security forever, or permanently 26 to stay on my parents' healthcare plan.

Unless their healthcare plan gets canceled by Obamacare, in which case, 63 years it is!

But that's still 40 years away, so it may not matter because by that time the planet should be totally destroyed by climate change.

Well, Landrieu lost. Only one thing left to do...RIOT!

Comrades, as you can see by the time stamp on my previous post, it was very late, past my usual bedtime, with the result that I did, in fact, interpret that thing INcorrectly.

Now that Cassidy has stolen the runoff, I realize that instead I must wait UNTIL I'm 70 to collect Social Security!

That's such a long time away for someone so young they're still on their parents' healthcare plan--which is not to say I refer to myself. I'm merely stating it's a long time away for someone so young.

But me? I'm well past 70 now. Don't be fooled by my avatar, comrades! That's an old picture, and even then, it's been photoshopped to make me appear younger than I really was at the time it was taken.

Here's a more recent pic: Image

Never fear, Commissarka Pinkie, there are many other opportunities on the list. Note the allowance for early childhood development programs. I myself am planning to claim this on the grounds of being early into second childhood. And since this is so early, surely it also qualifies for early disability Medicaid as well. There is always an opportunity for fairness of wealth distribution in the glorious world of Next Tuesday.

Old broad swings a mean shovel, considering her geriatric condition.

Still no excuse for not making her quota of beets...

[color=#C0392B]Commissarka Pinkie[/color] may have some explaining to do because she wrote:Wait a minute--if I interpret that thing correctly, voting for Mary Landrieu means I only get Social Security until I'm 70? What happens after my 70th birthday? It can't be a death panel, because Politifact says there's no such thing--they even made it their Lie of the Year.

Clearly I'm going to have to settle for a younger age and stick to it indefinitely. Only I don't know if I want to be permanently 63 to get Social Security forever, or permanently 26 to stay on my parents' healthcare plan.

Unless their healthcare plan gets canceled by Obamacare, in which case, [highlight=#ffff00]63 years it is! [/highlight]

[highlight=#ffff00]But that's still 40 years away[/highlight], so it may not matter because by that time the planet should be totally destroyed by climate change.
I knew it!

So you are only 23 years old!

I found this image a long time ago but did not believe my eyes!

pinkie-is-a-victorias-secret-angel.jpg

Pinkie is a Victoria's Secret Angel!

(The shovel is to beat men - like Ivan the Stakhanovets and Captain Craptek - away from her!)

(My math could be wrong...)

commissarka-pinkie-in-teddy.png

commissarka-pinkie-new.png

Either one of two things could have happened: the masses were so stupid, turning down free stuff, or Cassidy-Who-Dares-To-Oppose-Us help dump a few more ballots to get him over the top. Because, we all know the Party wouldn't dare do such silly stuff...

Image I facepalmed at the original image Comrade Treatment Center posted. Especially the "WE WILL NO LONGER ALLOW ANYONE TO DISRESPECT OUR PRESIDENT" line. Because, you know, they didn't disrespect Bush when he was in office...right...?

UnifiedInformation wrote:Either one of two things could have happened: the masses were so stupid, turning down free stuff, or Cassidy-Who-Dares-To-Oppose-Us help dump a few more ballots to get him over the top. Because, we all know the Party wouldn't dare do such silly stuff...

Image I facepalmed at the original image Comrade Treatment Center posted. Especially the "WE WILL NO LONGER ALLOW ANYONE TO DISRESPECT OUR PRESIDENT" line. Because, you know, they didn't disrespect Bush when he was in office...right...?

I believe Mary, on the contrary, was disrespectful towards Deer Leader, as were almost all incumbent and prospective Party™ members. Most couldn't run away from him fast enough. Total disrespect.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I believe Mary, on the contrary, was disrespectful towards Deer Leader, as were almost all incumbent and prospective Party™ members. Most couldn't run away from him fast enough. Total disrespect.

It's absolutely horrible, Comrade. Sometimes we ourselves don't even know how we get up in the morning knowing that.

UnifiedInformation wrote:Image
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I believe Mary, on the contrary, was disrespectful towards Deer Leader, as were almost all incumbent and prospective Party™ members. Most couldn't run away from him fast enough. Total disrespect.

It's absolutely horrible, Comrade. Sometimes we ourselves don't even know how we get up in the morning knowing that.

I don't know how I get up in the morning knowing anything. I try not to think about it. The Party™ and the beet vodka helps with that.

Not to mention, the joy experienced when someone is punished for a political crime. I know that my life is not improved but it sure as hell is enjoyable to watch when someone else's life is made worse than mine.

Thank The Party™ for these small pleasures.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I don't know how I get up in the morning knowing anything. I try not to think about it. The Party™ and the beet vodka helps with that.

Not to mention, the joy experienced when someone is punished for a political crime. I know that my life is not improved but it sure as hell is enjoyable to watch when someone else's life is made worse than mine.

Thank The Party™ for these small pleasures.

Quite true. We love to watch those treasonable people suffer, except we have to keep watch of our vodka rations and make sure not to have too much per day. It's tough, especially nowadays, but a revolutionary must do what a revolutionary must do, no?