The Last Word on Missing Soap!

Comrades, I will be brief.... perhaps that is a poor choice in words. What I mean is that I will not waste precious People's Electrons with false stories or try to showed Enhanced Photos to back up my story as some do. The events of the past 48 hours demonstrates clearly that it is not I as some wreckers in our Party have suggested, rather it is Comrade Jackson with Obama's Guest Soap. It is also my wish that my comrades do not waste time on this when there are Bigger Fish to Fry!

NEWS FLASH!

How did we miss it Comrades? The big news is not so much that I do not have them, rather it is that at long last, Comrade Jackson has answered the question we all have wondered about!

I heard that the Rev was going to cut Obamas nuts off and throw them down John Wiley Price's "White Hole."

Dallas County officials spar over 'black hole' comment

A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster's, is perhaps "the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape."

Other county officials quickly interceded to break it up and get the meeting back on track. TV news cameras were rolling, after all.

The facts are clear now.... Comrade Jackson took Obama's guest soaps and threw them down a location that is either do deep that light can not reach or a region in space where gravity is too greedy to allow light to escape it's grasp,

So the fallen Lizard Queen and Mother Nancy never got his guest soaps? How could that have happened?

Who can say Premier? But this is the Obamessiah we are talking about. Perhaps Commissarka Pinkie can explain this.

Well, gee whiz--I wonder if a certain furry, four-legged, tail-wagging, recently promoted marshal might have mistaken them for doggie treats again?

I'm sure Obama will hand his balls... err... "guest soaps" over to Nancy. Nancy has been bitching as of late that she can't get her hands clean with Harry's "guest soaps".

Jesse Jackson must be trying to procure "guest soaps" for Mother Nancy. He must be trying to get her the biggest and the best, now that she's taken over HRC's place as the Alpha.

After all, everyone must make a sacrifice for the Party and it's objectives. Could this be part of the Obamessiah's Health Plan? Has he uncovered the secret to regeneration of human body parts??

Dear Lenin... feeling faint! I can't get the picture the Chairman painted out of my head..... must do something.....*grabbing PeoplesShovel™ and hitting heard - repeatedly*