The latest news on terrorists....captured!!

...found hanging upside-down in a cave in Afghanistan...

Rosie.jpg

AAAAAA!!!

It's even worse than I thought!

My God! You've found the Bug Eyed Queen after a thousand Big Macs!

Great Stalin's Ghost. Well, at least it was found hanging upside down. Wait. That used to be fun for the BEQ. Help me, Marx; I'm melting! I'm melting!

Where are the ruby slippers? I wanna be in Kansas, Toto!

Lupe! Lupe! Bring me the asp! The asp! No, no, not the asp, the hemlock. That's right. The hemlock.

If that's what Rosie O'Donnell's wife wakes up to every morning, I'm sure she needs no cup of coffee to stop sleeping.

It's the hair on the back I think that does it. Who said that Neanderthals are extinct?

But I've read that Neanderthals are extinct because they did not like the rape of the environment that the ancestors of modern man did. They had <i>respect</i> for the environment and wouldn't overuse it. Lots to think about there.

Or not. Got it in one.

Who said that Neanderthals are extinct?

According to GEICO they aren't. And they're called cavemen.

Tell me, Betty. Do you projectile vomit farther toward the gecko or toward the cavemen?

You know that it's bad when you rise, take your steak knife and rush toward your new 60" Sony XBRD television to take the head off a computer animation.

A friend's ex-wife was hit by a woman who had Geico and they tried to refuse to pay for a rental car on Thanksgiving on the theory that it is a holiday and you won't need it to go to work. Probably works with some people. The only solution is to call forth the Party, sell them into slavery, and burn the office to the ground. Pour encourager les autres.