The Lies About Dear Leader Begin

Comrades, this scandal with Gov. Blago is a vile plot to implicate Dear Leader by counter revolutionary forces.

I expect right now the FBI is water boarding the Governor and comrade Rezko in an attempt to make him tell lies about our Dear Leader's involvement in this unproven and trumped up scandal.

We should denounce this kangaroo court show trial and all efforts to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate our Dear Leader.

Even our media organ's are turning on Dear Leader now. AP has had the nerve to mention that Obama has a long history of associations with shady characters. And after Dear Leader artfully parsed his words denying that he had any contact with the Gov. regarding his vacated Senate seat, we see this headline:

>prosecutors allege that Blagojevich sought appointment for himself as
>secretary of Health and Human Services in the new Obama administration.
>
>https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loc ... 7804.story

WTF? Are they making Dear Leader out to be a liar? Maybe they're implying that Dear Leader has no clue what his own team is doing? Outrageous!

I denounce the Chicago Tribune for their slanted, biased reporting.

Glorious!!! The media is NOW acknowledging The One's associations after the election has already passed. This is a great way to gain back any lost credibility!!!

Anonymous
Now we have a new "Jackson 5"!

Candidate #5, $500k, etc. :-)

WHAT IS THIS?????

How dare the MSN tell the truth about the Messiahs association these horrible people. Who do they think they are? They need to remember why they exist, just to serve the Messiah.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go check and make sure my soda is not frozen in the freezer.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go check and make sure my soda is not frozen in the freezer.

Comrade Red Star,

If you have the cash in your freezer wrapped in plastic, the soda won't get all over it if it freezes and breaks the container. Congressman Jefferson taught me that before he was framed by Bu$Hitler and the FBI. Did you know that a freezer is safer than a bank to keep your money in?

Comrade Whoopie,

You have such a way with pictures. Outrageous! is definitely the word of the day.

Komrade Zarkof, Yes a fine teacher Jefferson. He was just redistributing, what the Obamessiah has promised to do for the rest of us in the USofKKK.

As Blago who just feels everyone's pain, and wants to reward us all, by redistributing some cash from us to his bank account.

Jefferson was is shaking down people on a regular bases, and for all his efforts was not re-elected.

As Commissar Of Kick in Doors at Midnight, I find this unacceptable

I some how stuck my soldering iron in my forehead again, so if you will excuse me.

Comrades, it's early yet. I have complete faith in our MSM (Messiah State Media). They will not turn on Dear Leader over a matter as trivial as this! (Particularly if they value their heads and bailouts.)

They are simply groping about for The Approved Truth, and as soon as they have determined what it's supposed to be, they will let us know how it gives us yet even more reason to laud our Dear Leader. Patience.

Anonymous wrote:Now we have a new "Jackson 5"!

Candidate #5, $500k, etc. :-)

A glorious comment, Comrade Guest!

Let us not forget that the Jackson 5 came from Gary, Indiana, effectively part of Chicago with its slums, potholed streets, shuttered factories, notable murder rates, DNC stanglehold, and progressive despair outlook.

Comrade and now apparent Islamic Brother Michael Jackson has sung it best, "I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it!"

Comrades,

Is "nussing" the new "everysing"?

This is just the beginning of a plot by BushHitler to be King of the USSA!

Here are the detailed plans. It reads like Mein Kampf!

I think you're all missing a good point in here.

With the difficulty that will now be had, installing another Senator in The One's former chair - it leaves us plenty of time to have that chair (literally) taken out of the Senate so it can be historically preserved for posterity. Blago was sacrificed for this delaying effect - we couldn't wait for Dimmy Carter to get back from the Middle East.

Truly you all understand the significance of the very chair The One almost used when he almost worked in the Senate and almost voted.

It is such an important "relic", having touched The One's ass - it should be transported to the Mother Land and positioned in a place of honor next to Lenin's tomb - so the rest of the world can see what we have accomplished - a good Marxist, an illegal alien, elevated to the highest office in the world! (At least the ones the proles are allowed to know of).

Karl help us if he pulls out JFK's desk for the O-val O-ffice.

PS - Thank you Justice Souter for being reasonable and denying the Pennsylvania appeal for the The One's citizenship. You will be well compensated by the State.

Comrade Propreitior Vornoff,

All this O talk has stimulated my O-zone, which might lead to o-zone. How many carbon credits must I purchase for my own O-stimulated Big Less Equal O?