The Maximum Jackson's Ride Robbed!

Calling all Progs......

Following the embarrassing news that Mayor Dave Bing's GMC Yukon was hijacked by criminals this week, Detroit's Channel 7 reports that the Reverend's Caddy Escalade SUV was stolen and stripped of its wheels while he was in town last weekend with the UAW's militant President Bob King leading the “Jobs, Justice, and Peace” march promoting government-funded green jobs.
Read that again: Jackson's Caddy SUV was stripped while he was in town promoting green jobs.

bilde.jpg
https://detnews.com/article/20100903/MIVIEW/100903001

We need to hunt these thieves down IMMEDIATELY! Obviously done by reichwing/bitter-clinging RepubliKKKans!

To the barracades!
~
======================================================
This is one of them teachable moments Obama is always talking about. Simply posting a link to a news story is insufficient since links expire. Instead, copy and paste the most relevant part of the story and include a catchy image for visual appeal. -Whoopie
Last edited by Red Rooster on 9/4/2010, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Thank you Badenoff, Thank you Whoopie... definitely a teachable moment in da hood.

I bet comrade Jackson had some really bitchin' wheels that he was more than happy to redistribute to the less wealthy.

A Caddy Escalade, how very green of him. A small carbon footprint, too!

The privatization of government wealth redistributing programs is unacceptable. No doubt they will claim higher efficiency and lower overhead costs. These firms no doubt employ non-union labor and lack health insurance as well.

I heard they employ child labor and torture kittens too. The Cadillac Cat Crash Protection department is notorious and on PETA's hit list for their kitten test dummies.

Hmmm... is this meaning that social justice has been served?

"White man's greed runs a world in need"

tires_wall_Juarez12.jpg

I think it's time for Jesse Jackson to retire.

Yes, Whoopie, Comrade Jackson MUST retire, for the Rethuglicans took his Michelins and rims, too!

I bet the crime scene smelled like tea....

This sounds like the work of Karin Stanford (mother of Jesse's 9-year old love child).

Apparently, Jesse hasn't been keepin' up wif his "keep quiet" payments to Karin forcing her to go to drastic—if not humiliating—lengths to not only make her point, but to get her "dues". Way to go, Mr. Shakedown stud!