The Miracle of Bernie

Bernie_Money_Tree.jpg
Bernie's efforts to improve his communist leadership abilities are chronicled in this most recent enemy spy video.

It's another Bernie miracle!

Here's another. Bernie promises to bust up and destroy every major industry but you don't have to worry about your jobs because Bernie will also force those destroyed industries to keep everyone employed and pay you more.

Here's another video: Bernie is all for sharing - unless it's his own French fries.

Great video Komrade Stalin III, although I must say that you have been producing many of these videos lately. Have you been transferred over to the visual agitation department or are you still in the agricultural sector? I'm just checking, from what I can tell all your quotas are being filled, you're performing to expectation, and overall you've assimilated well into our Kollketive.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Great video Komrade Stalin III, although I must say that you have been producing many of these videos lately. Have you been transferred over to the visual agitation department or are you still in the agricultural sector? I'm just checking, from what I can tell all your quotas are being filled, you're performing to expectation, and overall you've assimilated well into our Kollketive.

Most Humble Comrade Stierlitz,

As a front-running member of the new Communism for North America - i.e. the Peoples' Republic of United Democrats - I am willing to lead by example and hold the official title of Agricultural Visual Agitator.

These recent videos have come into my possession very rapidly. It is a fine balance between keeping our agents informed of this enemy activity and overwhelming our agents.

JosephStalinthe3rd wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Great video Komrade Stalin III, although I must say that you have been producing many of these videos lately. Have you been transferred over to the visual agitation department or are you still in the agricultural sector? I'm just checking, from what I can tell all your quotas are being filled, you're performing to expectation, and overall you've assimilated well into our Kollketive.

As a front-running member of the new Communism for North America - i.e. the Peoples' Republic of United Democrats - I am willing to lead by example and hold the official title of Agricultural Visual Agitator.

These recent videos have come into my possession very rapidly. It is a fine balance between keeping our agents informed of this enemy activity and overwhelming our agents.

I'd like to ask you a few questions. I'm beginning to assemble a case to try to find out where the videos are coming from.

1. Did the videos start coming before or after your trip to Florida?
2. Did you visit any potentially non-party approved places while in Florida?
3. Have you been given any unusual gifts lately or gotten calls anyone who doesn't usually call? I'm thinking that they're getting your voice for the productions using a bug or a wiretap.
4. Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
5. Have there been any abrupt changes in your schedule or uninvited visitors to your Presidential Palace?
6. Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?
7. Are there any unusual or exotic markings or colors on the boxes and/or film cans that these films come in? If so, give a description of or type the markings themselves.
8. Have you seen anybody creeping around your Palace? If so, give me a brief description of them.
9. Have your belongings been moved, rearranged, replaced, or lost without your knowing?
10. What are the dates that these films have came in? I assume that it takes a small while for the film to be processed and that I can't use the posting date as the date of acquisition.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
JosephStalinthe3rd wrote:

I'd like to ask you a few questions. I'm beginning to assemble a case to try to find out where the videos are coming from.

3. Have you been given any unusual gifts lately or gotten calls anyone who doesn't usually call? I'm thinking that they're getting your voice for the productions using a bug or a wiretap.
5. Have there been any abrupt changes in your schedule or uninvited visitors to your Presidential Palace?
7. Are there any unusual or exotic markings or colors on the boxes and/or film cans that these films come in? If so, give a description of or type the markings themselves.
8. Have you seen anybody creeping around your Palace? If so, give me a brief description of them.
9. Have your belongings been moved, rearranged, replaced, or lost without your knowing?
10. What are the dates that these films have came in? I assume that it takes a small while for the film to be processed and that I can't use the posting date as the date of acquisition.

Comrade Stierlitz, I will try to answer to the best of my memory these most eye opening questions.

Upon closer examination, the first video was sent to me shortly after my return from Florida. An urgent call came in on the the peoples' hot line phone (which is sort of like Kommissioner Gordon's red phone for Batman) alerting me to the devilish spy videos.

I did infiltrate the Billionaire's rally to monitor our agitators' performances, perhaps one of the seemingly innocent "brushes" from a stranger was actually an operative implanting an audio / video device...?

I've recieved only beet rations and some comfort food from back home - human blood sausage, success criminal soup etc.

Cutty say 'e can't HANG!

I have had visits from the servants' family as recent at 3 days ago...

Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help!

The videos always arrive the same - left mysteriously on the porch of the Stalinization plant in a baby holder, wrapped in a blanket. On the blanket is a branded "$" sign.

Hmmmm, I was suspicious last week when I saw what I thought was the dungeon master, but now that you mention it, his beard did not have any blood on it. He was average height, average build with green eyes, short brown hair and a salt and pepper beard that resembled a brillo pad.

All belongings seem to be as per normal, however I did pocket Comrade Sandman's Peoples Cube the day we met with Kim, I've been trying to figure it out myself for a few days, not as easy as I originally thought.

You can figure to count backwards 1 week from each posting date, this gives me time to analyze the video myself for clues as to it's true origin. I also look for any risks to showing our agents, one concern being - Would these videos infect our agents with "15 minutes of fame hysteria" from actually being in one of the twisted fake reality show episodes.

JosephStalinthe3rd wrote: Comrade Stierlitz, I will try to answer to the best of my memory these most eye opening questions.

Upon closer examination, the first video was sent to me shortly after my return from Florida. An urgent call came in on the the peoples' hot line phone (which is sort of like Kommissioner Gordon's red phone for Batman) alerting me to the devilish spy videos.

I did infiltrate the Billionaire's rally to monitor our agitators' performances, perhaps one of the seemingly innocent "brushes" from a stranger was actually an operative implanting an audio / video device...?

I've recieved only beet rations and some comfort food from back home - human blood sausage, success criminal soup etc.

Cutty say 'e can't HANG!

I have had visits from the servants' family as recent at 3 days ago...

Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help!

The videos always arrive the same - left mysteriously on the porch of the Stalinization plant in a baby holder, wrapped in a blanket. On the blanket is a branded "$" sign.

Hmmmm, I was suspicious last week when I saw what I thought was the dungeon master, but now that you mention it, his beard did not have any blood on it. He was average height, average build with green eyes, short brown hair and a salt and pepper beard that resembled a brillo pad.

All belongings seem to be as per normal, however I did pocket Comrade Sandman's Peoples Cube the day we met with Kim, I've been trying to figure it out myself for a few days, not as easy as I originally thought.

You can figure to count backwards 1 week from each posting date, this gives me time to analyze the video myself for clues as to it's true origin. I also look for any risks to showing our agents, one concern being - Would these videos infect our agents with "15 minutes of fame hysteria" from actually being in one of the twisted fake reality show episodes.

Okay, so we have some people:

Dungeon Master
People at Billionaire Blowout
Servant's family

Some vectors of attack:

Sandman's People's Cube
Video deliveries
Potential billionaire bugs
Rations from home

And some dates of acquisition:

April 8th '16
April 1st '16
March 26th '16
March 20th '16

You say that they started after your trip to Florida. I'm thinking they bugged your hotel room or got a room next to yours and set up some really choice microphones pointed at the wall. That's how they got your voice for the first film.

Now, the first thing that I'd do is find any sort of bug so that we know which radio frequencies to tune into and track or which cables to trace. They have to be getting your voice from a bug, there's no other way.

I'm thinking that it can't be the people at the Billionaire Blowout, the bug would've been detected by TSA. The bug would've also run out of battery power during the trip back to California; the battery couldn't be too big so that the bug would've been felt or detected.

I know that shipments to the Stalinization plant intended for you, Stalin III, are certified and protected by armed guards who are changed out every 30 minutes throughout the trip, so that knocks the rations down a peg. I got a copy of the certified mail receipts and nothing looks out of the ordinary. I had to the visit to the return address of the comfort food and subjected them to a battery of simple questions and compared some photos. They tested out as your family, and the sweep I did of their house revealed nothing that could be used for radio transmissions, so there's nothing to be had there. The beet ration return addresses are to the national beet distribution center, so there also is nothing to be had there. With this angle there would've had to have been an incredible bribery racket, and all postal guards have to take an oath to the Party, so I don't think this is a theory worth considering.

Now, the Sandman People's Cube is something that might be worth looking into. You say that you're having trouble solving it, well, the original People's Cube can be solved by anyone. This tells me that he might've made a knockoff or doctored one up with a bug inside. Can the cube's parts be turned with the same amount of effort it takes to turn a People's Cube? Find a standard head screwdriver and try breaking the Sandman cube apart at the seams and inspect it for any tampering other than your own. The components of a cube bug would have to be very light as to not arouse suspicion of of the cube itself. They'd also have to be like a Billionaire Bug, to make the cube work you'd have to fit it in only one of the sections of the cube. Not likely, but worth looking into.

Now, the video deliveries could have the potential for a bug. The baby carriers could hide a good-sized battery and maybe even a high-quality mic without any weight suspicions or size restrictions. They could keep on sending them, like they're doing, so that they have a fresh battery. They come at about 1-week intervals, that might be all the longer their batteries can last until the bug stops transmitting. If you haven't thrown them out I'd advised cutting into one and taking a look inside. Keep them in a concrete room with a tape recorder of you saying random words and phrases. If any one of those words or phrases shows up in the films then we've got a confirmation.

That leaves the dungeon master/dungeon master impersonator and the servant's family. The description of the dungeon master's not much to go on, but what you can do is check the dungeon for any signs of foul play or anything suspicious. I'd have the rooms the servant uses or even goes into turned upside-down and inspected for anything unusual. I'd also interrogate both the dungeon master and the family.

I'll be waiting for your findings regarding the film carriers, Sandman Cube, dungeon master, and servant's family. I have a feeling that this could be something big.

Comrade Stierlitz, I see your time volunteering at KGB bake sales has served you well, your investigative instincts are most sharp.

Investigation part 1:

Other than a large cockroach, I did not detect any bugs in my hotel room @ the Motel 6 where I was staying. However, it is most curious that my voice is being captured so clearly in the videos.. So I must agree, there is likely a device of some sort recording and modulating my voice. More on this later.

Below is a shot of the Dungeon Master from our bathroom security camera. Notice the lack of blood on the beard. This is most suspicious. We gave the Dungeon Master the day off today, so as not to over stress this employee - per California labor standards - and Mao is checking the dungeon as we speak.

Dungeon Master.png

More to follow...

Investigation part 2:

The servants were beaten asked to volunteer any un-korrekt thoughts or activities they may have participated in. One servant in particular - the small one, front and center in the picture below is of special concern due to her ability to fit into small spaces. This may or may not mean anything, but we have sent her to the dungeon for further questioning.

Servants.jpg

Investigation part 3:

Our most promising lead yet is the baby carriage. We only have the last one that was left at the Stalinization plant, as the others were shipped back to China for their national past time of roll the female newborn off the cliff.

This is an image of the baby carriage prior to our tear down techs doing their magic.

rsz_1rsz_carriage.jpg

Investigation 3.2:

Upon tearing down the carriage, we found this inside the frame -

rsz_1rsz_the_thing.jpg

This may in fact be The Thing that has been transmitting our activity, but it is only one piece of the puzzle. We have yet to discover an actual listening device, even after turning the servants' rooms upside down, interrogating them and reviewing the Dungeon and it's master (We are still working on the last one obviously).

We have recruited like minded professionals from silicon valley to analyze this device in an attempt to put this madness to and end.

With regard to Comrade Sandman's Cube, I continue to struggle with it on multiple fronts. I can't get it back to equality - the individual squares are simply too complicated for me to match up. The Cube is balanced. If I roll it, no particular side comes up repetitively, which might indicate a "weighted" side. the squares are so robust, I can not pry it apart with my screwdriver. See below -

All things being considered, I feel we are on a good course with our friends from silicon valley backing us up and helping us understand The Thing as a next step.

Rest assured we will continue to watch the Dungeon Master, after his scheduled R&R period.