The Most Importunate Crisis Of The Day: BULLYING

Comrades and proles,

While "Rome" is burning all around us with earthquakes and tsunamis, governments being overthrown by coups d'état, dictators waging war with protestors—including Wisconsin, Iran preparing to nuke up, Russia returning to its former days, China pumping billions into their military industrial complex, people starving, dying, and generally being taxed to death by the looming threat of Obamacare™, nothing—NOTHING—is more important; more pressing; more disturbing than... BULLYING! It is the single most important issue of the day, even more so than the aforementioned scourges!

BULLYING is so important that even our Dear Leader had to step away from his tee-off time to address this urgent issue at a conference:

"There's one goal of this conference. It's to dispel the myth that bullying is a harmless right of passage, or an inevitable part of growing up... it's not," said Dear Leader.

We all know our Dear Leader suffered taunts and provocation about his big, floopy "Dumbo-ish" ears. Insensitive peers would put him up on a mock cross and jeer at him wagging their Collective™ tongues shrieking at him with vile impertinence, bitter contempt, and a rabid rage that even Alan Grayson would admire: "If you're the 'messiah', then fly down from that cross with your ears!" Followed by the most crushing, insensitive laughter and guffawing this side of Hell. We know the pain and abuse Dear Leader had to suffer when he was a young statist, and why this matter of BULLYING is a personal enmity he wants to put an end to. Nothing else matters in this world of woes except to stop BULLYING!
~
To help with the elimination of this odious nuisance, Dear Leader has allowed me to release this propagandic edu-ma-K-shun-el video, for the Collective™, to demonstrate how BULLY ERADICATION is properly done.

to wit:

It was only a matter of time before the Reichwing YouTube censor nazis would pull this video. Not to be deprived, I have procured the a link to the ORIGINAL

Bully: I heard you were talking sh*t.

Casey: Huh?

Bully: Heard ya been talkin' sh*t.

Casey: I wasn't even talking to ya.

Bully punches Casey in the face.

Onlooker Jerk: He's laughin' at ya!

It doesn't look like Casey's laughing at anyone. Bully tries to land another face punch. Casey deflects it. Bully punches Casey a few times in the gut, dances around like an idiot who's spent too much time watching Rocky movies. Thinks he's pretty funny at this point.

Camera Idiot: Go, Richard, go. This is gettin' sad, brah. Hey guys, just keep recordin', keep recordin'. [Girl walks up in background] Look at that, who's that in the background?

Tall Jerk: F*ck off, ya fat c*nt.

Casey grabs and then body slams bully, looks somewhat surprised by his power.

Camera Idiot: Oh sh*t ...

Tall Jerk to Casey: F*ck you ... (indecipherable cursing)

Casey walks away.

Smart Girl to Tall Jerk: I think you better back off and leave him because he's going to do that to you ...

Bully limps around.

Onlookers to Bully: You all right?

~
Any questions?

It is only right that the ONE, our Dear Leader has outlawed bullying. He has been forced to apologize for the acts of bullying conducted by the USSA for years, he has dutifully bowed to leaders of other countries to acknowlege their rightful places, and is attempting to make right what was made wrong over history and especially during the dark ages of Bush/Cheney/Halliburton/Limbaugh presidency.

Comrades, this is a great day for the party! Let there be leadership (anytime now would be fine) and decisiveness from on high! The Party recognizes that Politics in Chicago in Republik of Illinois (home and developement ground of the ONE) will not be affected by such policies intended soleley for citizens not of the leadership class...

Dear Leader has been criticized by some racists for not speaking more to the recent controversy in Libya. This criticism is improper; what Comrade Khadaffy is doing in Libya is not bullying, it is community organizing. Comrade Obama is right to direct his attention to more pressing matters, like the Kansas defense.

Opiate of the People wrote:Dear Leader has been criticized by some racists for not speaking more to the recent controversy in Libya. This criticism is improper; what Comrade Khadaffy is doing in Libya is not bullying, it is community organizing. Comrade Obama is right to direct his attention to more pressing matters, like the Kansas defense.

You would have to be really quick to catch The One's validating comment during his bracket picks: he was like the rapid-fire disclaimer announcer telling everyone to send money to Japan.

"[highlight=#ffff99]To help with the elimination of this odious nuisance, Dear Leader has allowed me to release this propagandic edu-ma-K-shun-el video, for the Collective™, to demonstrate how BULLY ERADICATION is properly done.[/highlight]"

Looks like those bullies at YouTube are at it again. "This video has been removed because it's content violated YouTube's Terms of Service". That's their standard Bully Speak for F@#% You. They did the same thing with all the neat-o Hitler Bunker Videos.

Woah! They censored the video! What a bunch of lousy Reichwingers! The video is out there aside from YouTube.

Most of USSA's money is funneled to Japan through capitalist money-laundering scheme. The imperialist lackey dog Walton has created his WalMart empire to import goods from Japan and bust the unions of workers, manipulate consumer behavior and cause a massive flow of ill-gotten profits to flow like river Volga to the Land of the Glowing Reactor Rising Sun. His actions are cleverly disguised with "BUY USA" banners in his markets, but I am too well schooled by the state to fall for such deception.

Youtube censorship is yet another ploy by the Tea Party and Halliburton to shape the minds of Amerikan Sheeple.

Of all the misdeeds and mishaps that are happening, it is most precise and glorious that our dear little Leader takes on bullying. Such bravery, he has shown (and I understand his anti-bully moves are very impressive... and he does not "look like a girly"!!) I must admit, I have been . . . . . well, OK, I have done my share of necessary bullying, but just as fuel prices must "necessarily rise", this was a good thing. I body slammed a reichwinger when she stomped my foot. My foot was there first! And the old lady in the wheelchair, should have noticed it!!

Frauline, it is good that you apply equal retaliation to all, not favoring by race, party affiliation, or disabilities. You are a role model, I hope to be like you one day.

Tovarichi wrote:Fraulein, it is good that you apply equal retaliation to all, not favoring by race, party affiliation, or disabilities. You are a role model, I hope to be like you one day.
ah ha! my wise little Tovarichi! Yes, I have many that admire and long to be modeled after my personal self and my proud humility. As you say, all peoples should be treated equally and fairly (when deserving), should they not? We must all try and try again until we have achieve Progressive nirvana™ . Keep up the hard working.