'The most transparent administration...'

Andre_Carson_Intelligence.jpg
Pelosi to name first Muslim lawmaker to House intelligence committee

In a show of openness and transparency, the administration is showing our Mooslimic allies and soon-to-be allies that we have nothing to hide, by establishing an open conduit of free-flowing intelligence to the Religion of Peace by appointing a Muslim to head the intelligence committee.

President Obama is still in search of another Muslim to head Homeland Security, a Cuban to head the Immigration/Naturalization Service, and a Frenchman to take over as Secretary of Defense.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:https://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/ ... 14213.html

In a show of openness and transparency, the administration is showing our Mooslimic allies and soon to be allies that we have nothing to hide, by establishing an open conduit of freeflowing intelligence to the Religion of Peace by appointing a Muslim to head the intelligence committee.

President Obama is still in search of another Muslim to head Homeland Security, a Cuban to head the Immigration/Naturalization Service, and a Frenchman to take over as Secretary of Defense.

I'm surprised that Deer Leader has not recess appointed Don Sharptone to oversee the Dept. of Social Security or the Dept. of Justice.

I am still to be having hope that Glorious, and FABulous, Richard Simmons will finally be named Secretary of Defense. I am being sure that Richard is having suitable wardrobes for job as Secretary.

Harlanovichski wrote:I am still to be having hope that Glorious, and FABulous, Richard Simmons will finally be named Secretary of Defense. I am being sure that Richard is having suitable wardrobes for job as Secretary.

With the repeal of the oppressive "don't ask, dont tell" policy initiated by Clintion perpetuated by Bush <spit> Comrade Simmons' talents are not required; where the ability to roll over, submit, and surrender to the most horrific indignities are qualities best reflected by the French.

And Richard Simmons, now that you mention it.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:President Obama is still in search of another Muslim to head Homeland Security, a Cuban to head the Immigration/Naturalization Service, and a Frenchman to take over as Secretary of Defense.

Hell is Where:

The British are the chefs,
The Swiss are the lovers,
The French are the mechanics,
The Italians make everything run on time,

The Russians handle public relations,
The Germans are the police,
and
Obama runs the government.

Lev Termen wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:President Obama is still in search of another Muslim to head Homeland Security, a Cuban to head the Immigration/Naturalization Service, and a Frenchman to take over as Secretary of Defense.

Hell is Where:

The British are the chefs,
The Swiss are the lovers,
The French are the mechanics,
The Italians make everything run on time,

The Russians handle public relations,
The Germans are the police,
and
Obama runs the government.
Strange! You make it sound nearly as glorious as Next Tuesday™