The "Must Have" Doll for this Kwanzaa or Ramadan

https://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...ite=DirectLoad

Comrades, use your stimulus checks wisely! This is still a Kapitalist money grabbing scheme, but soon the Government will take over the re-distribution...it has to happen.

replatformOverlays.jpg

• Celebrate our first African-American president with this President Barack Obama commemorative baby doll, a first-of-a-kind from Master Doll Artist Linda Murray, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
  • This collectible baby doll is crafted of collector-quality vinyl to capture the smallest lifelike details
  • You'll be delighted by his adorable custom T-shirt featuring Obama's, "Yes We Can" on one sleeve and the American flag and sentiment, "The Birth of Hope January 20, 2009" on the front

President Barack Obama Commemorative Baby Doll Celebrates Hope! A First-of-a-Kind from Master Doll Artist Linda Murray!

Price: $149.99 US s&s $16.99 US Available in 5 installments of $30.00 US

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

The cute little guy didn't grow up to be worth a damn.

baby_obama.jpg

Or did he grow up?

suck.jpg

Oooo...you had me at "collector quality vinyl."

Komrad Phobianov wrote:Commies accidentally give away Dear Leader's September Give-Away!

https://www.peoplesworld.org/hoping-for ... president/

I went there, did some reading and was thinking-

"Wow. This looks like THE PLACE Democrats pick up their talking points".

I really got curious who People's World is. Finally scrolled to the bottom of the screen.

[highlight=#f6f7f4]Other sites in the People Before Profit network:
[/highlight]
Uh-huh. Figures
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 8/31/2011, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Put in more red RED

Clinton was Teflon, the Big 0 is vinyl, duh da! Our Prog Leaders are made of very useful industrial products! (So the Big 0 truly is a little plastic - )

Comrades, I'm in a quandary. Today I was asked if I would've supported Stanley Ann Dunham's right to have Obama aborted.

Something eerie about this doll. Like a splinter in my mind. Could this be the Chucky of the New Millennium?

This will be a great mascot doll for the future 2012 campaign. Speaking of the future, Sony has a new product.

futurecam600.jpg

I don't seem to remember a Bushitler doll as nice as this one for "The messiah™" The only thing I could find even close enough was to commemorate Bushitler's stark hatred for black people.

Ummm, what is that in the diaper? Stimulus, I reckon.

I'm still stuck on "collector quality vinyl". I just cannot wrap my mind around that. Anyway, maybe we should distribute the Obambi Doll to all the middle school children. All they have now is those ugly, generic baby dolls that they have to take home and care for. We could even install a voice message that says;"Make sure your Mommy and Daddy vote for Obama in the next election".

Grigori E.R. wrote:Anyway, maybe we should distribute the Obambi Doll to all the middle school children.

That would be a great way to teach racial tolerance to the young, yet-to-be taxpayers. Pull the rip cord on his back and he goes, "MMM MMM MMM!". Or 5 or 6 other teleprompter-approved classic platitudes. Of course the Obama flag will be standard issue with this doll, and the American flag lapel pin only available as an extra-cost option.

We can even have a "spy" camera/GPS inside to record whether or not mommy and daddy are eeevil rethuglikkkans who are not planning on voting for WTF. This makes it easier for Janet Incompitano to send her squad of Unconditional Gloves™ to the scene for gulag korrektion therapy. And a thoroughly 'enhanced' pat-down.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades, I'm in a quandary. Today I was asked if I would've supported Stanley Ann Dunham's right to have Obama aborted.
I'd have to look at that...compare it to "Rosemary's Baby"...i think ya, I would support "choice" in those situations...for the good of the people, mind you.

Our dear Leader is a Master Debater, of that there can be no disputing, so . . . . . oh wait, wrong topic. Many apologies.
ah humm, yes I could use one of these dolly's for my Pit Bull, Michelle Machete. She loves to chew and is not fond of dear leader. I am assuming, being loyal comrades, ours will be free?

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am assuming, being loyal comrades, ours will be free?

Of course, Dear Frau. But there's always the "small" fee for S&H.

The last 'small fee' I was charged costs me 6 week beets and 12 vodka coupons. I am thinking Michelle Machete will have to keep chewing on my 2008 election posters.

Remember folks, in the words of our Dear Leader .... " Its a fee, not a tax ".

He is so deep. Is it not so ?