The New Government Motors CHANGEmobile

Obama points out the blind spots in the new Government Motors People's car:

4380658061_fa525a7e57.jpg

Most equal Comrade just_a_car!

Perhaps a government safety commission can be appointed to wipe out the blind spots in the Constitution.

Meanwhile I'm looking into opening up a wormhole to make sure the Founding Father's blindspots are erased.

Make sure you wipe out the God given rights part. All rights ought to be given only by Dear Leader via the Goracle, like the right to emit carbon dioxide only at allotted times, lest we do the tiniest bit of damage to the planet.

It seems to me that the best way to eliminate blind spots is to tear out one's eyes.

No spots, just blindness. Problem solved.

Thank you Comrade just_a_car. Your post reminded me I need to finish the New Constitution. We the People indeed! We all know it's now:

Blind as a Bat; Dumb as a Rock. . . our great Leader, the pathological liar change we canfeartrust. (oh spit)

Colonel 7.62 wrote: Meanwhile I'm looking into opening up a wormhole to make sure the Founding Father's blindspots are erased.

Will you quit that time travel crap? You have no idea the causality problems you might create. What if Obama was aborted? What if we ended up with some Rightwing dictator for life, followed by a succession of clones? What good would that tinkered Constitution be then?
We might all be wishing for some of those negative rights.

No sir, I don't like it. I don't like it at all. I prefer my Quantum Mechanics with no Strings attached. Just particles and waves for me. I'm like that Heisenberg fella who was never certain about anything. That's why I rely on the Current Truth. Why change history when you can change the present?

(Time travelin' whippersnappers give me gas)

Comrade Whoopie, I was still suffering from vodka hangover, at first I thought you had said "Curtain of Truth" as in "don't look behind that curtain" rather than the "Current Truth" you actually said.

I think I like my reality in this case. My self esteem might suffer otherwise.

Did comrade Whoopie say she had a need for petrol? I would be glad to lend by my monthly ration card has yet to arrive.

I don't do "curtains"... I always found there was something on the other side that was totally disturbing and educed retching. Usually a reichwinger waving a constitution and pontificating on and on about the bill of rights reichs. FASCISTS! *spit spit spit