The New Plantation™ "Bitter Klingers"

COMRADES!
I'm just as coherent and sensible as the next prog when it comes to "Gun Kontrol", i.e. FULL CONFISCATION OF ALL GUNS. PERIOD. And I thoroughly believe this is the ONLY WAY to stop people from killing each other because, as we have learned from the Sandy Hook incident, the world has gone mad and people are running around totally out of control shooting anything even remotely resembling a biped humanoid — especially OUR CHILDREN™! THE KILLING MUST STOP!!!

On May 28, 2008, Ceasar O'bama korrektly pointed out our greatest threat to our safety in this terse and succinct video that is REQUIRED viewing in order to understand the root of our cultural gun problem:

He korrektly defines them as "BITTER KLINGERS"; those who cling to their religion and guns.

As your official Ambassador To The New Plantation™, I offer you, my fellow Travelers Along The Progressive Path To Utopia, some insight as to who's really the "BITTER KLINGERS".
~
As we all know, 'religion' has essentially morphed into whatever we want it to be in accordance to the Current Truth™, as defined by the democratic bandwagon of Popular Opinion™ and Konventional Wisdom™.

You can always tell an accepted and legitimate 'religion' is one that receives no persecution by The Media™ or handlers of society. It is coddled and then elevated to the esteemed Victim Class™ of notables as sacrosanct and cherished.

O'BAMA, PLANNED PARENTHOOD:
"OUT OF OUR COLD DEAD HANDS!"
cold dead hands.jpg

Ceasar O'bama doesn't mince words when it comes to his personal religious convictions. There's something we can ALL learn from his stubborn temerity.

abortionists.jpg

Here are three reasons why we procreate in the New Plantation™ and then justify why we cling so very hard to our 'religion'.

NewImage28.jpg

What would we be without "Group-Think™"? Like a ship without a rudder; a vessel without a sail.

The 'religion' of the Sacrament Of Convenience is one of those notables that has claimed the lives of many of Our Children™. Yet it is acceptable because it's a Sacrifice For The Greater Good™.

SDB

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote: The 'religion' of the Sacrament Of Convenience is one of those notables that has claimed the lives of many of Our Children™. Yet it is acceptable because it's a Sacrifice For The Greater Good™.

Ah yes, the doctrine of 'The Church of the Totally Indifferent'. (coming as the Official State Religion™ of a country near you)
Forward indeed!

Our lives are only worthwhile under total state control. I don't know why they even let us vote - we could make the wrong choice as we did throughout the 1980s. I think the voting should be left up to experts as it is in enlightened societies like the Peoples' Democratic Republic of North Korea.

Then we would not need gods or guns - the state would decide when our lives were complete and terminate them for the common good. Utopia!

culture of death.jpg
The culture of death supports the religion of death. May I volunteer to be a martyr for the state?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:The culture of death supports the religion of death. May I volunteer to be a martyr for the state?

Comrade Peoples,

Maybe that's why the religion of Sacrament To Convenience has SO much in common with Islam because they're both consumed with a culture of death. And maybe that's why when we hear "It's for The Children™" we usually see a "Bitter Klinger" standing atop a pile of dead fetuses, or gunned down adolescents, clinging madly to their 'religion' with a white-knuckled death grip on their abortion vacuum 'assault weapons of mass destruction", all the while preaching to the rest of the proletariat how guns are eeevil and should be banned.

Certainly makes complete sense to me as the logik seems very clear.

The progs figured out how to eat their own young even before they are born. I suppose it saves the criticism if they waited until after... then it can be by "panel."

Ah yes, because life in a gulag is so much better for the peasants...... Image