The new Progressive Obama-Buddha

POLL: Which Bust will you pray to?

You may select 1 option

Own an Obama-head.............

7500596286290172146.gif

Comrades, I have discovered this must-buy for all Progs. See, Obama our dear leader is omnipotent; he is in fact, god-like. Barack needs to be worshipped. I demand that all so-called progressives buy this Bust of Obama himself, and pray to it 5 times a day. What's more, all the proceeds from the Bust of this American president go to Kenyan charities! How fantastic, to give back to those who gave us so much. Thanks Kenya!

The Bust

As the artists began designing a bust that captured the essence of the man that became the 44th President of the United States, it became quickly evident that there was a different air about the man as he grew from a candidate to the President. The artists knew he would be far greater than the Bush.

As such, our artists felt it best to create seperate busts, each encompassing the differences in Barack Obama as he grew into the Presidency. From an arrogant and smug Candidate, to the clueless and confused President he currently is. Plus the artists hoped many Americans would be stupid enough to buy both.

Thus were born the two busts: "The Smug Candidate" and "The Confused President." Collecters are able to choose the bust that best suits their personal connection to this great man. In other words, which one do YOU want to pray to?

Can we have a single version that combines the glorious features of both? Either smugly confused or confusedly smug. How about Smugused? It is much easier to read off the teleprompter than "Conug".

It's only fitting that we should bow and pray to His O'liness. He toils and works tirelessly for the World of Next Tuesday and the Children™.

Opiate of the People wrote:Can we have a single version that combines the glorious features of both? Either smugly confused or confusedly smug. How about Smugused? It is much easier to read off the teleprompter than "Conug".

I was going to Photoshop a two-faced Smugused Obama prototype but couldn't find the corresponding images quickly enough. It should look something like this, with approximately the same meaning: the future is smug, the past is confused. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, in the the Progressive World of Next Tuesday both the Future(TM) and the Past(TM) will be subject to Change(TM) without notice.

// off
We should save those Obama bust pictures for history. They are a great resource for Photoshopping.

Red Square wrote: I was going to Photoshop a two-faced Smugused Obama prototype but couldn't find the corresponding images quickly enough. It should look something like this, with approximately the same meaning: the future is smug, the past is confused. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, in the the Progressive World of Next Tuesday both the Future(TM) and the Past(TM) will be subject to Change(TM) without notice.

This would make for a grand more-equal-than-most idea for the collective; the annual awarding of The Obama Smugusedness Prize to the comrades who do the most to undermine mean and evil Western Civilization by their indecisiveness, tenacious adherence to simplistic ideology in spite of contravening realities, unshakable imbecilic faith in their own imaginary superiority and/or a simple lack of ability to think clearly about any subject.

Here are some of the categories:

Best Poopy in Pants of the Year - inspired by Obama's deft cancellation of Czech/Polish missile defense systems in exchange for a promise of nothing by the menacing Russians

The Jack and No Beanstalk Award - inspired by Obama's adding 787 billion dollars to the national debt which basically has amounted to a (Capitol) Hill of Beans.

The Jimmy Carter Killer Rabbit Campaign Medal - inspired by Obama's gallant war against the evil tyranny of Fox News

Diplomatic Three Card Monte Player of the Year - inspired by Obama's skillful moves in his attempt to find Iran's nuclear pea under all the Mullahs' shells

The Fiddling While Rome Burns Iron Cross - inspired by Obama's single-minded effort to f*ck up the national health care system while ignoring distractions such as a national unemployment rate headed to Great(er) Depression levels

Proctologist's Favorite Patient Certificate - inspired by Obama's unquenchable desire to bend over to every foreign Tom, Dick and Akihito

The "Peter Piper Picked A Peck Of Pinheads" Principle Citation - inspired by Obama's consistent ability to pick the very worst support personnel possible (beginning with the bizarre choice of the brain-dead Joe Biden as VP)

Yes, the Obama administration is a failure on so many levels, one has to believe that it would not be possible to do worse if one were to actually try to do so. So one must come to the conclusion that he has been trying to do the worst job possible. And so we establish these awards in honor of Amerikka's first Fifth Columnist President.

Unequivocally Equal Comrade Red Square has given me an idea: Isn't it about time we name a month after the Dear Leader as befits a Caesar of his stature?

Janus the two-faced god was rendered obsolete by His election. Goodbye, January. Say hello to Obamary. Obamuary. Obamaary. Obamaau- oh, why the heck don't they teach us Latin any more...

Comrade Pasternak is on to something. Maybe the Month of Obamus?

For Comrade Opiates awards?:

F.A.R.C.-EP wrote:Own an Obama-head.............

Comrades, I have discovered this must-buy for all Progs. See, Obama our dear leader is omnipotent; he is in fact, god-like. Barack needs to be worshipped. I demand that all so-called progressives buy this Bust of Obama himself, and pray to it 5 times a day. What's more, all the proceeds from the Bust of this American president go to Kenyan charities! How fantastic, to give back to those who gave us so much. Thanks Kenya!

Comrade,

Most impressive find Comrade, however, at that price only the corruptocrats Party Elitestm could afford such a luxury. For the un-washed masses I submit the environment friendly green version that I horrified enlighted others with in a previous post here at the cube.

If I pray to either bust, will it change before my eyes like the picture of Dorian Grey? Over time, will the smugness develop into a condescending sneer? Will the confused bust take on the appearance of one who is shell shocked? I suppose only Colonel 7.62, who can see into the future will be able to tell.