The next racist flag that needs to come down is.....

MIA_Flag_Newsweek_SCRN.jpg
NEWSWEEK: It's Time to Haul Down Another Flag of Racist Hate

That racist P.O.W/M.I.A flag. Yet another symbol of right wing oppression of the people!!!

BY RICK PERLSTEIN 8/11/15

You know that racist flag? The one that supposedly honors history but actually spreads a pernicious myth? And is useful only to venal right-wing politicians who wish to exploit hatred by calling it heritage? It's past time to pull it down.

Oh, wait. You thought I was referring to the Confederate flag. Actually, I'm talking about the POW/MIA flag.

I told the story in the first chapter of my 2014 book The Invisible Bridge: The Fall of Nixon and the Rise of Reagan: how Richard Nixon invented the cult of the “POW/MIA” in order to justify the carnage in Vietnam in a way that rendered the United States as its sole victim.

This Newsweek article should have ended with a proposal to put all the remaining Vietnam war vets on trial for war crimes and execute them in front of the visiting ranking members of the Vietnamese Communist Party and the surviving personnel of the KGB First Chief Directorate (Foreign Operations).

If you're wondering, comrades, who has really won the Cold War, now you know.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
If that article were to be written by Chedoh and posted on the People's Cube last week, Snopes would have debunked it as conservative fake news.

More and more often I wind up saying that the progressives are making it impossible to satirize them. There is nothing left too absurd for them to make an issue of, and no extreme points left for us to extrapolate.

Chedoh works for Newsweek? Hooray! A glorious taxpayer to fund me according to my needs!

Red Square wrote:More and more often I wind up saying that the progressives are making it impossible to satirize them. There is nothing left too absurd for them to make an issue of, and no extreme points left for us to extrapolate.
Apparently our tax dollars are now being used to teach transgendered men to speak like women. This sounds like a golden opportunity for Comrade Putout to pick up some extra cash.

On second thought, is she even "qualified" to do this? I wonder if there's a course she would have to take.

geraldine.jpg

For the "past time orientation" challenged, that be Flip Wilson dressed up as Geraldine.

It used to be "life imitates the People's Cube." Now it's more like "life IS the People's Cube."

Red Square wrote:It used to be "life imitates the People's Cube." Now it's more like "life IS the People's Cube."

This is great Director Square! That means that the revolution that has been in the works for so long is finally taking hold!

What is this country coming to? The Military accepts all people, and bullets and grenades don't shy away from somebody just because they're black, asian, white, red, or whatever. And as the saying goes "Everybody bleeds red". You also get the same training in the military regardless of what race you are. If anything, the POW-MIA flag is a symbol of diversity. But, the Left has always had a strange definition of "diversity", even more so these days.

Not only has comrade Perlstein uncovered another smoldering rubbish heap of racism and hatred . . . I also see a bit of devil worshiping going on behind the black veil. Let's break down another "flag" from a chapter of demons in Northeast Amerika.

pow banner.jpg

First,what's that green twisted stuff draped around the maniacal ghoul without a neck in the middle? Barbed wire? Uhuh - it's a perverted version of a swastika - let's not pretend it isn't there. They go on and throw the words "faith" and "trust" directly to the right of the satanic black thing with no neck. Are we so stupid that we can't read into what they mean here? Again - Uhuh - Straight up faith in the devil and trust in his demons. Any fool can see this - they don't fool me nor comrade Perlstein.There are so many more references to Beelzebub here there's no reason to continue. Since the Northeast chapter represents the devil, and since it is part of a bigger whole, then it is safe to say, the entire operation is wicked and needs to be brought down. Those responsible for such vile idolatry need to be rounded up and put on trial ASAP.

Kammerat X can only add that "The People's Cube is Life ™ ."

Be seeing you ™