The Obama administration's solution to waterboarding

[img]/images/CIA_Waterboarding_Torture_Jihadis_Gitmo.jpg[/img]

After World War I an anti-war book was published titled 'War Against War.' It was simply nothing but page after page after page after page of pictures of crippled veterans of the Great War.

In that vein the Karl Marx Treatment Center presents this simple Google image link to illustrate the Obama administration's solution to 'torture.'

The following images show what the Obama administration did in order to avoid waterboarding.

Torture Against Torture:

Aftermath of drone attack, Google search, images

Comrade Treatment Center, there is something missing from the photos in the link you posted.

Not a single one of them has Flat Fatima in it!

I don't understand the problem with water boarding. It doesn't seem much different or scary than snow boarding.

Even kids are having fun with it - and you know kids will say whatever think.

Comrades, my wife has recently undergone a surgical procedure, and I've taken a week off of work to assist her. I have found the most vicious torture procedure known to mankind.

The Hallmark Channel

If only I cold tend beets and fix tractors....ill confess to anything right now.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrades, my wife has recently undergone a surgical procedure, and I've taken a week off of work to assist her. I have found the most vicious torture procedure known to mankind.

The Hallmark Channel

If only I cold tend beets and fix tractors....ill confess to anything right now.
Comrade! Turn that off immediately! Only the most highly trained operatives for deep undercover work are expected to be able to withstand that form of enhanced interrogation. It's foolishness to expose yourself to that. It could melt your brain. Oh.....wait........

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrades, my wife has recently undergone a surgical procedure, and I've taken a week off of work to assist her. I have found the most vicious torture procedure known to mankind.

The Hallmark Channel

Where is the secret stash?