The Obama Campaign Kidnapped Me!

Yes, I was kidnapped by the Obama campaign in the dead of night! Well, actually, it happened in the morning if memory serves, but still!

I WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN!

Never before in my life have I ever been so terrified – with the exception of shaving Mr. Reno's legs, making pilgrimages with Nancy to her OB-GYN and, of course, popping the boils on Her Excellency's bloated wart-laden ass. It happened so quickly and it was absolutely so terrifying that… that… I can't really talk about until after the Iowa caucus and when I have face-time with Barbra Walters. Oh, and Mike Wallace too (is he still in the news business? And can I get some time on 60 Minutes if at all possible?).

Anyways, it started around 6:30 in the morning when I was rummaging through Mr. Obama's garbage cans outside his palatial Chicago penthouse. I was personally sent by the Clinton campaign to see to it that Mr. Obama was properly recycling his banking statements and whatever other personal information he has which needs to be recycled, which is for the environment and the Children, of course. I mean, it's not like I was out there in the freezing cold going through his garbage looking for dirt on him or anything. Sheesh, I work for the Clinton campaign and we are above that kind of stuff!

So, I was out there, you know, making sure he was recycling when I came across a phone number from his local library. So I'm standing out there in the freezing cold with this phone number thinking that maybe, just maybe, Mr. Obama had some trouble with this local library and, well, I decided to give them a call – and I called them not for political reasons or to find dirt on Mr. Obama since the Clinton campaign is OBVIOUSLY above that kind of politics!

I gave it a few rings waiting for someone to hopefully answer – it was 6:30 in the morning if memory serves me…

Librarian: Hello, this is Tricia speaking, how can I help you?

Me: Tricia? Didn't I sleep with you before?

Librarian: Excuse me!?

Me: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Umm, yes, is this the Chicago Public Library?

Librarian: Why yes it is, sir. Can I help you with something?

Me: Uh, well, for starters you can tell me why you're open so early. I mean, aren't you unionized or something? I have never ever called a publicly funded institution before that was open this early! I mean this alone is insulting.

Librarian: Sir, do you have a real question for me or are you another crank-caller looking for kicks because I don't really have time for this and I have a lot of books I have to put on the shelves.

Me: Yes, I do have a question and you can just shut the Hell up and trouble someone else with your woes about “work” and “responsibility” which I'm totally against, mind you, and…

Librarian: Sir, this conversation is over. Goodbye.

I couldn't believe this little peon just hung up on me! How dare she hang up on me! Doesn't she know that I am Chairman Meowsevitch S. Punchenko!? Well, actually, I didn't tell her who I was and thank goodness I didn't because it appeared at the time that I would have to make a personal trip to the Chicago Public Library to find out for myself what Mr. Obama was hiding. And what indeed was he hiding? Did he kill someone, perhaps? Or, maybe he raped a librarian there or something. Yes, I had to get down to the library right away and find out what exactly Mr. Obama was hiding – which, again, is not for any political gain on behalf of the Clinton campaign and in no way was I sent to Chicago to dig up dirt on Obama to use during the New Hampshire primary. I'm saying that for the record, folks, so that no one will accuse Hillary of sending me to dig up dirt – which I'm not doing, of course.

It wasn't long before I arrived at the library since I had my handy-dandy supped up Hummer with me. Sure, I might have hit a few pedestrians along the way but there are always casualties when I'm behind the wheel drunk, stoned and fondling three hookers I happened upon along the way. And yes, I did decide to park inside the library since obviously there was no other place to park except for the handicap spot, and unfortunately for me I'm neither handicap or had my handicap parking pass on me at the time. It was then when I was approached by a rent-a-cop who had the audacity to question me since I parked my Hummer inside the library.

Rent-a-cop: GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE NOW, SIR! THE POLICE ARE ON THERE WAY!

Me: It's all right, officer. You can put your flash-light down since I am clearly not armed.

Rent-a-cop: SIR! GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW! I WILL USE THE TASER IF YOU FORCE ME TO!

Me: Do you know who I am!?

Rent-a-cop: SIR! I SAID GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!

Me: I'm warning you, kid. Don't mess with me.

Rent-a-cop: SIR! THE POLICE ARE ON THERE WAY!
Me: I AM THE POLICE! I AM AMERICA! I AM A KENNEDY! YOU HEAR ME! I AM A KENNEDY!

It didn't take long for the rent-a-cop's face to turn white when I told him that I was Kennedy. But, judging by his posture it seemed that me evoking the Kennedy title was not enough to disarm this rent-a-cop of his lethal electric taser and trusty flash-light.

Rent-a-cop: Sir, it doesn't matter if you are a Kennedy. You have rammed your vehicle through the front entrance, do you understand me! You have killed three bystanders after ramming your vehicle through the front entrance, do you understand me!

Obviously this kid wasn't going to shut the Hell up and I had to take drastic measures.

Me: I WORK FOR MAYOR DALEY!

Rent-a-cop: <gasp> I'm so sorry, sir! I'm so sorry! Here, allow me to help you out of the vehicle, sir! Oh, I'll call the station and let them know you work for da Mare and that everything is OK here.

Me: You're damn right you will help me out of my vehicle! Now get down on the ground and act like a step, for Gore's sake! I'm on top of all this rubble and crap – scared completely of my mind – and you want to shout at me and stuff.

Rent-a-cop: I'm so sorry, sir! I'm so sorry! Please don't fire me! Please! Here, step down on my back…

Me: No! I'm not going to step down on just you! Look how high up I am and how low to the ground you are! Now get those dead mangled bodies and build me a little stair case made of you and those dead people!

Rent-a-cop: Sir, you're only a few feet from the ground and…

Me: DO IT!

The rent-a-cop knew now who was in charge and it was clearly me. I should've known that Daley's name would get me around much quicker in Chicago than dropping Kennedy‘s name which only works in Massachusetts, California and parts of Florida. The rent-a-cop – who was just so very helpful – wasted no time at all in pulling the dead bodies of the bystanders to construct me a set of stairs to step down on. I mean, how was I going to get down when my Hummer was atop the masonry, steel and glass that made up the former façade of the library? How I ask you? What, am I just suppose to be stuck up there on top of that mountain of rubble and slowly die of thirst!? No, I think not and I'm forever indebted to that security guard and the dead bystanders who saved me from certain doom. So now that I was in library – and that my Hummer was parked close by so I wouldn't spend hours aimlessly looking for it in a sea of cars – I carefully made my way to the front desk where I found the skittish librarian that I talked to earlier.
Me: <rings> Toots! Over here, toots! <rings>.

Librarian: Sir, I'm standing right here.

Me: I'm surprised you are with all things considered. I mean, you would think this place would have evacuated after I decided to park my Hummer, well, you know.

Librarian: We are under strict orders not to leave when a functionary of Mayor Daley's arrives.

Me: Of course, of course. I can understand that. Now then, I need everything you have on Barack Obama here.

Librarian: May I inquire for what purpose you need this.

Me: Uhh, yeah, you see… uhh… the Mayor's office needs everything on him to prevent the Clinton campaign from using it as campaign fodder in New Hampshire which, mind you, the Clinton campaign would never under any circumstances engage in that kind of politics.

Librarian: OK? Well, he checked out a book back in 1984 which was never returned.

Me: Oh really! Is that so! Well now, that is certainly not good!

Librarian: I don't know about that. I mean, people forget to bring back books sometimes and we wanted to…

Me: Shh! Say no more, my child. You have greatly helped out the Clinton campaign with this information and I am more than happy to reward you with dinner, tonight, 8:00 sound good?

Librarian: Excuse me!?

Me: I know you would love to have dinner with me for your silence – that is, of course, if you pay the bill because I really…

Librarian: What!? No! I'm not having dinner with you and you just got done saying that you worked for the Mayor and that you needed that information to prevent the Clinton campaign from using something like that!

Me: Oh, uhh, we aren't using it for that. Goodness gracious! How silly! I don't work for the Clinton campaign and if I did we wouldn't stoop to that low!

Librarian: Sir, I'm entirely lost.

Me: Dinner? Tonight? You pay of course.

Librarian: No! No! No! I'm not having dinner with you and I'm calling the Obama campaign to tell them that you were here snooping! You and the Clinton campaign should be ashamed of yourselves, especially after digging up stuff regarding Obama in Kindergarten! How desperate are you people!?

This librarian was becoming bit of a problem and Hillary doesn't like problems. I had no choice but to act so that Hillary would be protected.

Me: Miss. I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me now.

Librarian: Oh my God! Is that a gun! This is a gun-free zone, sir! A gun-free zone!

Me: Turn around and walk out quietly. Do you have a car?

Librarian: Yes, I have a Ford Taurus outside.

Me: WHAT!? I CAN'T BE SEEN IN A TAURUS! What else do you have!? Surely there must be a nicer vehicle around here somewhere!? A Bentley or a Rolls, something! Tipper H. Gore! Me? In a Taurus? AGAIN!? NEVER! NEVER!

Librarian: Please don't shoot me!

Me: I should shoot you! I should shoot you for not owning a nice enough vehicle for me to kidnap you with! My Gore, if I were seen in a Taurus again I think I will die, yes, I would just die of embarrassment!

Librarian: What are you talking about!? Please! I don't want to die!

Me: Well, I don't want to be seen in a Ford Taurus again. Ugh, Commissar Roscoe… it's a long story lady and, well, I don't have time for this! Here, we'll take the library's van and I'll stay in the back! You'll drive!

Librarian: OK, OK, just please don't shoot me. Please!

Me: OK, put on these Obama stickers all over your blouse and help me tie this rope around my legs. Now then, I want you to drive real fast and if you don't I will shoot you, got it!?

Librarian: Yes! OK! Shouldn't you be tying me up?

Me: No! I offered you dinner and now you want sex too on top of it!? What kind of depraved librarian are you!?

Librarian: Huh?

Me: Just tie me up, dammit, and drive!

Librarian: OK! OK!

Me: Now step on it and swerve or else I'll shoot you!

Librarian: OK! Please don't shoot me!

It didn't take long until the police finally started chasing after us. I mean, I had this librarian doing 80 and running through every red light, she was a gem! Since the police were on to us it was time to plan my escape so I instructed the librarian to pull over and I placed duct-tape partially over my mouth.

Police: Get out of the vehicle, miss! Put your hands over your head!

Me: Help! Help! I've been kidnapped and she's armed! She's armed!

I squeezed off one round and then I immediately grabbed the librarian's hand and placed the gun firmly in her grip as she screamed.

Me: Help! She is shooting! She is shooting!

Police: Everyone get down! Miss, put the gun down and step out of the van!

Librarian: OK! I'm coming out! I'm innocent!

Me: No she isn't! She kidnapped me! She is an Obama staffer!

Police: Miss, get out now and place you hands over your head!

Librarian: OK, I'm coming out now.

The librarian made her way out and fell to the ground as a swarm of Chicago's finest swooped down on her.

Police: Sir, are you OK?

Me: Yes, yes, I'm fine. I'm a little shook up but I'll be fine.

Police: Were you kidnapped by this woman, sir?

Me: Yes, yes, I was kidnapped by her. She is a deranged Obama staffer and she tried to kidnap me after I told her I was working for Mayor Daley and, more importantly, Hillary Clinton.

Police: You work for da Mare?

Me: Yes, yes I do. And I want this woman placed behind bars for life! I also want you to keep her away from the media and I want you to get some reporters down here A.S.A.P.

Police: Yes, sir! Anything for da Mare's office!

The media was all over the place and a pack of reporters were all over me asking for my story.

Reporter: Mr. Punchenko, why did this woman kidnap you and what did she want?

Me: Well obviously she is a deranged Obama staffer trying to stop Hillary from winning by kidnapping innocent aides like me. Clearly Obama, the Republicans and gun-owners are all working together to stop Hillary from delivering affordable healthcare to the masses and from bringing the troops home. And… and… I am the victim in this and Hillary, of course, is the biggest victim in this and I refuse to answer any more questions until Barbra or Mike interviews me.

Reporter: How did you stop this deranged Obama staffer and how did you get her to surrender?

Me: It was hard. Luckily for me I had Hillary's book Living History ($35.99 - Buy now!!) with me at the time and I read passages to this deranged Obama staffer about how great a woman Hillary is and what a fine president she will make for the American people. I mean, Hillary is the real hero here and I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for her.

Me: That's all the questions I wish answer right now and I will remind you all that Barack Obama forgot to turn in a book back in 1984. Oh, and feel free to make that a headline too. Thank you.

So that is how it all happened, Comrades, and I just can't believe the Obama campaign would do such a thing. It's just shameful! SHAMEFUL! I missed a show-trial because of this and I for one am suing the Obama campaign!

You are a man of the People™ Chairman! This was most impressive!

By the way, do you want that librarian silenced? I could arrange that.

Chairman! As usual I am thrilled to see you back! It is not like you to be late to a Show Trial, so I was most concerned.

You do have to hand it to Hillary.... yes, I mean had it over to her.

Just kidding Chairman. Seriously though, Hillary just has a real talent....

Clinton Official: Obama's Drug History Could Hurt in November If He is Nominee

Bill Shaheen, a national co-chairman of Clinton's front-runner campaign, raised the issue during an interview with The Washington Post, posted on washingtonpost.com.....

"There are so many openings for Republican dirty tricks. It's hard to overcome," Shaheen said.

Clinton's campaign said it had nothing to do with his comments.

"Senator Clinton is out every day talking about the issues that matter to the American people. These comments were not authorized or condoned by the campaign in any way," spokeswoman Kathleen Strand said.

Brilliant! Simply brilliant!

Chairman, I was just wondering... you have been having problems with inferiors not showing you proper respect even after telling them you are a Kennedy cop. Perhaps they are confusing you with some kin of Cheryl Kennedy or some married into the clan relation. Maybe you need to tell them that you are a Massachusetts Kennedy, or perhaps even a Chappaquiddick Kennedy! If that doesn't get their attention, you may as well just shoot them.

What was the book?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_in_literature

Though I'm willing to concede that just because Big O checked out the book in 1984, doesn't mean it was published that year. But inquiring minds are still curious!

Good catch, Pinky!

My guess is we should narrow down the search to these 1984 titles:

- Money
- Brother in the Land
- White Noise
- The Wasp Factory
- First Among Equals
- The Hunt for Red October
- A Shock to the System

Now don't be so quick to assume you are talking about a novel. This is the Chairman or perhaps a Chairman Imposter as I point out in another thread, But he simply said O failed to turn in a "book."

Is it left to me to point this out? One of the definitions of "book" is: A record of bets placed on a race. This "librarian" is obviously a "bookie" as well!

Clearly Obama is a gambling addict!

Another list--I don't know why I didn't find this the first time I went there--but the first list is considered "literature."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1984_books

We know it's a book, and not one of those scratchy old records one used to be able to check out from a public library. But I do believe the Chairman's fate (not to mention O's and that of our Empress) may well hinge on the title.

Pinkie -

The second link looks more like a reading list for Hillary's campaign staffers as they develop a strategy to destroy the Big O (frankly, to me he looks like a medium O) and put the Queen on the throne. Here's a representative sample:

- Banquets of the Black Widowers
- The Barracks Thief
- Blood and Guts in High School
- The Crusades Through Arab Eyes

And this is what Hillary campaign staffers are required read before they can qualify to serve her Imperial Highness:

- Caverns of the Snow Witch
- The Dungeon Master
- Talisman of Death
- Is THAT What People Do?

I believe it's this one, sir:

Blood and Guts in High School

Amazing similarities to the Chairman's account: Car chase, run in with police, kidnapping, sex with anyone or anything (and it doesn't even have to be moving). Sounds like a very warm, uplifting story.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:We know it's a book, and not one of those scratchy old records one used to be able to check out from a public library.

Commissarka... surely you understand that when I said a "book" is "A record of bets placed on a race," I was not referring to an old fashioned audio disc?

Commissar Pupovich wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:We know it's a book, and not one of those scratchy old records one used to be able to check out from a public library.

Commissarka... surely you understand that when I said a "book" is "A record of bets placed on a race," I was not referring to an old fashioned audio disc?

I see that now, Pupovich. You seemed to be thinking one thing while I was thinking another, but somehow it seemed to be the same and I don't know what the wealth I'm blathering about now it's almost my bedtime.

Meow,

Do you expect me to believe this crap?

I know where you were. I called in a few favors and had you tracked down. This is where Sen. Frogface found you yesterday evening.

BTW: Interesting how the money you <s>stole</s> raised is nowhere to be found.

--

This is an outrage! It's getting more and more obvious that the Cube is swarming with Bu$h and Halliburton agents. Good communists like the chairman and even me, Kommissar Vodkov, are being persecuted! Our Empress is being tricked into purging the best and the brightest. Remember when Hitler tricked Comrade Stalin into purging the Red Army, leaving our Motherland open for the facist hordes? This time it's Bu$h instead of Hitler and the chairman and the People's executioner, Kommissar Vodkov, are the targets. With us gone, the Bu$hist neocon horde will overwhelm the Cube and we are all doomed!

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Meow,

I know where you were. I called in a few favors and had you tracked down. This is where Sen. Frogface found you yesterday evening.

--

Is there not a famous John Prine song named Paradise about this place?

Daddy won't you take me back to Mecklenburg prison
Down by the Green River where paradise lay.
I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in trying
The Chairman has taken all the money away.

Or something like that....

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Meow,

--

What an intriguing link, Comrade Zam. They make such a fuss over a big breakout that occurred in . . . 1984!

Same year the Medium-sized O checked out that book he never returned.

Ah, methinks the knoll of conspiracy just got grassier . . .

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Ah, methinks the knoll of conspiracy just got grassier . . .
It's a classic. Methinks the Cube just got redder.

As we know, the knoll is always grassier on the other side. And, as Alice would say, it's getting grassier and grassier.

Red Square wrote: As we know, the knoll is always grassier on the other side. And, as Alice would say, it's getting grassier and grassier.

With all the hot air coming out of Chairman Meow's mouth I would say it's getting gassier and gassier.

--
Blokhayev

Chairman, I am ashamed of you. You promise me to check some thing out for me. You know I have a fine on my card, and I need that pornography for my <a href="https://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story ... e=1">"book research."</a>

Red Square wrote: as Alice would say, it's getting grassier and grassier.

Because her high intake of pixie juice coupled with the 'shrooms are making it look like the grass is growing at a high rate of speed. Either that or she dropped some of her methamphetamines on it.

You know, watching the grass grow on methamphetamines may actually be very exciting. And expensive. No doubt Meow is all over it already, entertaining the elites in the environmentalist movement at his secretive watch-the-grass-grow parties. Coupled with abundant consumption of the People's Leaf, the combined experience is like a roller-coaster ride to the center of the earth, unveiling the most intimate mysteries of nature right before their glazed eyes.

Or they're hallucinating. But let's hope not, because we may be able to get government funding for this "important research" into the inner workings of the earth and a possible solution for global warming.

Premier Betty wrote:Or they're hallucinating. But let's hope not, because we may be able to get government funding for this "important research" into the inner workings of the earth and a possible solution for global warming.

If we do get the funding, how do we keep Meow from stealing it?

--
Blokhayev

We don't tell him. Or we send him on an all expense paid bungee jumping vacation and cut all the cords. Or we can tie him up and watch us take all the money for ourselves and laugh at him.

And if he starts getting mouthy with us, and he probably will since he isn't taking his head meds, we'll sic Mr. Reno after him.

--

Comrades... Now I must point out that this is not firm evidence as this is an anonymous mental health line...but I think there may be yet another explanation for the Chairman's absence and failure to show up for the Show Trial. Just a suspicion....

Caller: Who is this? I want a name and want it now!

PUPS: You have reached the Party Urgent Psychiatric Services (PUPS) hot line. Will this be cash or charge?

Caller:
Come again?

PUPS: How do you intend to pay for our services sir?

Caller: This is an outrage! Do you know who I am?

PUPS: No sir, you called us.

Caller: I am the police and a Kennedy! I am a high ranking Party member! Perhaps you know me? Chairm…

PUPS: Excuse me sir, we prefer not to use real names here. What would you like to be called?

Caller: An alias… yes… I think that would be best. You can call me uh…Hsu!

PUPS: Who will pay for the services?

Caller: I am Hsu you idiot!!

PUPS: OK, now that we have that settled, what seems to be the problem..er…what's that name again?

Caller: I'M A KENNEDY YOU DOLT!

PUPS: Calm down Mr, Kennedy. So what led you to call for help Mr. Kennedy?

Caller: Let's get this straight! I am a very important person. I am a chief money launderer and personal assistant for the Hillary 08 campaign as well as a top party aparatchik! Did I also mention I am a Kennedy?

PUPS: Yes, I see. Go on. *Note -caller seems to have delusions of grandeur.

Caller: It all started several months ago when something happened, through no fault of mine of course, but Her Highness was outraged and broke my collection of Hummels!

PUPS: Hummels?

Caller: Yes! I am a sophisticalted, rich man of taste! I had a world class collection of lovely Hummels until….*bawl*

PUPS: There there Mr. Kennedy. What happened to your Hummels?

Caller: It was Hillary! I have never seen her so angry! It was a scene that will haunt me! Haunt me forever! Her cloven feet smashing my lovlies into thousands of pieces! Oh, I can't bear to think of it!

PUPS: What do you think led to this Mr. Kennedy?

Caller: I am overseer of all the Commissars and their departments among my other powers.

PUPS: And you were having problems with your "help?

Caller: As I always say, being a Chair...a command is a lonely job. It isn't easy to make decisions. Sometimes the captain of a ship needs help. And by help, I mean constructive loyalty. What I'm trying to say is, uh, a ship is like a family. We all have our ideas of right and wrong but we have to pitch in for the good of the family.

PUPS: And some of your "family" was a problem?

Caller: I've had tough years working for the Party, and believe you me, this past year has been mighty interesting. The way those republicans and proles ganged up on us, I thought they had it in for me personally...Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a book man. I believe everything in it was put in for a purpose. When in doubt, remember in the Party, we do things by the book. Deviate from the book and you'd better have a half a dozen good reasons. And you'll still get an argument from me. And I don't lose arguments with my less equals. That's, uh, one of the nice things about being Chair... I want you to remember one thing. in my Party, excellent performance is standard. Standard performance is substandard. Substandard performance is not permitted to exist. That - I warn you.I have told them all, there are four ways of doing things on board my "ship". The right way, the wrong way, the Party way, and my way. If they do things my way, we'll get along…

PUPS: *Note - "Mr. Kennedy" has "control issues" and paranoia?* So, getting back to your broken Hummels, how did you respond?

Caller: I did what any one in my position would do! I demanded an increase in contributions for me to launder and started building up my collection of Hummels again.

PUPS: How did this make you feel?

Caller: I could feel my blood lust and greed returning. My Hummel collection was nearly complete, and I had just been called by Hillary to lead a Show Trial-Fund Raiser… I always enjoyed these in the past.

PUPS: But something happened to make you call us?

Caller: Yes! Yes! Dear Lenin why do you torture me like this? Don't you know who I am?

PUPS: A Kennedy?

Caller: Oh, yes, Right! And don't you forget it!

PUPS: I'm listening…

Caller: What happened is I keep a close count on my Hummels. The past few weeks I noticed that some of my collection was disappearing right from under my nose! So I devised a trap to catch the thief!

PUPS: How did this work Mr. Kennedy?

Caller: Ah, but the Hummels! That's, that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with, with geometric logic, that, that a duplicate key to the Hummel collection did exist. And I would have produced that key if Hillary had not called me out of action for that Show Trial!

PUPS: So what did you do when you discovered some Hummels were missing?

Caller: What else could I do? I arrested my home staff and was getting ready to er… well no need to get into that, but that was when it all started, when Hillary called.

PUPS: And what did Hillary want?

Caller: The Empress called to tell me to start a Show Trial for a Kommissar that had went insane and made some crazy and seditious statements.

PUPS: How did this make you feel?

Caller: How do you think it made me feel? I am a Kennedy! I love Show Trials! I was looking forward to the Trial and decided to celebrate and go looking for some Hummels to liberate to replace those pilfered from my collection.

PUPS: What happened next?

Caller: I got loaded on the People's Leaf™, pain killers, and 4 bottles of scotch (and I'm not talking about the cheap crap, either) and Lenin knows what else. It wasn't long before I arrived at the mall since I had my handy-dandy supped up Hummer with me. I was in my element, power, fast cars, a Show Trial to look forward to, lots of sheep in the mall just primed to collect contributions from.

PUPS: But something happened that led you to call this line. Can we cut to the chase Mr Kennedy. My time is valuable.

Caller: WHAT! How dare you speak to me like that? Do you know who I am?

PUPS: A Kennedy?

Caller: Yes! Yes! Don't you forget it! Now where was I?

PUPS: You were stoned out your mind, filled with power lust, and at the mall.

Caller: Oh, yes, that is when it happened. *Sob,,,groan whine*

PUPS: Go on….

Caller: It was horrible! I went into the shop that contributes Hummels and upon entering, this young woman gleefully said "Merry Christmas!" I nearly went into shock at hearing such talk! To me! A Kennedy! I pulled out my notebook to take down her name, and told her I would put her against the Wall™ if she said such a thing to me or anyone again. She began wimpering something about her kids, to which I paid no attention of course. She then pleaded if there was anything she could do to have me show mercy. Of course being in a Hummel shop, naturally there was an opportunity here. So I asked if she had anything spcial to offer, something exquisite.

PUPS: So did she offer you something spercial Comrade, if you know what I mean?

Caller: OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I AM A KENNEDY! What is your name?

PUPS: That is not important "Mr. Kennedy." We're here to help you. Now please go on.

Caller: We'll see about that. Any way, she brought me into the back room where she brought out this ornately carved wooken box and she told me that this was a very rare, antique, collectors item Hummel. Then she opened the box… Suddenly, without warning, my eyes started tearing for reasons I can't explain. My heart started pounding and some sensation,,,some almost GASP human feeling came over me! For there was a Hummel that I had not seen since I was a child, before I turned my parents in as thought criminals! I broke down like a little girl seeing this! I don't know if it was the Peope's Leaf, or the vodka, or what, but next thinkg you know I acutally heard myself saying "Thank you" to this woman! I stumbled to the door where I was confronted with the sound of some sort of music...and a man ringing a bell. Memories were just piling into my head like vodka. I was getting dizzy... The man with a bell asked something and next thing I know everything went black! I don't know what was happening! Was it the drugs, booze. People's Leaf™?

PUPS: Most interesting…So what happened next?

Caller: Next thing I remember, someone apparently read my People's Emergency Med Alert Bracelet for I came to with someone waving money under my nose! I immediatley accepted the donation, but when I went to put this with my er… Hsu bundle, I discovered it was missing! I panicked naturally and started shouting what happened to my...er... Hillary's money? Then the man who had revived me told me that I had donated my money to the man with the red kettle and passed out! Dear Lenin in heaven! That is when it hit me! What was I going to do? Hillary's money was gone, I was supposed to start a Show Trial for a mentally insane Commissar the next day!

PUPS: Er…excuse me? Did I understand you correctly? You lost Hillary's money in a Salvation Army kettle then fled missing her call for a Show Trial??

Caller: Yes! Yes! But it's not my fault! That is why I called the Hot Line! For advice!

PUPS: Your time is up Mr Kennedy! *Click*

He blacked out? AGAIN??? Oh My Lenin!!!

So.... more than $750 mil disappeared into the Salvation Army while he was blacked out? Such a typical stunt of from a running dog, counter-revolutionary, outfit like the Salvation Army. I have done battle with them in the past.

Hmmmm.... I'll get a hold of that Mall's security camera tapes. Perhaps we may be able to get Her Excellency's money back. No guarantees.

Then Premier Betty and I will think of even more creative ways to deal with the Chairman.

--

Now we don't know for certain that was the Chairman....We don't want to jump to conclusions do we? Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa! I can't believe I said that! Jump! Jump!

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Now we don't know for certain that was the Chairman....We don't want to jump to conclusions do we? Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa! I can't believe I said that! Jump! Jump!

How many Kennedy Cops do you know who can consume enough scotch (and I ain't talking about the cheap crap, either) and drugs and the Party Leaf™ to kill an elephant and still be walking and talking?

--
Blokhayev

Well, actually there are quite a few in Massachusetts... or behind bars.

By "Kennedy Cops" I meant cops who claim to be a member of Comrade Ted Kennedy's large extended family. NOT cops that the Kennedy family have bribed.

--
Blokhayev

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:By "Kennedy Cops" I meant cops who claim to be a member of Comrade Ted Kennedy's large extended family. NOT cops that the Kennedy family have bribed.

--
Blokhayev

That was my meaning as well. You know, one would think that the Chairman would have at least come to either admit or dispel the curious transcript above. I can only conclude that his absence tends to validate the proposition that this was indeed the Chairman. Personally, I hope that he is merely caught up in the Solstice rush collecting contributions rather than stoned out of his mind, buying presents, and getting all sentimental watching kids being indoctrinated by Bush fascists and their "Christmas" rituals....yet one can only wonder. After all, he failed to show up for a Show Trial, and now this.

I am considering whether I should volunteer for the office of Assistant Chairman so I can take over his duties when he is absent for extended periods. I know, my comrades generally look at me as being meek, mild, courteous, one who eschews power grabs... all traits the Chairman up till now kept in check. But I can assure you, I have a reservoir of greed and pettiness that is essentially untouched.

Commissar Pupovich wrote: I am considering whether I should volunteer for the office of Assistant Chairman so I can take over his duties when he is absent for extended periods. I know, my comrades generally look at me as being meek, mild, courteous, one who eschews power grabs... all traits the Chairman up till now kept in check. But I can assure you, I have a reservoir of greed and pettiness that is essentially untouched.

Hmmm.... I'll have to think about whether I would support that or not. The Party™ usually applaudes greed, pettiness, and skulduggery like what you have planned. But I have a fondness for that little pain in the ass Chairman, therefore I best not see any knives sticking out of his back (unless I put them there).

Answer this for me ...

Would I have to be driving to your state's capitol 2-3 times a month to bail you of jail and bribe your state's Socialist Party committee to keep them off your ass?

--

Oh no! Far be it from me to try, or even imagine myself trying to replace the Chairman! No, I only wish to ease his burden, to take over for some of his duties when he is not available. Previously, I suggested being named Assistant Chairman, but on review and consultation with my staff, I would like to suggest I be named Vice Chairman, Vice is a specialty of mine after all.

I think I can safely say that you would never have to drive here to bail me out or bribe anyone here, that is unless you want to.