The Party Line Vindicated!

Comrades,

Recently we have had a hard time of it with the masses and our propaganda arm the MSM.
Our efforts to pin the actions of a lone crazed delusional gunman to the Tea Party and Sarah Palin have, lets face it failed miserably. That is until now!

I have obtained shocking photo evidence taken from Sarah Palin's garage while they left the door open momentarily. Proof positive that they have installed a portable death ray beam machine in their garage!!!!!!! Evidence that is now on its way to CNN, MSNBC, AP and all of our usual outlets. Comrades, rest assured we will soon be back in control of this narrative!!!!!!!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote: Proof positive that they have installed a portable death ray beam machine in their garage!

My Dear Comrades,

These are indeed dark days for the Empire. The Peoples Scientists ™ have taken some time off from their global cooling climate change narrative to deal with this treacherous breach in our Party Communique System ™ . Working closely with The Peoples Hero ™ - Laika, they are ready to test our hypothesis that the Sarah Palin Homicidal Death Ray Beam is powered by 99.99% pure vile rethuglikkkan bullshit. Therefore by carefully erecting a toilet paper shield to the top of our tin foil hats as shown will collect said bullshit and prevent Party ™ members from being taken over and becoming a bloodthirsty homicidal konservative killing war machines & restore the signal to pure Party Talking Points.

tin foil9.jpg

It is extremely important that you do this immediately and report your results post haste back to The Peoples Scientists! Unfortunately it's too late to help our fellow traveler Jared, but as always the Party is looking out for YOU & the Children!

Hmmmm, this looks like very sophisticated technology, Commodore. Very light and compact, small enough to be smuggled in to the country by a medium-sized aircraft carrier. I suspect there are big bucks funding Palin in this treachery. We must round up the usual VRWC suspects and question them: the Koch Brothers, Richard Mellon Scaife, Joe the Plumber, you know, the BIG money.

You have done well to bring this to the Party's attention. There might be an extra beet ration or two in it for you if I can't manage to pilfer them off the truck without anyone seeing me.

P.S. Krugman wishes to thank you. He said "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!

Comrades,

For simplicity sake we will call this the Tin Foil Hat with Palin Fecal Filter Activated and Deployed against Peripheral Propaganda Paranoia [TFHWFFADAPPP].

The part number is in the process of being developed, more to follow.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

Recently we have had a hard time of it with the masses and our propaganda arm the MSM.
Our efforts to pin the actions of a lone crazed delusional gunman to the Tea Party and Sarah Palin have, lets face it failed miserably.

lunatic.jpg

Report:
I decided not to take any chances and opted for full body protection. So far I have not killed anybody but I did have a unusual urge for some moose chile. Should I be concerned?

toilet-paper-costume.jpg

Death Ray Beams?! I haven't been this scared since Cheney unleashed his weather control machine and steered Katrina toward New Orleans.

If anyone needs me, I'll be hiding under my bed with a bottle of vodka in each hand.

Last night at the DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Headquarters sleepover, I heard a rumor that gave me painful flashbacks from the days when I had a personal encounter with a pick axe in Mexico...

So, when everyone was asleep drunk with Vodka, I tiptoed to the Classified Files Library and gave the guarding Sargeant at Arms a 'Mickey Finn'. After perusing through the files for 12 minutes, I found the dossier of Comrade Jared Loughner, and it had the following four photos:

Whatever he is, at least he is plainly this:

Dig4Utopia wrote:Report:
I decided not to take any chances and opted for full body protection. So far I have not killed anybody but I did have a unusual urge for some moose chile. Should I be concerned?

That is one of the most accurate photos I have seen of Whoopie (and as usual, he has no pants on. What a dolt). I am hoping we all have taken such safety measure's to prevent Palin Penetration to Our Progressive Minds. I, myself, have......
hat1.jpg

My goodness Frau. You left yourself exposed to a Palin enticed homicidal rampage. What if it happened at party headquarters?

Copy of hat1.jpg

You can thank-me later.

Comrade Dig, that was most thoughtful of you. It would be a tragedy if my thoughts that been left so exposed. Now, I can wipe any Palin rays away, permanently.

Sorry Frau, for a second there I thought someone left a giant Hershey Kiss out in the sun too long.

(You're lucky Pinkie didn't come along and take a bite out of you)

It has occured to me that I let my psychotropic medication prescriptions lapse, I went cold turkey on powerful sedatives, and today I listened to 3 hours of Rush Limbaugh. I'm in a very dangerous place now and I Like it.

COMRADES!!!!!!!

Counter-measure deployed against her homicidal inducing death ray beams has been a TOTAL SUCCESS!!!!!!!! Fear not, all rays have now been broken down by the flux capacitor and are reduce now to harmless incoherent electrons.

Her evilness will have to try something else. I'm sure she is muttering to herself as we speak "Curses tin foiled again"!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Dig4Utopia wrote:Report:

That is one of the most accurate photos I have seen of Whoopie (and as usual, he has no pants on. What a dolt). I am hoping we all have taken such safety measure's to prevent Palin Penetration to Our Progressive Minds. I, myself, have......
The attachment hat1.jpg is no longer available

Frau

I see many are taking your good adviceImage

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:COMRADES!!!!!!! Counter-measure deployed against her homicidal inducing death ray beams has been a TOTAL SUCCESS!!!!!!!! Fear not, all rays have now been broken down by the flux capacitor and are reduce now to harmless incoherent electrons.
Her evilness will have to try something else. I'm sure she is muttering to herself as we speak "Curses tin foiled again"!

Phewww, That's a relief. Thanks Commodore!

[gickr.com]_52f85d5f-1966-e484-7d2f-685c50e87197.gif

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Sorry Frau, for a second there I thought someone left a giant Hershey Kiss out in the sun too long.

(You're lucky Pinkie didn't come along and take a bite out of you)

I am thinking you have stood out in the sun too long and received brain damaged, much like poor, dear Comrade Ivan, for if that were a giant Hershey Kissable, it would have melted.

Comrade Neotrotsky, it is good to see more are of my thinking and following Palin Protect Strategy.

Jíbaro wrote:Last night at the DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Headquarters sleepover, I heard a rumor that gave me painful flashbacks from the days when I had a personal encounter with a pick axe in Mexico...

So, when everyone was asleep drunk with Vodka, I tiptoed to the Classified Files Library and gave the guarding Sargeant at Arms a 'Mickey Finn'. After perusing through the files for 12 minutes, I found the dossier of Comrade Jared Loughner, and it had the following four photos:

Whatever he is, at least he is plainly this:

If I may be so bold I would like to add the collective of fine works here