The People's Cube Delivers On Herman Cain

Comrades,

No matter how you slice it this Herman Cain is getting more and more popular. We must discredit this man and fast. The counter attack has already started as we will now undertake to get the masses to enjoy pizza People's Cube style and therefore show the masses the superior progressive pizza product. After one bite of our new superior Beet and Soy Cheese pizza, Herman Cain will not be able to compete.

Now Grab your forks and start enjoying.......That is an order.

beet pizza.jpg

A People's Cube beet pizza must be red and square.

Image Image
And this is how a real Cubist should eat it.

So....I was just waking up and drinking my coffee and logged on to the Cube.

Then I saw the pizzas.......... what a helluv'a way to start the weekend. Thanks.

Comrade Red Square,
I can only think of one improvement to your ingenious square pizza. Perhaps on your second attempt, try putting cheese in the center square only. A cheddar hammer and sickle.

Red Square's PC pizza ............. Slava !

Indulgent! In my village pizza looks like this:

Pizza 01.jpg
I suspect you are smuggling illegal pizzas from the imperialists.

This particular proletariat appears to have consumed more than his fair share of our glorious pizza pie:
article-2049137-0E5F7F0200000578-203_634x453.jpg

Here's a more korrekt version of this picture:

Red_Square_Pizza.jpg

Glorious Leader Red Square!

A People's Cube beet pizza must be red and square.

You orders of course will be carried out post haste. Our most sanitary kitchen staff has been notified.

navy food.jpg

This facility is most efficient. It also serves as the work area to service the Collective's farm vehicles. By the look of things, the cooks / mechanics have finished their re-assembly
of the tractor's gearbox, thus freeing up the table for pizza preparation.

Ah, the lingering fragrances of tomato sauce and 30 weight..........

Is very simple to discredit non-comrade Cain.

No matter how many times his tax plan is explained and it is demonstrated that once the embedded taxes go away the 9% sales tax will be all but invisible, the counter argument MUST BE that he is expecting an 18% tax on the poor and that he will DOUBLE sales taxes on everyone!!

Even when it is proved on paper that the 9% income tax will represent a nearly 6% reduction to all workers the counter argument MUST BE that Cain is demanding an additional 9% tax on top of everything else.

If need be comrades should hold hands over ears and yell NYET NYET NYET! if the reality of the 999 plan begins to make sense to them.

Finally whenever the 9% corporate tax is explained as removing costs passed along to consumers that are included in the 35% corporate rate currently paid the counter argument MUST include demands that "corporations pay their FAIR SHARE" and that only through higher taxes and stricter regulations will the economy ever begin to turn around!!

The thought that reducing the corporate tax burden would broaden the tax rate by hiring more workers simply needs to be ignored.

However there's something comforting in considering that Herman Cain would be the first president since William Howard Taft to sport a moustache...much like many glorious revolutionary leaders in the 20th Century. No no, I must not think like that!!!

I am in awe.
Leave it to the Peoples Director & Che to constantly find new ways to fund our glorious Revolucion!

Copy of 6a00d8341c60bf53ef011571562930970c-500wi.jpg

A beet pizza with Government cheese? Where does the que form for bribing kitchen help to save me a slice (for the children ™ , of course) ?

Imagine.... All they are saying is Give Pizza A Chance....

Those Neo-Kulaks will stop at nothing.

Twitter: #HermanCainPizzaJams

I DENOUNCED RED ROOSTER!

For posting such a cheesy video.

PROG The F OFF

R.I.P. Beloved Leader of the People.

May God Reward You in Heaven.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:How Obama Measures Up Against Cain

The attachment cain-obama-cartoon.jpg is no longer available
10422-cain-obama-cartoon.jpg
Yes Sir! R.I.P. Vladimir Scratchinitch!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:I DENOUNCED RED ROOSTER!

For posting such a cheesy video.
Snoogie! I don't wanna hear it comrade! We were MADE as Gang of Four, yet you haven't been to our secret meeting in the Bunker in 1o years!!!!I know Ivan, Bunker, what Bunker!It doesn't exist!!!\RIP Snoogie!

Red Rooster wrote:I know Ivan, Bunker, what Bunker! It doesn't exist!!!

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any bunker.

Just sayin'. You know, for a comrade.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I'd have voted for Herman if he'd stayed a candidate. That nonsense sexual harassments charge disappeared as fast as his dropping out of the race, proving it never existed. I enjoyed listening to him on WSB out of Atlanta when he filled in for Neal Boortz, and then later took over the time slot for his own talk show. He will be missed.