The People's Cube In Arabic - Our Answer To Al-Jazeera!

It's about time! I was beginning to detect a whiff of anglo-centrism here but this effort to reach out and embrace our komrades who practice the religion of peace allays my fears.

Marx akbar!

::INTOLERANCE ALERT!::

Comrades!

Reuters is reporting the brave heroic act of one radio show host in his effort of "outing" any and all rascist, bigots and Islamophobes! WE ALL KNOW the majority of AmeriKKKa is intolerant and full of hate, hate and more hate -- but this comrades, this confirms it ALL!

*READ ME* Red journalism at its finest! *READ ME*

From the Good Chairman's Reuters "news" service article:
I would like to ... help," the e-mail said. "While I cannot offer plane tickets, I would be happy to drive at least 2 or 3 of them. My car is small, but at least some of our hearts in this land of the free are large."

I too would like to help. I would like to suggest the emailer quoted above pack plenty of plutonium and TNT into that small car, and then happily drive 2 or 3 of them straight to the downtown of the Great Satanic city of their choice and detonate it. Our hearts in this land of the free are large, but our naivete is even larger!

What a terrific scheme to lure out the kkkonservatives and show their hypocrisy. Paralleled only by Michael Moore in some of his trips to foreign countries.

First, "Al Reuters"; then, "Al Jazeera". Now at last "Al Cube"!

"what you just did was show me how the German people allowed what happened to the Jews to happen ..."

We must never forget how the Germans became slightly xenophobic after the Jews flew planes into the Reichstag and started sawing people's heads off while shouting "Jehovah Akbar!" and "Death to Germany!"