The People's Cube infiltrates Top 300 Conservative Websites

[img]/images/Cube_Computer_Monitor.jpg[/img]

This just in:

The Top 300 Conservative Websites, March 2016

We are #208 - not bad for a foreign-born infiltrator.

In other news, we still hold the #1 position among the world's communist websites.

In the spirit of egalitarian justice, we will toss these awards on the ash heap of history with all the others.

[ PROG OFF ]

Here's a suitable banner for the list -

[img]/images/300_Conservative_Sites.jpg[/img]

Just in case the People have been wondering where Pinkie and I have been keeping ourselves of late, please notice the true nerve center of the Progressitron-X16 supercomputer used to infiltrate the evil conservatives, and the sturdy shovel Pinkie used to make this a truly underground operation.

Our Progressitron-X16 supercomputer operates with the help of 2000 marbles and can also generate music for kollektive dancing, marching, and general amusement. Attend tonight's celebratory party behind Tractor Barn #2 for a presentation.

Red Square wrote:Our Progressitron-X16 supercomputer operates with the help of 2000 marbles and can also generate music for kollektive dancing, marching, and general amusement. Attend tonight's celebratory party behind Tractor Barn #2 for a presentation.

I hope we do not lose any marbles. The floor is at a slight angle.

Red Square wrote:In the spirit of egalitarian justice, we will toss these awards on the ash heap of history with all the others.
Wait... shouldn't you be tossing them over the White House fence?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Red Square wrote:Our Progressitron-X16 supercomputer operates with the help of 2000 marbles and can also generate music for kollektive dancing, marching, and general amusement. Attend tonight's celebratory party behind Tractor Barn #2 for a presentation.

I hope we do not lose any marbles. The floor is at a slight angle.

Komrade Loupe, I can confirm that no balls were lost in the making of this film, except for the two balls between the talent's legs. He lost them because he wore skinny jeans.

Why does this machine make me think of rigged election results or Soros owned voting/counting machines. Or, maybe this Tex/Mex border shot?

85527820.jpg

I dunno, maybe it's just me.