The People's Elmo on CNN

CNN_Elmo.jpg
Who says we can't trust CNN? Of course we can trust CNN. Three reporters are forced to resign over peddling a non-current truth? So what?

CNN now has Elmo, the People's Muppet. The more Elmo, the more trust. Elmo is the only reliably red news commentator that I've seen CNN allow on the air. We know we can trust Elmo, the red news anchor, to always broadcast the current truth from the Communist News Network.

If Elmo says about Syrian refugees, “They like to play and learn just like Elmo and all his friends at Sesame Street,” that is the truth, not propaganda. If he says, “. . . everybody is the same deep down,” that is currently important and more true.

It's Fox News that is spreading propaganda by insulting a cultural icon like Elmo. Better red than Fox, comrades (even though it doesn't rhyme).

Mark Steyn, on the wabidly wight-ring, wacist Faux News, said he's in favor of replacing CNN White House correspondent, Jim Acosta with Elmo.

Well, duh! Welcome to the party, Steyn - the Communist Party! We'd all like to replace Acosta with Elmo! It looks like more than your hair is red (but not as red as Elmo), you incipient fellow traveler.

Of course, it is the entire CNN staff that should be replaced with reliably red puppets. There are puppets at Sesame Street who have spent years building their fan base and who could slip from Sesame Street right into CNN Street. Even if their fur isn't red, we know the entire cast and crew are good communists. They've been able to thrive for years and earn wages way more equal than others thanks to government largesse.

Meanwhile, Steyn, Tucker Carlson and the rest of the Fox Spews losers are the real puppets – of capitalist exploitation!

That's the real news, comrades!

I hope, my Dear Komrades, that the last person to leave CNN turns the lights out.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:I hope, my Dear Komrades, that the last person to leave CNN turns the lights out.
The people will pay CNN's light bill. It is the only equal thing to do. That way the lights can stay on forever. Besides, depending on who is the last to leave, it may be against union rules for that person to turn out the lights.

Comrade Papa Kalshnikook said
I hope, my Dear Komrades, that the last person to leave CNN turns the lights out.
Comrades perhaps this would be a better choice, having the wonderful looping burning log video....giving everyone a warm feeling watching the burning on many levels....... Comrades.....

Image:

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:I hope, my Dear Komrades, that the last person to leave CNN turns the lights out.
Query: How many CNN persons does it take to turn a light bulb out?

And didn't Congress long ago order all incandescent light bulbs to be turned out? So how many persons were needed to do this at CNN? And how many more were needed to replace them with previously-banned-as-unsafe-mercury-laden curly light bulbs?