The People's Magazine fulfills KG3's Prophesy

Comrades! I bring to you Hope and Change! The fairness doctrine has brought equality to Mad Magazine:

https://www.dccomics.com/media/excerpts/11594_x.pdf

-OV

zmdavid
This explains why he tried to walk through a window.

I read on some newspaper recently that they've called Obama's first 100 days so far "amateur hour."

zmdavid wrote:This explains why he tried to walk through a window.
I don't know why he didn't though, I mean, jeez, he is the Obamasiah.

Buffoon wrote:Surely he has room for one more Newport

And just how, Comrade Buffoon, do you know they're Newports?! Stereotypes are the enemy of our cause, but if we're going to use them, use them in fairness. He's bi-racial. Marlboro Menthol would be a more socially acceptable stereotype blend...

This depiction of our leader seems out of character to me. It depicts emotion in a man whom I supposed to have had his insular cortex surgically removed at birth--in his secret birthplace of Manchuria--of course. I suspect he is rather celebrating the recent accomplishment of his first step towards creating a true worker's paradise.

Marlboro Menthol--The Fragrant Coffin Nail!

His watch is on the wrong wrist,
he's a lefty --- Image

The One's plan is to do irreversable damage in the 1st 100 days, Then he and the Party become our Saviors. Everyone knows that the Party is the only thing that can get us out of this so called recession.

Red Bubba wrote:His watch is on the wrong wrist,
he's a lefty --- Image

For sound effect:
http://instantrimshot.com/

I had pawjerk reaction to call in Tobacco Gestapo as vast quantities of vile nicotine laden fumes were being spread throughout Presidential Palace.

Fortunately, I came to my collective senses and quickly realized I had committed treasonous thought crime.

How could I forget!!! That rules which apply to less equal ones, do not apply to our Great Leader!!!

I grovel and roll over in great shame to atone for such heinous behavior and banish myself to Siberian doghouse.