The People's Navy Galley 2012 New Years Dish Special

POLL: What do you think of this latest Commodore's Culinary Creation?

You may select 1 option

Comrades!

In honor of our accomplishments in 2011 of the OWS movement in moving us ever so closer to the glorious world of next Tuesday, the People's Navy Galley pays homage to the OWS movement with a special New Years dish as we continue the fight in 2012.

Yes Comrades, a symbolic dish that represents a verdant green park that is now occupied with a succulent sauce that will get your taste buds humming. This dish even recreates the smells associated with the movement and also the visuals as you bend over with your fork and catch a heavenly OWS whiff while gazing at the small brown objects ( a secret natural herb ingredient) that have been randomly deposited and are floating on the top.

So grab your shovels and dig in as we proudly present:

galley food 45.jpg
99% Steamed Broccoli with Limburger Cheese Sauce

Don't forget to take the Poll!

It looks organic, too! Corn & peanut garnish?

Yum! The pungent aroma does indeed take me to Zucotti Park during the ripe fall days!

The rat droppings are of course that special gourmet touch.

be still my foolish heart... or is that my entire gastrointestinal tract that is reacting?

A Zoo-Potti Park comrade enjoying his New Years Dish.Image

El Presidente,

An excellent photo!!!! A perfect capture of the essence of my dish. One can see that you have captured the exact moment that our Occupy brother catches the initial whiff and smell off the dish and the dawning in his mind that it is exactly like him and the Occupy movement!

For your efforts it is with pride that as the Commodore of The People's Navy to Award you the Prestigious...............................

mop_golden.jpg

PS: A nice frame can bought at The People's Navy Store Number #735 all proceeds go to the People's Navy Orphan's Fund.....yea right

I accept your honorable award with great pride, comrade. It will be put to use most effectively after I consume your most tasty New Years dish...I must admit though. I have come across evidence that your delightful dish has been around for quite some time and that only the most progressive among us has the stomach to stomach such a meal.

Comrades,

It has come to my attention that some of you though wishing to express your solidarity with our OWS comrades by partaking in this dish have made it known that you do not prefer broccoli.

Glorious News! Your concerns have been addressed!!!!!!!!!

Our staff is standing by to make you a special OWS sandwich instead that still captures the smells of the movement.

Ummmm! Yummy! FINALLY a way to mask the taste of broccoli! Thank you Sir!