The People's Navy Galley Adds a New Healthy Dining Entree

Comrades,

Tis the Marxmas season, and that may mean some of us might be tempted to step away from our normal good party approved eating habits, and that we may over indulge during all the progressive festivities. But rest assured Comrades that the People's Navy galley is aware of the temptation and is doing our part to help keep you and all the masses slim and trim. We are happy to add another item to our menu this Marxmas season, with yet another culinary delight that just reeks of good health. We proudly present:

Galley Food 6.jpg
Diced Meat Chunks in Cheese Sauce Ladled Over Brown Rice and Raisins

We at the galley anticipate after one has a gander at this sumptuous repast and taking it all in, that this will quickly become one of our most requested dishes. We recommend that you make all your reservations known about this culinary expression of pure cooking genius to us in advance, so we can ensure we can make plenty prior to dishing it out to you.

At 150 Fathoms everything tastes pretty much the same, ...a question however is the meat Halal? I will not defile my body with the putrid capitalist filth that passes for meat, as it is processed in RethugliKKKan owned plantation factories notorious for general citations for filth and uncleanliness!

If we slip the mess steward a little extra, can we get NAMED meat cubes? Maybe something akin to "Sweat, and Sore Ball of Pig"?

a question however is the meat Halal?

can we get NAMED meat cubes?

Comrades,

Best not to ask to many questions or inquire about any actual preparation or the actual name for the meat cubes. As every parent knows when a child brings home a stray, once you give it a name you then start to become attached to it and pretty soon you've got veterinarian bills.....Bon Appetit !!

If galley runs out of this delicacy when peoples return for seconds and thirds, I can supply more from (alas) unfortunate mishap in litter box after encounter with gourmet cat food that did not settle well. I am truly pleased to be able to find Party use for this litter box instead of being forced to waste same by discarding. Note that you may use box itself as serving tray and then place in recycling unit, since it is made of recyclable material.

Let us be happy that "meat" was approved! Whoever Whatever it was is, it likely did not place at the track. We will need to eat it to find out what's in it.
Spam2_.jpg

Commodore Snoogie Woogums and Comrades, once again this is merely to exploit the primitive social psychological consumptive impulses of the warrior class. While these expressions of culinary creativity could make many a progressive teeter on the edge of an emotional breakdown, I fear that even further religiously-themed food, such as Christmas Cookies with sneering gingerbread men, egg nog with popcorn garnish and twinkies with pork rinds will continue to increase. It just goes to show you why George Jefferson wrote the distinctive language into the Constitution that forbid anyone from having to feel insulted or threatened by the constructs of a global capitalist plutocracy warrior class. The good news is, nothing cures a case of yuletide cheer like a well crafted progressive harassment lawsuit.

I do hope this delight is approved for purchase with either my EBT and or ObamaCard!

Tovarichi wrote:I do hope this delight is approved for purchase with either my EBT and or ObamaCard!
That Obama card is universal. That lil beauty is your passport to a whole range of government goodies... Don't leave home without it.

RedDiaperette wrote:If galley runs out of this delicacy when peoples return for seconds and thirds, I can supply more from (alas) unfortunate mishap in litter box after encounter with gourmet cat food that did not settle well. I am truly pleased to be able to find Party use for this litter box instead of being forced to waste same by discarding. Note that you may use box itself as serving tray and then place in recycling unit, since it is made of recyclable material.

Recent studies at the People's Institute of Gastronomy (PIG) have proven small amounts of kitty litter absorptive filler added to your diet tend to aid digestion and prevent bloating. Eat up, comrades. There are millions of starving children held hostage in capitalist enclaves ready to take your allotted portion.

While AlGore is going to be pleased at the achievement of the ultimate recycling program, we have not seen approvals from FLATUS regarding suitability of feeding to schoolaged comradelettes. I recommend holding this back, or at least trying to keep it down...

Ivan Betinov wrote:If we slip the mess steward a little extra, can we get NAMED meat cubes? Maybe something akin to "Sweat, and Sore Ball of Pig"?

The Short Menu

Rat 5p
Rat with ketchup 10p
Soya rat 15p

Lev Termen wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:If we slip the mess steward a little extra, can we get NAMED meat cubes? Maybe something akin to "Sweat, and Sore Ball of Pig"?

The Short Menu

Rat 5p
Rat with ketchup 10p
Soya rat 15p

I believe the Short Menu is served on a small plate. Yes?

The short menu is available only in the back alley behind the takeaway. Note to the wise: stay away from the fish shop on Daigon Street.

Comrades,

As far as the galley serving rats, we are not like those heathen racissssst's teabaggers and do not discriminate at the People's Navy Galley.....we serve everybody who comes in and takes a seat.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

As far as the galley serving rats, we are not like those heathen racissssst's teabaggers and do not discriminate at the People's Navy Galley.....we serve everybody who comes in and takes a seat.

Ahem....excuse me, Commodore, the "ladies" at table seven say that this is a buffet. The guys in supply are in a panic....

Tovarichi wrote:
Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

Ahem....excuse me, Commodore, the "ladies" at table seven say that this is a buffet. The guys in supply are in a panic....

Comrade,

The situation at table 7 is now getting under control as we've now been able to convince the helpful but misguided patrons nearby, that they didn't in fact had chosen to beached themselves there, and for them to stop trying to herd them all back out into the ocean. This though has fortunately bought the supply guys, who seem to fancy themselves as Marines with their slogan 'Semper Supply', ample time to procure some extra food stores to make sure the feed troughs are filled to brimming at table 7.

While your decisiveness and leadership have addressed the fears in supply, new concerns are overheard from the professionals in latrine/head maintenance...Those boys are ready to jump ship rather than face the inevitable...

new concerns are overheard from the professionals in latrine/head maintenance...Those boys are ready to jump ship rather than face the inevitable...

As they say only a bitchin' sailor is a happy sailor. Trust me, they'll be fine Comrade and it's about time to see these slackers finally earn their combat pay.

Comrade Commodore, I trust that their training is as "shovel -ready" as the situation appears to require.

May Lenin have mercy upon their inner comrade...

This dish looks better than the cabbage-rodent hair-random insect soup dinners here at the Kolyma vacation resort. Does the People's Navy have a recruitment office here? I haven't been able to find another way to shorten my glorious vacation stay.

Kamerad Commodore:

Our collective has voted was polled as to the Preference for Their Our Evening Repast. The vote poll results are as follows:

0%: Grilled Rat
0%: Stewed Rat
0%: Cat & Dog Ratatouille
0%: Other Unapproved Protein Sources
100%: Commodore Snoogies' Delicious And Healthful Entre!

After my careful vote counting poll analysis, Your Completely Healthful Dining Option was The Unanimous Favorite for All Those Who Knew What Was Good For Them - and their Families...

After my careful vote counting poll analysis, Your Completely Healthful Dining Option was The Unanimous Favorite for All Those Who Knew What Was Good For Them - and their Families...

As in the way I like my steaks....Well Done Comrade! In a reward for your fine work you may pick up your extra free box of Tums out back at the usual location out back and away from the surveillance cameras.

Amy Camus wrote:This dish looks better than the cabbage-rodent hair-random insect soup dinners here at the Kolyma vacation resort. Does the People's Navy have a recruitment office here? I haven't been able to find another way to shorten my glorious vacation stay.

Welcome Aboard Comrade!

You'll find the nearest office in Magadan right next to the Gulag Gas n Go station.