The People's Navy Galley Post Debate Menu Special

Comrades,

Inspired by President Obama's deft and brilliant debate performance The People's Galley is proud to present its latest culinary delight for the masses. Grab a fork, dig in and enjoy!

galleyfood 27.jpg

CREAMED Corn on TOASTED
OBAMA BALONEY rolls

* TOTALLY WAXED beans can be ordered on the side.

I... don't know, Comrade Snoogie. That food has to be approved by MOO-chelle first for calorie count and nutritional value. More eunuchs are made by crossing her. Just look at Dear Leader's last debate performance to concur that.

Corporeal Whinny,

Of course approval was first sought by the First lady. It was also her suggestion after watching her husbands debate performance that the TOTALLY WAXED beans be added to the menu selection. She not only saw the waxing process performed during the debate, she also oversaw it being performed in The People's galley kitchen.

I think she also mentioned something about our kitchen staff doing an excellent job on some sanitary measures. I couldn't quite understand it all, due to the bustle and noise in the kitchen but I did catch her saying something about seeing something really "being mopped up on the floor" recently.

michelle-obama-white-house-kitchen-garden-09.jpg

Comrade Snoogie Woogums:
Yet another marvelous repast to help fuel the revolution. Two quick questions:
1.) Can the creamed corn be replaced with local organic produce? (I'm thinking beets, specifically)

2.) Can the fried obama baloney be replaced with a local viable filler? (I'm thinking boiled boot tongue. It would help with the Old Boot recycling program)

I realize that the fried baloney is meant to symbolize what Dear Leader ™ did verbally to that lying cheating racist liar Mitt Romney (spit), but the beets will add a nice red color, and we can revise the description to call it a "Boiled Tongue of a Lying, Racist, Cheating Liar."

Now, as far as that picture of your Waxing Bean process, who is that guys in the kitchen with the James Brown Hair-do? He needs to be wearing a hat or a hair net!

Of course approval was first sought by the First lady. It was also her suggestion after watching her husbands debate performance that the TOTALLY WAXED beans be added to the menu selection. She not only saw the waxing process performed during the debate, she also oversaw it being performed in The People's galley kitchen.

I think she also mentioned something about our kitchen staff doing an excellent job on some sanitary measures. I couldn't quite understand it all, due to the bustle and noise in the kitchen but I did catch her saying something about seeing something really "being mopped up on the floor" recently.

Commodore: Yes, bologna is a favorite of The Golfer in Chief but it is not the beef bologna that most people assume.
puppyfood.jpg
Last edited by Ivan Betinov on 10/7/2012, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Fixed that "quote box" for you. It is the duty of senior party members to look out for newer members until they are fully party trained. --I. Betinov, for the Coillective

And here I thought there'd be shit on a shingle involved!

Unfortunately, the Obama Baloney ends up overdone, whatever way you slice it.

Waxed beans not available in Democrat cities. Side dish here is 'Suckahtush'.

And then there are the leftovers served in the MSM cafeterias:
[attachment=0]Hash2.jpg[/attachment]

The creamed corn on toasted baloney rolls looks magnificent enough for consumption by the First Family! I hope Che Gourmet is catering...
Image I was afraid he was going to have to eat "crow" Image but that might be racist....
Bon Appetit, Dear Leader! You've earned this meal, and a nice vacation! Don't forget your clubs!