The People's Navy Galley ThanksLenin Special

POLL: What Do Think Of The Commodore's Latest Culinary Creation?

You may select 1 option

Comrades!

The fine cooks of the People's Navy Galley has created yet another delectable culinary delight in honor of ThanksLenin day. A succulent combination of flavors that just shrieks of some lovin from the People's oven.

I proudly present....................

galley food 31.JPG

Beet Cream Sauce Turkey Loaf with Onions

So bring your shovels and dig in!!!!!!! Oh and don't forget to take the poll.

It appears the Navy is getting some bad press... Image

It is apparent that the Proles in the picture above are right wing thinkers. Who else would be protesting against two men showing their uhhh.......semen-ship to one another aboard the Peoples glorious Naval vessels?

tavarichi,

Posting a photo of a group of OWS supporters showing signs that the man is screwing the masses is just brilliant.

I am also pleased that the poll shows so far that my latest dish is soooooo good that folks are just speechless to describe it.

Good news though, seems folks are a little shy to dig in, understandable and all as we are all progs and do not want to seem greedy, but feel free to grab as much as you want.

Mmmmmm....turkey loaf, beets and lime an' cheese salad....whats not to love?

Comrades,

This is a welcome improvement on the gastro-imperialist "cuisine" force-fed to the oppressed masses of the US and wherever its armies lay waste. I know that I for one have no stomach for the Yanqui "Fourth of July Heritage Loaf," but I always have a taste for destruction of the capitalist system!

Excellent Commodore! Glad to see The People's Naval food at its finest.

" Our Motherland's most recent achievement !"

Once, they trembled at the sound of our rockets.......now they will tremble again,
at the taste of our beet loaf .

We will pass through the American patrols, past their sonar nets, and lay off their largest city, and listen to their rock and roll… while we eat beet loaf.

We will pass through the American patrols, past their sonar nets, and lay off their largest city, and listen to their rock and roll… while we eat beet loaf.

And then the the beet loaf will pass through us like a greased rocket-sled.

The smart ones have figured out that you should bring your plate of beet loaf to the bathroom and sit yourself down while eating it.
Don't worry......it won't take long for the" issue to present itself ", but you should still strap yourself down to avoid a " lift-off " !

Forty years I've been at sea. A war at sea. A war with no battles, no monuments... only casualties. I fear a new cold war is beginning against the bowels of our seamen with this beet loaf. How are we to maintain secrecy if we have to surface daily to flush out our septic tanks comrades?

I assume this delicacy has passed all requirements and has been inspected, approved by the U.S.S.A. FDA and blessed by dear FLOTUS under the Let's Move Act.

foodinsector.jpg