The People's Progressive Playground.

Comrades, it seems the British have managed to show themselves more progressive than us, despite having only a white person as an elected leader.

The new, more progressive playground features a fenced in area where parents are not allowed to be present, for fear they could be pedophiles. Of course if one takes the perfectly reasonable step of getting a police background check done, one may supervise their children at play. Naturally, Party Approved(TM) "Play Rangers" who have been trained by the State, are there to make sure The Children(TM) are perfectly supervised.

As the article points out, parents simply cannot roam a play area "unchecked" as who knows what sort of things could happen, unless The Children(TM) were kept under the constant and loving eyes of the State.

My question is WHY DON'T THESE PROGRESSIVE PLAYGROUNDS EXIST OVER HERE YET?

How much longer must we risk children being supervised by their PARENTS, FAMILY MEMBERS, or even *gasp* a trusted BABYSITTER? I DEMAND playgrounds where The Children(TM) are kept locked away from their dangerous parents, and the parents kept in supervised holding cells, while their children play, safely protected from their parents.

I DEMAND police keep parents away from their children until a proper background check, and Party Approved(TM) brainwashing training is done. It is INTOLERABLE that children are allowed to play in this country without State trained Play Rangers to monitor them and protect them from their parents. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE? THINK OF THE CHILDREN(TM).

Once we mandate the Perfect Progressive Playground(TM) we must take the next step of seizing children from their parents, and raising them in proper, nurturing settings where State trained and supervised staffers ensure each child is given the proper progressive upbringing. Only then can we ensure that The Children(TM) are safe from harm at all times AND raised up in the ways of The Party(TM).

WHO IS WITH ME?

And in Britain parents at sporting events cannot take pictures because they might be used for pedophilia. Pardon, paedophilia.

But we're getting there, 7.62, we're getting there. A six-year-old girl took a cake that her grandmother made for her to school for her class, and the grandmother put in a cake knife. The teacher used the cake knife to carve the cake, and then reported on the girl who had to go to three months of detention. And the girl never even touched the cake knife.

Such progressive brilliance: only in America could a cake knife be a weapon.

But a 15-year-old Sikh male may take his 8" ceremonial knife, which is sharp, to school at any time. See how progressive we are? We we are so PC and multicultural that we lock up girls with cake knives and say nothing to people with real ones.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:
I DEMAND police keep parents away from their children until a proper background check, and Party Approved(TM) brainwashing training is done.
WHO IS WITH ME?

Glorious, glorious! What fun for the children! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Colonel, you should know better. Parents are morons who don't know a thing about raising their children. Not to mention, they all want to secretly "touch" their children because they are either pedophiles, or RethugliKKKans. I agree, why are these parks not here in American? After all, pedophiles lurk around every corner, tree, park bench etc.

(off)
George Orwell is spinning in his grave.

If there is an afterlife Orwell and Kafka are either weeping, collapsed on each other, or drunk.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:If there is an afterlife Orwell and Kafka are either weeping, collapsed on each other, or drunk.
Or all three.

Really the solution is to make sure only Party Approved(TM) families have children. Register them, and require a certain level of training before they are allowed to have children. Anyone who has children without a license will be forcibly sterilized, and the children take to a state run child raising facility. Of course certain minority and cultural groups will be exempt.

That's just flat out brilliant right there Colonel. Let's get our ACORN pledges and new recruits out to get as many registered as we can.

Not only for the licensing, but so we can use their name to stuff the ballot to chose the candidate for them.

Hey, if a person can't be trusted with their own children, how can they be trusted with a vote? We need special party trained and approved vote casters as well, to ensure people don't abuse their votes.

Personally I would like to follow the lead of a man in Reeves County named Bernardo, who was a county commissioner. He'd sit and watch the deputy county clerk take the absentee ballots by mail to the post office and then he'd follow the mailman the next day. He's introduce himself to the voters, saying he was from the Clerk's office to help them vote. And he did.

He'd even take the votes back to the post office for mailing.

Then there was Sheriff Raul. He'd tell people that if they didn't vote for him he'd cut off their food stamps, as it was then known. "It's a secret ballot," they'd claim.

"Fingerprints. I'm the sheriff, you know."

It worked.

If only all the healthy, wealthy children in the world could be brought down to the poverty and neglect of the rest of the world! Then we would finally have World Peace. None of the children would be fighting over toys and they would all be too sick and dazed to care anyway.

And the parents would be desperate enough to do anything...

I look forward to true equality, like in Mao's China under the Great Leap Forward. They ate the fish, the farm animals, and even the snakes. They ate the bark on the trees. Everyone was equal. And families would swap children of the same size, and each would eat the other family's child. I consider it to be a bourgeois failing that a Progressive cannot eat his own child, but one must allow for some weak-minded Progressives.

In Pyongyang in the glorious DPRK, butcher shops openly sell Long Pig.

How much more equal can we be than that?

And all know that Progressives eat their young. Let's not be hypocritical about it and really eat them.

Let us gather ideas from this video comrades!
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1i6ozLpNr3Q&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1i6ozLpNr3Q&h ... b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Comrade Rosie,

Where have you been? You didn't accompany Glenn Beck as he was being shuttled to Laika's Space Ship, did you? You may think we comrades don't notice when another thought criminal goes missing, but we notice. We notice.

Rosie the Red wrote:Let us gather ideas from this video comrades!
(off)
Thank God we slaughtered them in WWII.

We already have Obamajugend.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cdPSqL9_mfM&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cdPSqL9_mfM&h ... 2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I just love these privileged children singing to President Zero with their devotion.

Comrades, we're breeding Useful Idiots!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:We already have Obamajugend.
I just love these privileged children singing to President Zero with their devotion.

Comrades, we're breeding Useful Idiots!
(off)
Well, it truly is as Adolf Hitler himself said, "He who controls the youth, controls the future."

(Off) I tell my husband that there is nothing new under the sun; including the desire for one set of people to control everyone else.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Rosie,

Where have you been? You didn't accompany Glenn Beck as he was being shuttled to Laika's Space Ship, did you? You may think we comrades don't notice when another thought criminal goes missing, but we notice. We notice.

Comador Leninka! Oh how I have missed you! I was encamped when I misspoke regarding our great O-ness. I discovered three sixes on the back of his neck and mentioned it to the [COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]odious[/COLOR] Facts news. I was presented with 100 thrashings and a one beat ration per week diet. I was wrong.. oh I was wrong.

(For real, I just got married and settled in.)

The Catholic church also has said, I'm told, "Give me a child until he's five and he'll be a Catholic forever." Such is the reason for the catechism.

I'm not comparing the secular progressive religion to Catholicism but the underlying principle of indoctrination of youth is the same. All kids are indoctrinated--that's what rearing kids is. I just don't like them singing praises to an empty, far-left suit who contemns the country that made him possible.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:The Catholic church also has said, I'm told, "Give me a child until he's five and he'll be a Catholic forever." Such is the reason for the catechism.

I'm not comparing the secular progressive religion to Catholicism but the underlying principle of indoctrination of youth is the same. All kids are indoctrinated--that's what rearing kids is. I just don't like them singing praises to an empty, far-left suit who contemns the country that made him possible.

Fortunately most humans have the capacity to choose what ideologies they believe in and adhere to. Only there is no HOPE © for someone who is indoctrinated and chooses to surround themselves only with others who were similarly indoctrinated. Openness for productive discourse and discussion is the only way we're going to survive as a nation.

BTW I am Catholic and I take not offense. I know what you meant.

Catholic children growing up in a Catholic surrounding--school, family, home--is benign. It's been 400 years since Christians burned people at the stake. And there are moral values which are instilled which are not antithetical to American values. Same with Mormons. I may not be a believer in anything but that doesn't mean that I insist on my own views. I only insist on being left alone.

Today's children are indoctrinated to rat on their parents for being insufficiently green--which is secular religion--and are singing carols to a charlatan, and the entire public ethos supports it. And it's that that I don't like.

Perhaps this submission from our alert reader Michael will bring some clarity to the discussion:

Rosie the Red wrote:(Off) I tell my husband that there is nothing new under the sun; including the desire for one set of people to control everyone else.
So goes the great theme of 1984.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Rosie the Red wrote:(Off) I tell my husband that there is nothing new under the sun; including the desire for one set of people to control everyone else.
So goes the great theme of 1984.

Exactly!

Love the artwork Cube-Maestro! You have truly captured it!

Rosie the Red:

What is all this I'm hearing about you getting married? Are you out of your cotton pickin' mind? Have you learned nothing from the feminist movement? Do you not realize what marriage really is, Comrade?

It's SLAVERY.

Yes, SLAVERY.

SLAVERY to a--a (choke) an INDIVIDUAL!

Don't tell me what happened, I know the drill. Some smooth-talking, good-looking, clean and articulate guy seduced you with all sorts of grandiose promises to give you a job and health care and a home and a car and all manner of dazzling goodies if only you would choose him to fundamentally transform your life.

No doubt you fell for all that stuff you've heard or seen or read about getting engaged and planning a wedding: It's a time full of Hope, and the prospect of Change.

You thought it would be better than living at home with Mother, who's so judgmental and expects you to live by all of her old-fashioned, narrow-minded, intolerant, mean-spirited rules that are designed to take away all your rights and liberties and freedoms, and keep you forever downtrodden and oppressed.

Rosie, marriage means that in addition to your regular job, every day becomes a "day of service"--a lot of extra work for which you don't get paid, and you get no thanks and no appreciation--just the satisfaction of knowing that you're doing your part to make hearth and home a better place . . . because you care.

Marriage means what's yours is his. So be warned: He's going to take most of what you earn and spend it on things that you do not want him to buy, things you would never buy for yourself had you not agreed to submit to this vile form of slavery. Be honest, now: If you were still single and living at home with Mom, would you spend your money on a boat and fishing tackle and golf clubs? I thought not.

Marriage means waiting for long periods of time for him to give you what you thought you were going to get when you married him. That means hours of waiting for him to come home while dinner gets cold, because he's always going to be behind and late on something, especially if it involves providing you with extra funds or something else you need. It means months of waiting for football season to be over before he finally gets around to providing you with the services you've come to expect, like cleaning out the garage.

Marriage means rationing of certain things, things you can no longer have all to yourself, whenever you want them: Like the bathroom sink. The remote control. Hell, even the bed you sleep in!

What's that, you say? You got married because you want someone to take care of your every want and need? Because you wanted security?

Then why not do what I've done, and turn to The Party for your every need and want? The Party does everything a husband does--it provides health care, buys you a car and a home, gives you a shovel-ready job, asks you to engage in a day of service, supports your children--and unlike marriage, you will have more freedom than ever.

Freedom from worry. Freedom from want. The Party will provide you with all of it.

Best of all, you can whine and nag The Party to do more for you--and it will listen and validate your feelings of victimhood, instead of stomping off to spend all day on the golf course to get away from you--like a husband will.

Ask yourself: What can a husband possibly do for you that The Party can't?

Marriage is a union with only one person. What fun is that?

But with The Party--you can cherish the love and companionship of millions--and know for sure that you really are part of Something Special. Something Big.

Because you're doing more than just making a piddly hearth and home a better place for you and the husband and any children--you're making the WORLD a better place for EVERYONE!

Rosie, listen to Pinkie. For obvious reasons I never fell into the marriage trap. Oh, I did cohabit but I knew better than to commingle property. Because all of my property belongs to the Party. As does my soul. And my mind. All for the party, nothing outside the party.

If you foolishly think that you have fallen in love, know that the Party will accept no divided loyalties. As proof watch <i>The Lives of Others</i>. Now that STASI had it right. Wives spying on husband, sleeping with party officials. This is the way to true security.

Suspicion breeds confidence. Watch <i>Brazil</i> to learn how that one works.

There is no reason to marry. Just present yourself to the local Party office and offer yourself up to be a brood mare for the raising of young Party Members. The Nazis got that one down right, with entire cities of brood mares.

It's all for the party, you know.

Sorry, no time to write, under the covers... I mean under deep cover. We are posing as a middle-income suburban couple. I am watching twelve families and their pets to ensure that they are conforming progs. Naturally I am not cooking, cleaning or doing any type of domestic task. We have an underling subordinate to do THAT HORROR.
Do not worry comrades. We may produce genetically perfect progs in the future. All Hail OBAMA.
(Barf!)