The People's Software

Software for the workers and peasants brought to you by the Dhimmisoft Technology Collective.

Brought to you by https://caninepundit.blogspot.com/2006/ ... tware.html

Muslim Jim
Everything you believe about history and your american-zionist policies requires this. It is sad that you all believe that the people who oppose jews and their american slaves are the ones who are "revisionists".

The Dhimmisoft Technology Collective makes this software available to perpetuate the people's revolution. Only by controlling the past (revision) can we control the future. This is the true objective, comrade Jim - only by eliminating the pre-existing kulak and bourgeois misinterpretations of history can we hope to advance and preserve the ongoing worker's and peasant's revolution!

Sieg Heil...oops, I mean, workers of the world, unite!

Muslim Jim wrote:Everything you believe about history and your american-zionist policies requires this. It is sad that you all believe that the people who oppose jews and their american slaves are the ones who are "revisionists".

Of course, we're right, and you're wrong. End of story.

I dont care for the white male in the top hat as a logo. It is far to abrasive and is discriminatory. The top hat has to be dropped along with bow tie to make the image more progressive and gender friendly. Also, I suggest a tin-foil hat be the accepted replacement.

Crapping my pants for the Party,
Chr. Meow