The Pinkie Shovel-Whack First Aid Kit.

Bondo master.jpg

Just the thing to fill those divots brought on by posting politically incorrect statements.

( Now exclusively available in the handy industrial-sized election year pack at the People's Dry Goods Store # 86.)

Hi Kraz!

I just wanted to say that sometimes Pinkie hits me so hard, even without whacking, that I am reeling with such vitriol, and hurt feelings that I just can't seem to get her real meaning at first. I guess you could say I allow her to affect me this way. I shouldn't. But do. It's because I care so much about my Cube friends, I love them.

Most recently, she insulted the crap out of me in my "new post" regarding Rubio called I'll Be You're Ruby Tuesday, accompanied by an uplifting cover of the Rolling Stones tune, Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday. At the very least my "prog" should have been off. It wasn't.

I should have given more explanation, but delayed, later did. Therefore I became the most dreaded "wordless poster", especially when it comes to videos. I know I post videos way too much. But nonetheless, she admonished me for this. Took me a few days to realize this. Aaargh!

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/rubio-hello-patriots-i-m-the-next-ruby-tuesday-t8711.html

X!

While I've only been the recipient of one or two PinkieShovelWhacks™, let me be among the first to say that Krasnodar knows of what he speaks - Bondo is ALWAYS a good thing to have on hand when Pinkie's around, and they're now offering it at a discount when you purchase a JiffyLobo™. In fact, buy TWO JiffyLobos™ and they'll throw a quarter pint in free!

Ha! Methinks you guys got a business goin' on here. You know very well no Bondo will heal the blows wielded by Pinkie. And yet you continue to market this "Bondo" capitalist thingy! Disgraceful!

the day I took four in one post (and lived to tell the tale...) Bondo gave up and surrendered in disgrace. I needed a depot-level overhaul after that one. But it has its place. It's kept the collective's tractor "accidents" from being noticed by the zampolit. so far. I think.

Now, on a skinny guy like Krasnodar, Bondo can be quite useful! I thought he was bulking up for a while, but now his secret is out...

Try some J B Weld...I hear you can mend a crack in a diesel engine block with that stuff.