The Progs Among Us: Solving all California's Problems

This fine example of Progdom demonstrates all the things that prove we are close to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday ™. Clear language skills, a desire to form community by force of law if needed, and begging for total state control of all industry. Just think, there are probably people like this in YOUR community and they VOTE (multiple times of course, courtesy of ACORN)

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

The food that grows on vegetable trees is great because it's free because the land is free and because it's free we should sell it at the farmers' market...

Public education - $150,000 government dollars
Community college - $30,000 government dollars
A mind-numb constituent that leads the way to government serfdom - Priceless.

Oh, and I like this remixof her speech. Pot-smoking is optional.

She is such a perfect specimen of Prog-kind that I think they should put her in the breeder program right away!

Ahhhh A grad of U.C. Berkley. They must be so proud.

I think she's an idiot because she sounds like one and I'm not sure it's her fault because she must have gone to public school because you know public school is free so like anyone can go but not everyone comes out smart because public school doesn't get enough funding and the government needs to throw more money at it because the schools don't have enough and if there was more money the schools would be better and everyone would get an education because it's supposed to be free and I think Colonel 7.62 likes her because she has big boobs and you know men like women with big boobs and most women grow those boobs for free and other women have big boobs because they get boob jobs that should be free because I think all you men would agree that all women should have big boobs because men like big boobs but some women have small ones and it's not fair because the men don't like them as much and they can't afford to get boob jobs because they have to pay the rent which should be free because land is free and they have to pay for their gas which should be free because Obama said he was going to pay for it and also because I've always noticed that men always have lots of gas of their own in great big amounts and they have so much that it comes out with great big bangs and noise and you know the men get it for free because they eat food that gives them gas and the food is grown and sometimes it's frozen because you can like freeze it forever and I should know because I have all sorts of stuff in my freezer that's been there like forever and I think if I had to I could take it out and eat it but only if I thawed it first because you have to thaw frozen food first unless it's supposed to be eaten frozen like ice cream because ice cream is always supposed to be frozen but not vegetables off vegetable trees or fruit off fruit trees or meat off meat trees because those have to be thawed before you can eat them except I wouldn't eat meat because it used to be alive and an animal and I don't like to eat cute animals and it's unhealthy besides and people think it's okay to hunt animals and eat them because animals roam everywhere and they're like everywhere you go and people think because they do that they must be free so they shoot them and eat them and stuff and that's like really cruel because you know animals feel pain just like all other living things like the vegetable trees and fruit trees that feel pain too because they're like living things and I think all living things should have rights and be allowed to vote just like all dead things have rights and are allowed to vote and they should also be entitled to health care because I don't think it's fair when my vegetable trees get sick and I can't afford to spray them with pesticide to make them better even though I don't want to do that because it hurts the environment and because the pesticide kills lots of bugs who are also living things and have rights so I think the government needs to come up with a better way of curing sick vegetable trees without hurting the environment and killing cute bugs that have just as many rights as people and that's why we need to reform health care now because everyone has the right to health care and it's free and it's only right that everything should be free because no one should have to pay for anything because I think the government should pay for it because that's what the government is for because it's the government and it just makes sense to me so it should make sense to everyone and I think you'll agree that what I'm saying makes a lot of sense so this is what we should do and the government should do because it's all free and everything is free and it just makes sense.

Hey, all of you, stop making fun of the girl I intend to marry.

I feel much stupider than I did before I watched that video.

Pinkie, you left out the boob trees in your mistressful extrapolation of the young lady's comments.

12 trips to Jiffi-Lobo later... aye luuuuvs NOrthern Kalifornication!

Pinkie! Stop post-mortem babbling you Jacko Kereuac collusion!

"We need the food because it's food and stuff"

Spoken like a true leader, is this the next Pelosi?

I have the consciousness of a much greater feeling of sensuuuhtiviy, uhhuhuhuh. . . I watch teh videeeo and I feel sooooo stipuud¿ Me tinks leeks braan ma.

(Falls over dead)

Farmer's markets will solve every problem.

They believe in slavery on the East Coast (something about China). They don't believe in slavery on the West Coast. This is very good to know. I hate when people don't know stuff like that. I am very happy to now know this (which is something I did not know previously). We are all better for it.

I could see this being an Obama response...picture him standing behind the podium and some reporter asking him

Mr. President, what is your thought on Farmer Markets?

Obama response:

"Um Uh it's free, but all the American people have to do is pay the farmers and pay for the land, but why do the American people have to pay for the land? The land is free, its new land...you know. I mean do the American people have to pay for the land, do the American people have to pay rent...uhhhh the food is free, so the American people should just sell it at the farmers market."

That was my sister you posted up there, Colonel 7.62. I thought she was living in Montana. I have no idea how she got to California.

She is a strong believer in the Jiffi-Lobo, and has it done every time she goes to the enema shop. She is an exemplary prog and I am so proud of her. I know, one day, she will make a good spouse for an officer of the Revolutionary Guard.

You're still single, aren't you Colonel 7.62?

Ahhh well ummm Dear Comrade Leninka, single. Umm yes. Well concerning that... I've ahh yes! I've taken a vow of celibacy until the Glorious World of Next Tuesday(TM) arrives, so that I can use *all* of my energy towards furthering the progressive cause. Yes.... that's it.....

Oh my gawd Leninka, that's like your sister, you like gotta be kidding me, I mean like I'm so impressed with the progs in your like, family tree that like grows on trees like people do, cause like it makes sense to me...

Like, a couple is like two trees, like entagled at the roots, but like, with like free limbs and stuff and like separate, so like...

What do you name the Acorns?

Fric-Acorn, Frac-Acorn, Tweedle-dee-Acorn, Tweedle-dum-Acorn.

Perhaps my sister is the perfect mate for Jodin Morey. As soon as we get him out of that cave in Brainerd,* maybe Theo and you are willing to try another, er, um, experiment?

* see People's Cube Beauty Non-Contest, and scroll down page 2to find out why Jodin Morey is in a cave in Brainerd (for fellow Cubists who don't already know)

Excellent! thebrainwashing publik edukation worked wonders on this comrade!

Image I am absolutely shocked that a booger-picking moron of this quality chose to become interested in politics. She talked about crops...I think she needs to stop sampling these "crops". She has smoked herself retarded.

Umm, I think that, like, scientists and stuff should make a free healthcare tree, 'cuz it's free, and then they could sell it at the farmers' market, and like, the healthcare could fix people, and it would 'cuz of all the stores and stuff, and then it wouldn't cost anything, and like, they could sell it for [1.1 TRILLION FREAKING DOLLARS EVERY FREAKING YEAR IN PERPETUITY!!!] ...