THE PURGE: Alex Jones is Now an Unperson

The purge has been started by our allies in the tech world!

InfoWars Scrubbed.jpg

And now those who are left are crying for this unperson - thus, crying for nothing. This dicey character had this to say:

And this other, soon to be unpersoned, made these statements and threats:

And the unperson himself - well, these were his last unwords:

Alex Jones - Government is afraid of smart people - reason they ignore me.jpg

I wish I had a list of names that so we could make a poll on who should be next as an unperson! But - It's not like I keep up with these radical rebels who try to thwart our achieving Next Tuesday™ today! Oh for the Glorious Revolution! Remember - Purge Early and Purge Often!

Isn't discussing a non-person akin to trying to divide by zero?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:Isn't discussing a non-person akin to trying to divide by zero?
I wouldn't know - my government approved calculator keeps making an error whenever I try to do that. But then again - anything like that is above my job function.... actually I'm still not sure why they gave me a calculator in the first place.... my job is only to help get the wires between the walls.... and they send the cat on me if I chew them...

It's not Alex Jones you fools!! It's Alexandrovich Alexeyev Jonesefsky. He's a dirty RUSSIAN and I will expose him in my new book. If I ever write it.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:It's not Alex Jones you fools!! It's Alexandrovich Alexeyev Jonesefsky. He's a dirty RUSSIAN and [highlight=#ffff00]I will expose him in my new book. If I ever write it[/highlight].

I read your book and, whew, you are soooo right korrekt about dirty Ruskie Jonesefsky!