The Right Brothers Strike the Wrong Note with The Party

Where is SMERSH!!!! We must find this traitor!

To the gulag with him!!!

And the filthy kkkapitalist band The Right Brothers.

I <s>love</s> loathe the Right Brothers! We must track them down and introduce them to a shovel guitar! What if young people were to actually start listening to such music? The chaos that would ensue!

We simply must find these Right Brothers immediately! Why they would even let Bush continue destroying the planet! Heresy!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uDSK98Y2FNg&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comrades, this points up the success of our education. All these points are perfectly valid and it just doesn't matter. People are so pleased to live on the ragged edge of hysteria that all the reason and facts on earth will do nothing but anger them.

I declare success.

And so you consider "All these points are perfectly valid" as well Commissar?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o-z2D9lo9-8&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

If this is your idea of success....well, I may have a deal that you will find attractive....

Make it stop!! These thought crimes and non-party truths are too much for me to handle! Someone, quick I need my Ritalin!

I am sorry Premier, I really should have given a barf alert to keep delicate progressive ears from hearing such thought crimes.

Do not worry. Come the revolution they will be purged.

Who, by the way, is the keeper of the purge list? Is there enough storage in the world?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Who, by the way, is the keeper of the purge list? Is there enough storage in the world?

Would that not be Comrade SOM as Head of Housekeeping?

Ah! Thought-Crimes!

Bush was Right!

Bush was Right!

What are you trying to do to me Commissar!!!!! Thought-Crimes!!!!! It's in my head!!

Bush was Right!

Everywhere!!!!!!! Are you trying to get me sent to the gulaug!!!!!! I must now submit myself for re-re-eduktion.

RedtheProgressiveFox wrote: What are you trying to do to me Commissar!!!!! Thought-Crimes!!!!! It's in my head!!

Lenin Forbid! But you are right, perhaps I should have posted more of a warning. But consider yourself fortunate! Another session of re-education only builds you up... in addition to help building some other project.