The science is unsettled: Trannies complain biology unfair!

Womens_March_Dont_Tread.jpg

People trying to live as transgender members of the other sex complained that the Women's March on Washington unfairly excluded them by declaring that a person's sex is decided by their male or female biology.

“The main reason I decided not to go was because of the pussy hats,” said 28-year-old Jade Lejeck, who is a man trying to live as a transgender woman. “I get that they're a response to the ‘Grab them by the pussy' thing, but I think some people fixated on [biology] the wrong way,” Lejeck said in an interview with Mic.com Sunday night.

EDIT: I changed the title to be more concise. It's still the same post! And, thanks to the comrade who changed the "illustration". Mmmmwaaah!

I am confused. I thought if they identify as a woman then they are a woman in their own mind. Their hysterical fear and butt hurt was totally unfounded as evidenced by this documockery of a couple of transgenders that attended this monumental and historical hysterical event.

Very much disappointed hooters pixelated in People's Exhibit "B"

I take her sign personally. I've never seen this ....this woman before in my life. She assumes too much.

.....and what exactly was she doing that caused her lipstick to smear like that? Part of me wants to know, part of me does not.

Comrades, I don't grasp that trans/binary/../etc persons' urge to id as EITHER myn OR wom.
Once you freed from bourgeois normativity, you can id as ANYTHING ‒ gnome, lava, xbrtzkgrr.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Very much disappointed hooters pixelated in People's Exhibit "B"

But, Papa, it's how we show our "modesty!"

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Comrades, I don't grasp that trans/binary/../etc persons' urge to id as EITHER myn OR wom.
Once you freed from bourgeois normativity, you can id as ANYTHING ‒ gnome, lava, xbrtzkgrr.

Genosse, maybe they should try QWERTY.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Very much disappointed hooters pixelated in People's Exhibit "B"

Must have been for the UK's "right wing" Daily Mail to publish , anyone who ever reads their online version will understand their (rather strange) rules for "pixelation" , no woman's breasts or bare buttocks are ever to be shown without pixelation , unless they are in a "native" village then no pixelation is ever needed, including photos of girls so young a prison sentence would be likely if they were taken in the West.

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:.....and what exactly was she doing that caused her lipstick to smear like that? Part of me wants to know, part of me does not.
It is not lipstick, comrade. Ask no further. <shudder>

We must be "sensitive" to trannies because they will be "offended." Actual mothers who produce offspring, not so much.

Doctors in the UK are told not to use the term "mother."

Don't Say ‘Mothers' – It Offends Transgender People, Doctors Told

Pamalinsky wrote:We must be "sensitive" to trannies because they will be "offended." Actual mothers who produce offspring, not so much.

Doctors in the UK are told not to use the term "mother."

Don't Say ‘Mothers' – It Offends Transgender People, Doctors Told

I can't understand why so many don't understand why things like this are done , divide & conquer.
The "progs" fool the trannies/gays etc. into thinking they are their friends & that these things are done to help them ,when in fact all they have done is painted a target on their backs & pointed the (now wound up) "right wingers" at them ,instead of going after those behind these insane ideas .

I quote the master:

"We are destroying the love between child and parent, between man and man, and between man and woman. In the future there will be no wives and no friends. Children will be taken from their mothers when they are born. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother."