THE SECRET THREAD: Mistakes Were Made

Now that Dear Leader has made his choice for Secretary of State known, perhaps many of our young readers are thinking "John Kerry? Who's he? I've never heard of him!"This is because for many years, John Kerry has been a Non Person. He has been erased from our history books, our hearts, and our minds.

It is to his credit that Dear Leader has decided to rehabilitate the man for whom this forum was once named (yes, it's true!). As we evolve into a perfect Communist state, we must cast aside some of the control over the masses.Although the elite will still be able to buy more meat. And receive their Ladas promptly.

You may be asking "How is this done/?? How can a person be just erased like that?" As a matter of fact, Cube artists are working day or night airbrushing and perfecting images to ensure the absence of counterrevolutionaries and spies. For example, I'm sure all of us remember this famous photograph of Lenin addressing the crowds:

lennon without trotsky - Copy.jpg
Now that Dear Leader has given us permission, we can reveal the original.

lenin trotsky 4 cube_edited-2.jpg

Likewise, our future Secretary of State was very close to Stalin, but his presence was removed from all pictures with him:

stalin without yezhov - Copy.jpg
Here, thanks to our wise Dear Leader, is the original:

kerry stalin 4 cube.jpg
Forward, Comrades!

Perhaps - finally! - the Currently True photos of Kerry Swift Boating Across the Delaware can be revealed as well! Truly a glorious day!

Princess Nookie wrote:Now that Dear Leader has made his choice for Secretary of State known, perhaps many of our young readers are thinking "John Kerry? Who's he? I've never heard of him!"This is because for many years, John Kerry has been a Non Person. He has been erased from our history books, our hearts, and our minds.

Princess Nookie - don't forget about his imprisonment in North Vietnam... look how defiant he was!

kerry-in-jail.jpg

This is truly a glorious day for the high position of Sekretary of Statists. Now if we can only have 'Hanoi' Jane Fonda as UN ambassador...

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:This is truly a glorious day for the high position of Sekretary of Statists. Now if we can only have 'Hanoi' Jane Fonda as UN ambassador...

Racist! Whoopi Goldberg is more qualified! And Jane Fonda could not have UN Commissar Kai Baying Atda Moon as a guest on "The View!"

Opiate of the People wrote:Racist! Whoopi Goldberg is more qualified! And Jane Fonda could not have UN Commissar Kai Baying Atda Moon as a guest on "The View!"

Comrade,

Flattery will get you everywhere nowhere. Kindly note that in a kakistocracy there is no room for "qualifications".

Let me fill in new comrades:

John Kerry Memorial Kiosk

[img]/store/Kerry_kiosk_banner.gif[/img]

[img]/store/Tshirt_KeryPurged_sample_sm.gif[/img] [img]/store/tshirt_century_sample.gif[/img]

[img]/images/Zapatero_Kerry_sidebar.jpg[/img] [img]/images/Chirac_WhosKerry_sidebar.jpg[/img] [img]/images/Hillary_WhosKerry_smaller.jpg[/img]

[img]/store/Tshirt_KeryPurged_new.gif[/img] [img]/store/tshirt_century_new.gif[/img]

Just for the record, I heard of John Kerry before I never heard of him before I heard of him before I never heard of him.

I think he once operated a dog nut donut shop here in The People's Republik of MA.

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:Didn't he wind surf in Viet Nam?

No, no, no.

"I remember Christmas of 1968 wind surfing in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared -- seared -- in me."

He said this many times but then had to retract the claim when the Swift Boat veterans he served with proved that he didn't even know how to wind surf back then and was actually playing smiles and "mattress surfing" with teenage Vietnamese "hostesses" in Saigon on Christmas day 1968.

This is why I'm so disappointed that Jane Fonda isn't going to be our new Secretary of State. We KNOW she wasn't in Cambodia on Christmas 1968!

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:Didn't he wind surf in Viet Nam?
Suddenly i hear helicopters and Wagner's "Valkyrie".