The Snowflake Hunter: how it all began...

rsz_screen_shot_2017-01-23_at_123129_pm.png

From years of being fed up with snowflakes - The Snowflake Hunter is born.

I hope that rocket fuel was EPA approved.

Captain Craptek wrote:I hope that rocket fuel was EPA approved.

Snowflakes could have said (when being loaded on rocket) "Ha Ha Ha Snowflake Hunter you can't even launch this rocket ,you don't have the carbon credits so we win "

Snowflake hunter to snowflakes "One last thing my silly little snowflakes , carbon credits were never real, good riddance"

Yippie-ya-yay! So we need not wait until Global Warming™ finishes all the Snowflakes off!

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 9.07.43 AM.png

The fuel was made from 100% recycled Snowflake Hunter sausages.

JosephStalinthe3rd wrote:
Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 9.07.43 AM.png

The fuel was made from 100% recycled [highlight=#ffff00]Snowflake Hunter sausages.[/highlight]

"The fuel was made from 100% recycled Snowflake Hunter smoked sausages."

He used wrong rocket. My babushka N-1 could take 10 times that many at once. Clear off planet sooner.

- SK

The Snowflake Hunter will need this Virtue Signal Receiver to detect/lure snowflakes and also to alert him of trouble.

Wouldn't the Madonna mask ,with a recording of her battle cry playing work better ?
A bit like the Pied Piper of Hamelin.

Dear Snowflake Hunter,

You are my HERO!

I have a request, when you have the time, would you please take out the KKK Lab Equipment Snowflake? This Snowflake is taking oxygen from the environment so it would be a twofer.

Your admirer,

Clara I. Zetkin

College Student Reports KKK Sighting but It Turned Out to Be a Sheet on Lab Equipment

KKK_Lab_Equipment.jpg

Let me show you another snowflake creation.

If they really want to bust a massive KKK gathering, they should do it in the conifer forest, usually in wintertime. In fact, we should send them all on a fact-finding mission to Alaska and leave them there. Beginning of February is as good a time as any.

SNowy_Forest.jpg