The transcript of the interrogation of Boston Bomber #2

Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_Basic_Instinct.jpg

Officer: Mr. Tsarnaev, you are hereby under arrest.
Tsarnaev: @#$% you.
Officer: You have the right to remain silent –
Tsarnaev: @#$% you.
Officer: Are you giving up that right?
Tsarnaev: Are you stupid and deaf?
Officer: Mr. Tsarnaev, were you the person who used a pressure cooker to put explosives in a at the Boston Marathon?
Tsarnaev: No, I was using it to cook carrots in at the Boston Marathon. Hey, somebody get me an orange juice – and some coffee cake.
Officer: Mr. Tsarnaev, were you motivated by your religious beliefs to plant explosives in the pressure cooker?
Tsarnaev: No — I was motivated by my religious beliefs to blow people up. Planting the explosives came afterwards.
Officer: Mr. Tsarnaev, do you realize that during your escape attempt, you killed your brother with the vehicle you were driving?
Tsarnaev: (snort) You expect me to believe that? Me, who was top in my driver's ed class?
Officer: Mr. Tsarnaev, where did you get the BMW you possessed?
Tsarnaev: At a BMW dealer. Are you really a cop? Hey Nurse – more orange juice. And change the channel to MTV, will ya?
Officer: Mr. Tsarnaev, were you influenced by your brother in planting explosives in the pressure cookers?
Tsarnaev: No. I was influenced by my brother to blow people up. I figured that's why we were putting explosives in the pressure cookers.
Officer: Mr. Tsaraev –
Tsarnaev: Hey, enough with the ‘mister' already.
Officer: What should I call you, then?
Tsarnaev: I donno. How about ‘the Justin Bieber of bombers?' Did you hear? – I have a fan club already.
Officer: Sir, are you motivated by a radical brand of Islam unconnected to any Muslim terrorist groups?
Tsarnaev: Are you serious? You are serious! (laughs) Yeah, radical brand of Islam…unconnected.
Officer: Where did you learn this radical brand of Islam?
Tsarnaev: From Muslim terrorist groups.
Officer: Are you animated by hatred for the people of the United States?
Tsarnaev: Yeah, I hate them for what they did to me. Getting me a BMW was particularly galling. The only one I don't hate is Barack Obama. I voted for him. How can I not love that guy, when he's going to unleash more hell upon the U.S. than all the exploding pressure cookers in the world? Nurse – my sponge bath!

[img]/images/Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_Justin_Bieber_bomber.jpg[/img]

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Justin Bieber of bombers, joins "Animals can make you smile" campaign in the liberal media.

Maybe ABC could recruit him to be the next "Bachelor?"

I think NBC should get him to replace Jay Leno. He's much more exciting than that Jimmy Fallon person.

my my my, I do hate long winded jabberwalkies . . . if I were still sitting as Judge I would . . . . . but why reminisce of good olden days. I am pleased that he is pleased with dear leader. What more is there to say? (please do not ask long winded "Bieber of Bombers")

From Daniel Greenfield:

The murderer is the new celebrity. He emerges out of nowhere with a rags to mass murder story, and is swiftly accorded all the trappings of fame. Reporters track down anyone who knew him to learn about his childhood and his main influences. Relatives and friends both contribute fuzzy anecdotes, mostly indistinguishable from the ones they would present if he were competing on American Idol or running for president.

The disaffected form fan clubs around him. The experts discuss what his rise to fame means. Books are written about him and then perhaps a movie. And then it ends and begins all over again.

The Tsernaev brothers, the living one and the dead one, are already receiving that treatment. Like most murderers they have already become more famous than their victims. More famous than the rescuers. The original Tamerlane is better known than any of his countless victims. The new one is already eclipsing his victims. Before long one of those Chechen bards whose videos he tagged into his playlist on YouTube will write a ballad about the Boston massacre and the circle will be complete.

That ballad, murderous and vile, will still be more honest than most of the media coverage about the two Chechen Muslims has been. The media's coverage is weighed down by its old fetish of murder as celebrity. The media covers murderers and celebrities in the same way. It writes exhaustively about them, but rarely meaningfully. The murderer, like the celebrity, is famous for being famous. And fame clips context and suppresses meaning. It becomes its own reference. A thing is famous for being known. It is known for being famous. It enters the common language as a reference. A metaphor.

In the case of the Tsernaevs, the surface coverage, the endless rounds of interviews with friends and relatives, with anyone who ever met them or retweed them, is mandatory because it avoids the more difficult question of why they killed.

More - https://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... -kill.html