The Wiener is Cooked!

Within the last hour, a caller to incredibly despicable Michael Savage Show - which I, of course, denounce - put 2 and 2 together: apparently Congressman Weiner, in a fit of stupidity, had the gall a few days ago to diss Dear Leader concerning his suggestion that Israel return to pre-1967 borders. SOMEbody had been keeping tabs on Weiner - it's always good to have something you can use to destroy someone, is it not? And voila - one embarrassed (and soon to be former) congressman. Shumah had to be in there somewhere.

It was telling that moments after Weiner's tearful speech former speaker Pilosi called for an ethics investigation.

Wheels within wheels.

And the beat goes on...

So Breitbart {spit} has his little weiner roast. Big deal. NY's 9th will appoint him for life after this.
FAIL.

Weiner Roast.jpg

weinerlove.png

Say good night Gracie...

OR! -

SING ALONG, EVERYONE!!

All around the twittery tweet
Pilosi chased the wiener ♪
That's the way "our" government goes
POP! goes the Weiner ♫

:)

When did the nerd from Grease become a member (who shows his "member") to congress? ImageImage

I understand there's another photo of Weiner's privates attributives. I am not sure why he would think anyone would want to look at . . . . umm, err,
well, nothing to see here. Move along.

weiner.jpg

I'm thinking the wiener has come home to roost.

Congressman Weiner...
What is most shocking is this public official,
Would display photographic evidence of his obvious shortcomings.

The Major has no comment.
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/7/2011, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: mizpelt

BILL CLINTON DID NOT RESIGN, SO WHY SHOULD WEINER!

It's my opinion that Weiner is the stereotypical smart-mouth pencil-neck lying New Yorker who eats most of his meals out of a machine, does not have a drivers license, never shot a legal gun, thinks shooting with a scope is too easy, never hunted, never gutted a rabbit, can't start a safe fire on the ground in the woods, is routinely afraid of people on the subway and in the street and of people who drive pick-up trucks with guns in the window, always blames someone else for his problems, is the exact opposite of self-reliant and is absolutely incapable of discerning between the left and the far far left.

But, he's far more All-American than Barack H. Obama
So, HE'S A PERFECT DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE TO BEAT OBAMA IN THE 2012 PRIMARIES!

ObamaSnoot.jpg
NO ONE can beat Dear Leader!!!

And he doesn't need to be All-American - he's - he's - all EVERYthing!!!

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Isn't his wife's name Huma Weiner?

I would by stock in her new company - - if I were a stinking greedy capitalist pig.

weinerator.png

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:
Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Isn't his wife's name Huma Weiner?

I would by stock in her new company - - if I were a stinking greedy capitalist pig.

weinerator.png
Hillary had bought one of those. She claimed it was a food-chopper, but she kept bringing it to the bedroom. Fortunately for me, the Secret Service kept taking it back to the kitchen. It was much later that Monica explained to me that it was NOT a food chopper but rather was a weiner-dicer. (I swear.)

--Minister of Truth

Eugene for Congress!!!

[attachment=0]WeinerNerd-Shirtless copy.jpg[/attachment]

Huma Abedin Weiner and our beloved MTE:

Huma_Abedin_Weiner_Hillary.jpg
I think that photo is just begging for a caption.

Comrades,
The Minister of Truth (Bill Clinton) officiated the marriage of Rep. Weiner & his wife Huma Abedin last July. Huma is a long time and most trusted personal aide to Hillary Clinton.

Rep. Weiner:
The Democratic Party is the best choice for women!

Apparently Weiner's wiener was posted and there is a picture of them floating around on the internet.

I really can see how the Democratic Party is a woman's best choice. Yep, Billy and NNonica agree!

Using my contacts with businesses in China (established during my 1996 campaign for re-election, of course) I've persuaded one of my favorite Chinese industries to design a special product for Congresman Anthony Weiner:

HatTip: News headlines at HotAir.

--Minister of Truth

Phobianov, I, in my position as Father Prog--and that's because I'm the most repulsive, cutthroat bastard on earth, even worse that Rahm Emanuel and his brother Ezekiel, who wrote the underpinnings for Obamacare and talked frankly about death panels--must chastise you for, er, saying true things about about Tony Dick.

The first duty of a prog is lie, lie, lie, and lie. When you're all alone, never let down your defenses. Lie, lie, lie.

Lie to keep in practice. Lie for sport. Lie for pleasure.

But most of all, lie because lies are the sin which make all other sins possible, and that's why I practice lying.

There is no season on lying.

I hear you ask where did I learn this wisdom? From the time that Our Many Titted Empress was over at the Rancho and she left the most appalling mess on the floors and she blamed Bruno.

I am no champion of Bruno--take him, anyone? I'll give money--but Bruno just doesn't have the parts to leave that sort of a mess.

But she lied with a straight face and since I adore here beady-eyed viciousness so much, and since I shine her trotters whenever I'm permitted to, I pretended I believe it.

As an advanced prog, I don't have to believe anything that I say, because I've embraced lies, to the extent that I don't know when I'm lying.

Harry Reid taught me that, along with that delivery which just screams arteriosclerosis.

Drill this into your head: the only truth is the Current Truth, and it only comes from Groupthink.