There's a racist under my bed!

Under_Bed.png
Comrades, if you've heard of the book There's a Monster Under My Bed (note: just linking for illustrative purposes, please do NOT engage in any kapitalist activities with that ultra kapitalist site!), I think we have a serious mental syndrome issue all over the country to be titled "There's a racist under my bed!"

In talking with a fellow prog from the great collective known as New York, he insists that the most dire problem we as a society are facing is racism™ against poor Dear Leader.

Comrades, he is from New York and says he hears it almost daily. The problems in Iraq, Israel, Ukraine, the southern border, the economy, Iran, Putin in general, crime, crumbling cities like Detroit, phony scandals dreamed up by the rethugs, etc. are all nothing compared to the fact that people are racist towards Dear Leader and use naughty words.

It doesn't matter at all that our party might have used some naughty words towards turncoats like Condoleezza Rice <spit>, or Allen West <spit>, or Herman Cain <spit>, or Ben Carson <spit>, or even Colin Powell back in the day before he joined the glorious progressive movement. No, all that matters is that people are racist™ towards Dear Leader by disagreeing with him and refusing to go along with him on everything.

And think about it, Comrades. If this prog, who watches a healthy daily dose of MSNBC and is a disciple of Comrade Maddow, is seeing it in the mecca of enlightenment, tolerance, and diversity known as the Great People's Communist Democracy of New York, it must be magnified by 1,000 in other collectives.

Dont_Look.jpg
In particular, racism must abound in those collectives in the South where Dear Leader did not campaign, knowing his large but tender ears might pick up a racist statement every second of the day.

This poor prog in New York. Why, there must be racists under his bed, racists in his closet, racists behind every door, he must have been a racist in his past or the Maddow lectures are taking over his mind, racists in his family, etc. How unbearable.

But remember, Comrades, racism against Dear Leader is the biggest problem society is facing today. As to anything else, "what difference at this point does it make?"

If you disagree with as much as Dear Leader's March Madness brackets (a vital and important presidential duty, it seems), you, indeed, are a racist.

Fellow Progressives and Comrades, it's official, we are just days away from those whips and chains and the dragging of the dead from bumpers of pickup trucks with W in the back window in the various neighborhoods in NYC. Thank goodness those fond words of tolerance and brotherhood once used by transformed animatronic progressives simply are not spoken and no longer serve the purpose. With the powerful force of the media, nothing but nothing gets the souls to the polls like that wonderful word " RACISM". Only after we have completely milked this word dry for our own political benefit, can a hope and changed America be finally cleansed...after all you are indeed a racist.

Under the bed? By the Great Entitlements, they're everywhere ... and most of them are in the Administration.

EH-HNIC.gif

I went to my State Certified Psychic Advisor for Next Tuesday to get advice but she kept repeating, I see Racists.

I wonder if, like ant or roach spray, there is "racist spray"? It's probably something you need to spray under your bed, in your closets, in your cabinets, around your house, in your car, under your furniture, and in any other place where there are infestations of racists. Maybe this is something for the People's Dry Goods Store? Sort of like the promises, pronouncements and predictions from Dear Leader's mouth it could just be simple water vapor?

Tovarichi wrote:Image
Confess your racism!

Now you have gone too far! You will be visited by....

I heard a racist group went out in the middle of the night and swiped children from the government while they were sleeping.