This Just Ticks Me Off

Comrades, I'm madder than a one legged waitress at the I-Hop.

It's bad enough that it turns out the guy who firebombed Russ Carnahan's office in St. Louis was one of his own staffers. A guy with a history of harassing Tea Partiers.

But now the racist maniac who stabbed a NY cabbie because he thought he was a mooslim turns out to be another Prog with ties to the Ground Zero mosque developers.

Dammit! I was all excited thinking we finally had proof that the Tea Party is made up of violent racists spurred on by the likes of Limbaugh and Beck.

Look comrades, I'm all in favor of committing violent racist acts to frame Tea Baggers. But for the love of Lenin, don't get caught. It makes us look like fools. Since the election of 2000 every damn act of violence or racial hoax we tried to pin on the Rightwingers has turned out in hindsight to be some Leftist radical's doing.

Incompetence in the cause of Progressive-ism will not be tolerated.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades, I'm madder than a one legged waitress at the I-Hop.

It's bad enough that it turns out the guy who firebombed Russ Carnahan's office in St. Louis was one of his own staffers. A guy with a history of harassing Tea Partiers.

But now the racist maniac who stabbed a NY cabbie because he thought he was a mooslim turns out to be another Prog with ties to the Ground Zero mosque developers.

Dammit! I was all excited thinking we finally had proof that the Tea Party is made up of violent racists spurred on by the likes of Limbaugh and Beck.

Look comrades, I'm all in favor of committing violent racist acts to frame Tea Baggers. But for the love of Lenin, don't get caught. It makes us look like fools. Since the election of 2000 every damn act of violence or racial hoax we tried to pin on the Rightwingers has turned out in hindsight to be some Leftist radical's doing.

Incompetence in the cause of Progressive-ism will not be tolerated.

Comrade Woopie:

I totally agree! This incompetence of our proles must NOT be tolerated!

In future, all proles found out to be of staging of reichwing Teabagger violence acts should be transported immediately to the Gulags, where they should suffer unmercifully in the beet fields while listening to Country Music!

Next time an operative screws up his operating, we must purge them, make them non persons, and send their family to the gulag. It is the progressive way.

THIS IS OUTRAGERY! Who said any of that is true or factual, btw??!! I did not hear such blatant BS on CNN. Are you sure of this? I say, deny it all! Stick to the lie truth and wait for it to all blow away over. If nothing else, we Progs are great at covering lies, making up new lies, fabricating falsehoods, fornicating and flatulence! Stick to your guns, Comrades!! Image

But I thought we had to sell our guns and give the money to progressive charity?

It's ok, Lt. Just_A_Car can issue People's Rifles(TM) to the masses.

Need I point out that these poor unfortunates were experiencing PTS (post traumatic stress) from living through the Bush years? It is a wonder any of us are sane.

What is this sanity of which you speak? I wish to be free to explore the alternative workings of my mind, without the limitations of a patriarchal western dominated society.

The tea party is violent and racist.

The anti mosque crowd are violent and racist.

Please conform to these talking points.

It's a waher out dare (Translation: It's a war out there), and of course, according Lao Tzu, "All War is Deception." Any time we can convince others that a violent prog is really a reichwinger, then we are successful at vilifying them. Hee Hee.

Comrade Marxist,

To add to your list:

Islam is a religion of peace.

American laws are Sharia compatible.

Sharia is superior to Christianity.

Christianity is compatible with Judaism.

Judaism is the religion of all evil Joos, therefore, all Christians are evil, too.

So is being Kosher.

Comerade Whoopie,

"A one-legged waitress in the IHOP"? A most equal pun.

Eujennya wrote:Comerade Whoopie,

Is her name Ilene?

Time for me to open yet another school for training these folks.

Commissar_Elliott's school for stabbings and shootings will open nationwide next Tuesday.

Groucho Marxist wrote:

Is her name Ilene?

I think she is asian, and her name is Irene.

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:

Is her name Ilene?

I think she is asian, and her name is Irene.
ROR! (Raff out Rowd)

Remember: If you do the crime, you need to do the time.

With "crime" being "Getting caught for killing people in the name of a Progressive Idea".

Wait, wait Skinnee Jay. I thought that only for the RethugliKKKans. Think about it, what do any dictators in history have in common?

I think that by being caught as an insider for the collective, you must be punished. You have hurt the collective and gave Evil Right-Wingers reasons to look good.

Remember, you don't need truth when you have Current Truth

The Skinnee Jay wrote:I think that by being caught as an insider for the collective, you must be punished. You have hurt the collective and gave Evil Right-Wingers reasons to look good.

Remember, you don't need truth when you have Current Truth
I thought that's what shouting "racism" was for, against the RethugliKKKans.