This Year's MUST HAVE Kwanzaa Present!

riot1.jpg

riot2.jpg

riot3.jpg

Buy them now, while we still have stores! Or wait and loot them for free soon, from a store near you!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Ahem!

You used the "C" word which is Politikally Incorrect. You may discuss Kwanza or Ramadan if you are properly affiliated with with either of these subgroups.

All others are restricted to "Holidays" or "Annual Celebration Coinciding with Winter Solstice."

You may consider this a warning. Be very careful... You run the risk of having your Complete Circles of Life™ Biochip™ activated.

What is this racist nonsense? Are all looters in Lego -ville Asian? This is not equality as we know it. An investigation is in order...

Who would advertise such tripe? Obviously those mis-characterized asians are being REPRESSED by those NAZI'S in BLACK uniforms! Social Justice shall prevail....!

OMG! People at the airport are staring at me, laughed so hard!!!

Hateful! Simply Hateful!

I side with the looters. They have so many entitlements that are not being fulfilled by the government. So, the answer is obviously to burn everything to the ground.

Comrade Raum, I stand korrected; I have no idea what got into me, other than the Spirit of, mmm, Kwanzaa.

May I be so bold as to suggest that everyone pre-order these delightful gifts - For the Children™ - to get them started early in the proper understanding of their glorious entitlements!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Ahem!

You used the "C" word which is Politikally Incorrect. You may discuss Kwanza or Ramadan if you are properly affiliated with with either of these subgroups.
Comrade, you have stated the Party Approved guidelines in part. Do not forget that affiliation with any subgroup can only be authenticated by a simultaneous affiliation with an approved political party or ideology . To be more specific, a black individual can not simply by being black assume the liberty of uttering the word "Kwanzaa" unless he or she is also a member of the Democrat (or other collectivist) political grouping. To be more exact, ideological affiliations supersede all other associations. For example, a white Democrat may freely mention Kwanzaa, where as a black Republican has no Party Approval for such utterance.

These principles are strictly adhered to by society in general and bolstered by every major media outlet. The Supreme Court has not yet given an opinion on these speech restrictions but we expect supportive rulings to be forthcoming.

As for the rest of us, we are left with Festivus.

Forget The Children™… I'm stealing getting one for myself! I hear there's a firebombing planned for my neighborhood right around Festivus. Ah! There's nothing like the smell of burning Evil capitalist retail outlets in the morning. I'm feeling more entitled already!
Image Sometimes it almost seems like the guys in this clip traveled 45 years into the future to land... Right here! (They just missed a bit on the name of the Unholyday and the imaging of Dear 0'Leader)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... ne1renijZ8

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Ahem!

Comrade, you have stated the Party Approved guidelines in part. Do not forget that affiliation with any subgroup can only be authenticated by a simultaneous affiliation with an approved political party or ideology . To be more specific, a black individual can not simply by being black assume the liberty of uttering the word "Kwanzaa" unless he or she is also a member of the Democrat (or other collectivist) political grouping. To be more exact, ideological affiliations supersede all other associations. For example, a white Democrat may freely mention Kwanzaa, where as a black Republican has no Party Approval for such utterance.

These principles are strictly adhered to by society in general and bolstered by every major media outlet. The Supreme Court has not yet given an opinion on these speech restrictions but we expect supportive rulings to be forthcoming.

As for the rest of us, we are left with Festivus.

Ah, Yeeessss! Festivus! I have not celebrated that most wonderful of Most Progressive Holidays in quite a while.

We replaced the aluminium Festivus Pole with an aluminium Festivus Baseball Bat. I also ensured that we completed the Feats of Strength BEFORE the Airing of Grievences...it kept the old battle axe my lovely wife from getting the upper hand early.

It would appear that our Bwitish Bretheren are celebrating early this year...And I notice that they have combined the Feats of Strength with the Airing of Grievences... Most efficient and effective, if I may say so.

Perhaps Red Square may be convinced to hold a Festivus Pagent on the Cube this year?

Like Michelle Obama

I have never been more proud of my country until now

Long live Kwanzaa
Down with Christmas