Three post-preschoolers falsely charged with murder

Comrades,

Three of Amerika's finest are being falsely charged with murder of a white Australian man. I feel it is our civic duty to come to the aid of the boys since this is another blatant case of racism coupled with conservative police brutality. I have calls in to the Reverend Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and The NBPP for help, but no reply as of yet. Maybe if we all march down main street Duncan Oklahoma and demand justice, the children will be set free to continue with their prayer services they were attending while the mysterious death occurred?

Just look at the tiny little ones here....An obvious case of racism despite their giggling and confessions to the thug police who continue to clutch their Bibles and practice draconian antics. Can't we just give peace a chance?

Red Walrus
FORWARD

Justice for Zimmerman!! Trayvon!!!

I am wondering which one of the racist freedom fights is a son of dear leader??? Perhaps all??

Two burning questions: 1) Did H.U.D. move these three lads to this neighborhood to make it less crime-free, and therefore fairer? 2) Which of them could Obama have been many years ago?

Dear leader has not commented on which of the 3 frisky lads could be him. My guess it is lad #2. He's got the swag doesn't he? I did hear back from someone at The NBPP. They told me to shove something in a place not very sunny. Oh, this whole misunderstanding has me so confused.

Red Walrus wrote:Oh, this whole misunderstanding has me so confused.
Comrade, it's even more confusing than that!

Obviously these three fine upstanding young boys, pictured here:

ThreeInnocentBoys.jpg
were just Standing Their Ground against a racist jogger. But isn't that Stand Your Ground law supposed to be bad? And why wasn't this a Gun Free Zone?

Comrade R.O.C.K. you have once again, nailed the jackson on the Democrat head -- I am sure this white, Rethuligan, racist jogger, forced his white presence upon them!! These young children, who were simply strolling the neighborhood, from their own porch and minding their own business... when this racist white man glared in their vision, giving them 'snow blindness'!!!! Who can blame their shock at seeing at that white!!!

I believe perhaps FREE O-Masks should be distributed so that we MAY ALL bee seen as His children, if he had more children; or maybe children not actually his, but he would liked to have had; or .... Aw heck, whatever is most politically expedient for a Tuesday. I want my free mask!

O-Kids.jpg

Comrade Marx,

I suspect that's a "doctored" photo you included with your post - but it's so good I can't tell if you added the masks or the jeans? Please advise...

The Current Truth is out there, Comrades.

Copy of Copy of Melissa-Harris-Perry-2.jpg