Tianyi decides to carpet bomb The People's Cube

Image ImageKomrades, it has come to my attention that a nonbeliever komrade named Tianyi has been spamming our forums with lots of trash and rubbish. Perhaps we should learn from this, and improve our registration system so as to allow less spambots inside? This person has bombed several of our Key Komisaars ™ and has completely decimated our agricultural exports! Whatever shall we do?!

Oh, but is that not reserved for 100% Politically Incorrect Party Backstabbers ™? I think we'll have to deal with him/her a little more.

Maybe a summer vaction to the People's Quarry will give comrade Tianyi some time to think about zir actions.

Well, if it's a nice level loop commercial quality carpet, I'll take it for my office and the break room.

Lev Termen wrote:Well, if it's a nice level loop commercial quality carpet, I'll take it for my office and the break room.

I prefer rugs. Drop a glass of water on accident and you'll probably have mold problems for the life of the carpet. Also, they're great because you can roll up bodies in them toss them in the washing machine if somebody gets stupid or drunk and decides to make a mess of them.